+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Is the creator a man or female? Is Satan a male or female?

Anyone know if the creator is a man or a woman?
    or
    is satan a female or a male?

Re: Is the creator a man or female? Is Satan a male or female?

I believe in the triune God... Father, Son and Holy Spirit... At least 2 of those are male... haha....
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Assuming you believe in the creator of mankind, since you phrased your question as;
    Quote Originally Posted by march
    Anyone know if the creator is a man or a woman?
    or
    is satan a female or a male?
    then in order to answer your question with fairness & due respect, you must first clarify this;
    On what grounds would one need to derive their information in order to convince you?

The creator is a female, satan a male. I know because I interpreted something I read somewhere. How's that for proof. :D
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    Assuming you believe in the creator of mankind, since you phrased your question as;
    then in order to answer your question with fairness & due respect, you must first clarify this;
    On what grounds would one need to derive their information in order to convince you?
    I think the question is clear? What religion teaches a creator and satan? if your religion falls under this than you tell me is your creator a male or female? if satan is a male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    The creator is a female, satan a male. I know because I interpreted something I read somewhere. How's that for proof. :D
    (The creator is a female)

Why does the bible says "Father in heaven" when is talking towards the creator?

Why does the bible calls satan the "Mother of all Harlots"

could it be that Satans transforms to anything such as an idol, man, woman, drugs, money ect... But in the end is it a female or a male?

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    I believe in the triune God... Father, Son and Holy Spirit... At least 2 of those are male... haha....
    I guess it says the creator is a male but what about satan?

(The creator is a female)

Why does the bible says "Father in heaven" when is talking towards the creator?

Why does the bible calls satan the "Mother of all Harlots"

could it be that Satans transforms to anything such as an idol, man, woman, drugs, money ect... But in the end is it a female or a male?
    All good points. I change my mind. It's like you say. Now I just need to go read and reinterpret what I read until all of the data fits the nostradomas predictions. Geez. Can't you tell when someone's jerkin' yer chain? :D

With that kind of evil. Satan has to be female. :D
    "Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." -C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    All good points. I change my mind. It's like you say. Now I just need to go read and reinterpret what I read until all of the data fits the nostradomas predictions. Geez. Can't you tell when someone's jerkin' yer chain? :D
    Relax Bogie not offended just wanted to get more info and opinions from around the world. Here at Panama no one ask this question so I figure I could get answer from any one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    With that kind of evil. Satan has to be female. :D
    Satan supposed to be a beautiful angel. The morning star, her Hebrew name is O'Hilly was recognize as the serpent because she was very wise new the 613 laws very well for she was chosen to guide man to perfection instead she wanted to be worship and taught Eve the way of Knowledge knowing right and evil and to be like a GOD.

I'm an atheist, but I remember asking my parents (who are religious, and become more so by the day :confused: ) this question when I was a kid. According to them, God is neither a he nor a she, more like some sort of "It". An all powerful "Being" that we cannot even begin to comprehend. Sounds pretty crazy, huh? Silly me, I actually bought into it at the time. :)
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    I'm an atheist, but I remember asking my parents (who are religious, and become more so by the day :confused: ) this question when I was a kid. According to them, God is neither a he nor a she, more like some sort of "It". An all powerful "Being" that we cannot even begin to comprehend. Sounds pretty crazy, huh? Silly me, I actually bought into it at the time. :)
    Is funny your perents mention is neither he or she specially when they are religious. Ask your perents why all written scroll leads the creator as a male.

I give an example as what a man see:

The bible mentions that Yahweh created man as his image.

Let see, I want a beautiful family (Yahweh wants a perfect family)

I want my children to be righteous and obedience (Yahweh wants a family that is righteous and obedience)

This is only couple of the things that man haves that the creator ask from us.

Satan has a reputation to trick people so her identity was silent for centuries. However it seems more clear to me that Satan is a very beautiful woman spirit maybe you should ask your mom why these two powerful spirits are title as a man and woman.

Is funny your perents mention is neither he or she specially when they are religious. Ask your perents why all written scroll leads the creator as a male.

I give an example as what a man see:

The bible mentions that Yahweh created man as his image.

Let see, I want a beautiful family (Yahweh wants a perfect family)

I want my children to be righteous and obedience (Yahweh wants a family that is righteous and obedience)

This is only couple of the things that man haves that the creator ask from us.

Satan has a reputation to trick people so her identity was silent for centuries. However it seems more clear to me that Satan is a very beautiful woman spirit maybe you should ask your mom why these two powerful spirits are title as a man and woman.
    I have a strange feeling my parents interpret the bible a little differently than you do. ;)
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

I guess it says the creator is a male but what about satan?
    I thought that I answered you on this somewhere... Lucifer is called son of the morning...
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Relax Bogie not offended just wanted to get more info and opinions from around the world. Here at Panama no one ask this question so I figure I could get answer from any one out there.
    Don't people jerk other people's chain in Panama? :D