+ Reply to Thread

Are these programs scams..?.Help!!

i've been searching for a work at home job not business for 2years now.Ive been scamed more than I would like to say..Ive lost lots of money and Im a single mom with very little money to waste.I need some advice on these jobs .Has anyone heard of them....Data entry business.com/mint jobs.com/
    The profit lance course or The affiliate God program....Please contact me if anyone has heard of any of these programs.Or if you have advice on a program I can try that I can actually make money on...thats not a scam...thanks...

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: Are these programs scams..?.Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stmom
    i've been searching for a work at home job not business for 2years now.Ive been scamed more than I would like to say..Ive lost lots of money and Im a single mom with very little money to waste.I need some advice on these jobs .Has anyone heard of them....Data entry business.com/mint jobs.com/
    The profit lance course or The affiliate God program....Please contact me if anyone has heard of any of these programs.Or if you have advice on a program I can try that I can actually make money on...thats not a scam...thanks...
    You need to make up a resume' and search out real companies and submit it. Affiliate God, that name should give you a clue to what it's all about. Skip that one and other one I think I've read before that it's a waste of time.

If you are looking for a job, there should be little monetary output on your part. Unless you are looking for things that have to be done with software that you don't have on your computer already. Like Word 2003 and up or Excel.

Lady Mod

First two are obvious PPCs(pay per click)/Internet Marketing with Clickbank. You never get anything close to what they promise. Chances are that you earn much more by learning from Clickbank/Google adwords homepages.
    Profit lance is borderline scam. You will end up posting on different boards trying to resell it(like Ultimate Wealth Package people). Thats it.
    Affiliate God I heard a lot of positive things about.

Dont spend money on data entry jobs. Try applying for freelance writing and online English teaching positions instead

If you want an actual job try checking out www.livexchange.com
    You do have to buy a webcam and fingerprint scanner ( so they know it's you when you work) but its a real job. Im in Canada, so i dont know if you can do it in the states.
    Anyways, its telecommuting customer service jobs. You work for companies like Direct Energy, the shopping channel, CAA, Pizza hut etc. You just apply for the companies you would like to work for, training is done online. Most jobs pay between 15-26 dollars an hour. Check it out.

Sorry if my post violates any rules, this is a legit opportunity and my heart goes out to other moms struggling :)

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Like Word 2003 and up or Excel.

Lady Mod
    Or you can go open source and get similar (and better) programs for free like open office.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

thanks for everyones advice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stmom

Hi 1st Mom,

I'm so sorry that innocent people like you who are just searching for an extra income to help going in life being scammed by those criminals around the internet, I wish there is something to be done to get those busters punished.

However, I've a piece of advice for you, that I've been around for a while and may know something valuable:

1- NEVER EVER PAY A DIME FOR THOSE DATA ENTRY SYSTEMS..
    those systems are nothing but a crappy collection of links to Google adwords and click bank marketplace,which you can reach by yourself for free.

If you are planning to work with click bank and goggle adword to make money, you will need some start up help,which I'll be happy to give to you for free,just I feel it's a must to help people like you struggling for better life.

2-There is a very honest marketer out there, who is by the way a single mom too, she was working in the American army, and running an online business that she doesn't claim to make her millions,she just talks about extra $10,000 to $12,000 per month,that I think very realistic and reasonable.

her name is Holly, and offers help for a low affordable price, I think it worth for you to have a look on her story and website, you can also contact her personally before you purchase her eBook

here is her site

http://www.honestriches.com/
    Note:this is a pure link without any affiliation,

I wish you find a real help,and you are welcome to contact me in person on karimbusiness@yahoo.com,just mention in the subject line that you are 1st mom,consider me a new friend who aim to help,

Best wishes
    Last edited by ahmedmasry; 03-31-2007 at 08:48 AM.

workingathome Guest

After researching many home based business opportunities, I have found one that stands out from all the rest. They have an amazing product that everyone can benefit from, with no storage or shipping of any kind. Their compensation plan is great, $1,000 per transaction, and you don't have an up line that you have to share with! This company has a simple, easy to use process with great support and training available. With this opportunity, I was able to continue being an at home mom, and provide a great income for my family. If you interested in learning more about this opportunity, visit my website at www.path2prosperity.info.