+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How "Modern Liberals" think

Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: How "Modern Liberals" think

It's a YouTube takeover around here.

Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    It's a YouTube takeover around here.

Sheesh!
    That's ok, LM. At least Liberals "think". Even franny just admitted it. If the moron in the video was doing a piece on conservatives it would be titled "Why don't modern conservatives think". :D

btw... I never watched the video. If franny posted it, it was just some mindless drivel anyway. A waste of time, posted by a waste of skin.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    That's ok, LM. At least Liberals "think". Even franny just admitted it. If the moron in the video was doing a piece on conservatives it would be titled "Why don't modern conservatives think". :D

btw... I never watched the video. If franny posted it, it was just some mindless drivel anyway. A waste of time, posted by a waste of skin.
    I didn't watch it either. They complain about cut and paste. Yet they think mindless video is a good replacement? I watched Grims, he said it was good. I didn't see anything rivoting about it to make it "good".

A lot of people only have dialup, stuff like that and a bizillion pictures just make it impossible for them to participate or read the threads anyway.

That could be a good thing, lol.

Lady Mod

Originally posted by Uselessbrane
    btw... I never watched the video. If franny posted it, it was just some mindless drivel anyway. A waste of time, posted by a waste of skin

....and as usual ,Uselessbrane...the waste of sperm .....has no intelligent rebuttal
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

I got through the first three minutes. After he concluded that liberals hate America because they were happy about 911, I had to turn it off.
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    I got through the first three minutes. After he concluded that liberals hate America because they were happy about 911, I had to turn it off.
    The guy is probably frankie's brother or uncle. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

The guy is probably frankie's brother or uncle. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod
    Perhaps one of Frankie's NAMBLA heroes?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName

Of course. To expect anything less from Frankie the Wonder Chimp would be uncivilized.

I watched the first few minutes of it. Quite amusing to hear this supposed "Librul" become "enlightened" to the Repudlickin version of reality. If the guy was ever a "librul", I reckon they held him at Gitmo against his will. Surely in solitary confinement complete with a TV that only played Fox News.

Imagine the torture. Scambling to find a remote to relieve the obvious oppression as he feels the last bit of sanity vacating his cranium. In desperation as he clutches the remote, he flicks through the channels only to discover, to his horror, all the channels are programmed to Fox News. The screams of agony surely were the loudest of all the detainees. Either that or the evil and sinister laughs from the Bushco guards as they watched the man collapse in a defeated heap. The man you see today is merely another Bushbot, regurgitating the usual lies, fairytales and bullsh!t all the traitors put their faith in.

Of course Frankie is proud. He was probably the first groupie in line after the show, waiting to get a lick.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    If the guy was ever a "librul", I reckon they held him at Gitmo against his will. Surely in solitary confinement complete with a TV that only played Fox News.

Imagine the torture. Scambling to find a remote to relieve the obvious oppression as he feels the last bit of sanity vacating his cranium. In desperation as he clutches the remote, he flicks through the channels only to discover, to his horror, all the channels are programmed to Fox News. The screams of agony surely were the loudest of all the detainees.

ROFLMAO! I can actually picture this happening. Maybe that's what got Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to confess?

Lady Mod

How "Modern Liberals" think -------> They dont!!
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    How "Modern Liberals" think -------> They dont!!
    HA! You finally said something clever! ;) I knew you had it in you.

:D

HA! You finally said something clever! ;) I knew you had it in you.

:D
    I know, I know... I'm in rare form today!! :D
    The decisions you make today, will determine who you are tomorrow.

Well I watched it all, and consider it a rational description of what a liberal extremist is, unfortunately he embellishes that the extreme neo-con is a conservative and can do no wrong, which is extremely distorted observation, to say the least. My first thought was that he was extremely sincere but then I realized that he is a film producer as well as a writer, and the fact that he is speaking at a right wing extremist think tank, The Heritage Foundation, it seems pretty obvious that he is selling them their own ideas (telling them what they want to hear), in hopes of getting more of their money for possibility of a future film project, or perhaps a prolonged tour of speaking engagements? At the end when questions were raised, an individual even asked if he would be interested in helping out the campaign of an up and coming right wing extremist??

Username, if he was speaking at a left wing think tank, for the purpose of soliciting funds his talk would be; "Why neo-con conservative/supremacists think they know everything"!

His message whether he wishes to admit it or not is a simple one. If people would just do as they are told by modern conservatives (neo-con supremacists) the whole world would be just so peachy keeno, but during his own discussion he says something to the effect of, that you would never see a show like 'Father Knows Best' on TV today because it is so unrealistic, but it would be better for everyone if it were! Instead we are bombarded with shows like "Married With Children" which depicts a family where mom and dad hate each other??? He didn't use the word realistic to describe it though? He used words like destructive, unproductive, not necessary, etc... Falls right in line with, the rich of all people telling people; “If people would stop buying useless junk, didn’t have sex, sat in the dark all week until they could afford luxuries like electricity, and lived responsibly, everyone could live up to their full potential?”

Do they not realize how broke the corporate elitists would be? It is that reckless behavior that keeps them rolling in the dough, with the least amount of resistance, and allows them a limited pool of competition??

This is the problem with extremism from the right, they want Americans to do as they are told (by their standards of course), follow blindly, never question their authority (accept BS in the manner it is distributed), and lean towards an unrealistic reality they (our betters) present without question? These are the values of a nation under dictatorship not the actions of free people, and are not American values in any way shape, form, or fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sixpack
    His message whether he wishes to admit it or not is a simple one. If people would just do as they are told by modern conservatives (neo-con supremacists) the whole world would be just so peachy keeno,.

we did "do as we were told" for a few years, in fact, most americans felt the same way after 9-11, but its pretty clear that the things we were being told what to do are NOWHERE near acceptable nor effective.

General T;
    we did "do as we were told" for a few years, in fact, most americans felt the same way after 9-11, but its pretty clear that the things we were being told what to do are NOWHERE near acceptable nor effective.
    Which is irrelevant in their eyes! Just the fact that you disagree or question their motives now (or then or anytime for that matter), earns you the title of unpatriotic, un-American, and since "they" are America (in their eyes), when you point out their hypocrisies, inconsistencies, and/or improprieties, you are in essence part of the blame America crowd, and an American hater. Once they find a few extremists who "do" hate America and all it stands for, everyone who disagrees with their ideology, simply falls into that negative category.

Who can argue, or debate the facts on any topic, with such absolute, close-minded logic such as that??