+ Reply to Thread

Man’s Governments Will End with Nuclear Wars…… (Democracy)

Daniel 7:7-9
    7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, then trampled the residue with its feet. It was dif¬ferent from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
    8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, be¬fore whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
    9 I beheld until the Thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days did sit, Whose vesture was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool; His throne was like the fiery flame, and His throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:11—
    I beheld, then, because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke; I beheld until the beast was slain, and his body de¬stroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Malakyah 4:1-4—
    1 For, behold, the day comes that will burn like an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all who do wickedly, will be stubble—the day that comes will burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts; and it will leave them neither root nor branch.
    2 But for you who reverence My Name, the light of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings; and you will go out, leaping like calves released from the stall.
    3 And you will tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do this, says Yahweh of hosts.
    4 Remember the Law of Mosheh My ser¬vant, which I commanded through him in Ho¬reb for all Israyl, with the Statutes and Judgments.
    Isayah 24:1-6—
    1 Before Yahweh’s very eyes, the earth is made empty and it is made waste; the face of it is perverted and its inhabitants scattered abroad;
    2 And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him:
    3 The land will be utterly emptied and ut¬terly plundered, for it has come to pass that this Judgment has been pronounced.
    4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish.
    5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabi¬tants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant.
    6 Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burn¬ed, and few men left.

Revelation 13:11-13—
    11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    12 And he exercised all the authority of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    13 And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. (Atomic bomb)
    Mattithyah 24:7, 21-22, 29—
    7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines, and pestilences; disease epidemics, and earthquakes in place after place:
    21 For then will be great tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time—no, nor ever will be.
    22 And unless those days were shortened, there would no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake, those days will be shortened.
    29 Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken

Revelation 13:11-12—
    11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    12 And he exercised all the authority of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Revelation 13:13—
    And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Revelation 13:1-8—
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the names of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was similar to a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads, as it were, wounded to death. And his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered; followed, after the beast.
    4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying: Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to make war for forty-two moons; months.
    6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against Yahweh, to blaspheme His Name, and His House, and those who dwell in heaven.
    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them. And authority was given him over all tribes, and peoples and languages, and nations.
    8 And all who dwell upon the earth will wor¬ship him—whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world, in The Book of Life of the Lamb Who was slain.
    Revelation 17:1—
    And there came one of the seven malakim who had the seven bowls, and talked with me, saying to me: Come, I will show you the sen¬tence of the great ***** that sits upon many waters
    Revelation 17:15—
    And he said to me: The waters which you saw, where the ***** sits, are peoples, and mul¬titudes, and nations, and languages.
    Revelation 17:9, 18
    9 And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.
    18 And the woman whom you saw, is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Daniyl 7:7-8, 11, 21, 25—
    7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, then trampled the residue with its feet. It was dif¬ferent from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
    8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, be¬fore whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
    11 I beheld, then, because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke; I beheld until the beast was slain, and his body de¬stroyed, and given to the burning flame.
    21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the Saints, and prevailed against them;
    25 And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the Saints of Yahweh, and think to change times; Yahweh's Feast Days, and Laws; and they will be given into his hand until a time, and times, and the dividing of time.
    Revelation 17:9, 18—
    9 And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.
    18 And the woman whom you saw, is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Re: Man’s Governments Will End with Nuclear Wars…… (Democracy)

Well, not end with nuclear wars, but nuclear war will happen eventually...
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    Well, not end with nuclear wars, but nuclear war will happen eventually...
    What exactly do you mean? IF nuclear war takes place what do you thimk happens next?

We are at war at this moment and at any giving moment we will wake up like a good morning on 9/11, this mean that once the wings of war is loose man's goverment will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by march
    What exactly do you mean? IF nuclear war takes place what do you thimk happens next?

We are at war at this moment and at any giving moment we will wake up like a good morning on 9/11, this mean that once the wings of war is loose man's goverment will fall.
    Nuclear war will not be as described... Some how I believe that we will limit it to battlefield nukes in the middle east, and not this all out nuclear exchange between Russia, China and the USA

I tend to believe the bible on this... lol...

days will be shortened lest no FLESH be saved!?sounds like a limited engagement!?not a final blow!?could be an atmospheric solar blast/flare!?now that's.....global warming!?and have any true democracies ever been at war with each other!?hehe!!.....just askin...
    Last edited by lexx; 03-29-2007 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    days will be shortened lest no FLESH be saved!?sounds like a limited engagement!?not a final blow!?could be an atmospheric solar blast/flare!?now that's.....global warming!?and have any true democracies ever been at war with each other!?hehe!!.....just askin...

No, in a true democracy the war is for control of the country....

Nuclear war will not be as described... Some how I believe that we will limit it to battlefield nukes in the middle east, and not this all out nuclear exchange between Russia, China and the USA

I tend to believe the bible on this... lol...
    I agree we will have two wars the first will be in the Middle East they will receive the first fall out. After that USA will not go unpunish they will be Nuke as well this could be a period of month after the Middle East.

I agree we will have two wars the first will be in the Middle East they will receive the first fall out. After that USA will not go unpunish they will be Nuke as well this could be a period of month after the Middle East.
    All wars of any consequence in the book of Revelation occur in the Middle East...

All wars of any consequence in the book of Revelation occur in the Middle East...
    1 Before Yahweh’s very eyes, the earth is made empty and it is made waste; the face of it is perverted and its inhabitants scattered abroad;
    2 And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him:
    3 The land will be utterly emptied and ut*terly plundered, for it has come to pass that this judgment has been pronounced.
    4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish.
    5 The earth also is defiled because of the inhabi*tants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant.6 Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burn*ed, and few men left.

As you can see Prophecy about Nuclear war has been written long ago. All Nations one way or the other will suffer from this war and few mens are left..

and on a smaller scale,if i burned my dinner,it's out of neglect/forgetfulness/lack of cooking skills/knowledge!?hehe!!.....just askin..

3 The land will be utterly emptied and ut*terly plundered, for it has come to pass that this judgment has been pronounced.
    5 The earth also is defiled because of the inhabi*tants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant.6 Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burn*ed, and few men left.

As you can see Prophecy about Nuclear war has been written long ago. All Nations one way or the other will suffer from this war and few mens are left..

1/3 of mankind will be destroyed...

1/3 of mankind will be destroyed...
    Yes, 1/3 of mankind will be kill this is approximately 2 billion people that will be kill through smoke and fire.

Yes, 1/3 of mankind will be kill this is approximately 2 billion people that will be kill through smoke and fire.
    This is not really true... When you read the book of Revelation. At the end of the 7 year tribulation only 1 out of 4 people will still be alive... :eek:

First of all, this is going to happen. The government is going to get rid of all the churches in the world. You will not be able to worship unless you are in your home like that. But religion the governments they all HATE GOD. If there was a nuclear war, no one could survive. NOT ONE living creature. So there is not going to be a nuclear war. Don't worry about that. Many may be killed when the gov banishes all religions. Where do you get this math from 1/3rd of the people will die, NUCLEAR would mean EVERYONE DIES. Are you getting this mixed up with 1/3 rd of the angels were banished out of heaven? Because 1/3 rd of the angels did follow Satan and were kicked out.

This is not really true... When you read the book of Revelation. At the end of the 7 year tribulation only 1 out of 4 people will still be alive... :eek:
    Revelation 8

7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Revelation 9

14It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

20The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands..

I'm sorry I meant a third is this clear enought?

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    First of all, this is going to happen. The government is going to get rid of all the churches in the world. You will not be able to worship unless you are in your home like that. But religion the governments they all HATE GOD. If there was a nuclear war, no one could survive. NOT ONE living creature. So there is not going to be a nuclear war. Don't worry about that. Many may be killed when the gov banishes all religions. Where do you get this math from 1/3rd of the people will die, NUCLEAR would mean EVERYONE DIES. Are you getting this mixed up with 1/3 rd of the angels were banished out of heaven? Because 1/3 rd of the angels did follow Satan and were kicked out.
    Worldwide Effects of Nuclear War

As devastating as a nuclear war between superpowers would have been, the after-effects probably would have been worse. In the 1980s, scientists estimated that a war in which each superpower used half its nuclear arsenal would have destroyed the upper atmosphere's ozone layer and, by filling the skies with dust and smoke, decreased temperatures at ground level in some regions as much as 40°C for up to a decade. Scientists and antinuclear advocates dubbed this chilling result nuclear winter. The lengthy famine sure to follow probably would have killed more people than the brief war would have.

Today's combination of nuclear proliferation, political instability, and urban demographics poses a renewed threat of nuclear winter. The sunlight-blocking effect of smoke and soot from even a limited nuclear war could trigger a climate catastrophe. The atomic explosion shown here occurred at the Nevada Test Site northwest of Las Vegas before dawn on Feb. 6, 1951. Corbis

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night....

The radius of the flash depends on the power of the weapon and the atmospheric weather conditions. Generally, however, the light is so intense it can make sand explode, blind people many miles away, burn shadows into concrete, ignite flammable materials at large distances, and burn human skin.

17The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

"But religion the governments they all HATE GOD."

I hate God myself...

"If there was a nuclear war, no one could survive. NOT ONE living creature."
    I think you need to learn more about the effects of this monster, not all people will die from this bomb but a large population will..

"Are you getting this mixed up with 1/3 rd of the angels were banished out of heaven?"

Read the above I really don't think so...