+ Reply to Thread

www.targetpublishers.com

www.targetpublishers.com is a complete scam!!! They have several complaints filled against them on The BBB. They will tell you anything on the phone to get your money. Once they get it the have a different excuse ever time you call them.

Mike

Re: www.targetpublishers.com

Yes, i tried them out as well. Jacab Larson is a complete idiot and lier. They have a guy in the so called lead department named James who is a complete loser. He can't even keep track of all his lies. I warn anyone who is thinking about trying them. The company is a complete scam. I am reporting them to the Federal trade commision and I advise anyone who has been scammed by this company to do the same.

Phill
    Last edited by 101Phill; 03-31-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling

I get great success from TargetPublishers.com. My honest opinion they are a reliable good lead source, with great package deals. As long as you have at least 2 years in the business, I would recommend TargetPublishers.com. How long you been in the Industry Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by 101Phill
    Yes, i tried them out as well. Jacab Larson is a complete idiot and lier. They have a guy in the so called lead department named James who is a complete loser. He can't even keep track of all his lies. I warn anyone who is thinking about trying them. The company is a complete scam. I am reporting them to the Federal trade commision and I advise anyone who has been scammed by this company to do the same.

Phill
    Phill and Mike I think YOUR the idiots. Seriously, but Target Publishers is an excellent lead provider. On my first campaign I closed 4 deals out of a 30 Hot-Transfer Campaign, and im currently doing mortgage triggers which are tuning out GREAT. No problems at all with targetpublishers.com

Justin Capello
    Alpha Mortgage
    NY, New York