+ Reply to Thread

CLEARCHOICE?? anyone hear of this YET

It has come to my knowledge of a new company here in North America (The Clear Choice)..the web site is to be :But not up yet.
    SITE

It is not checking out the way I would like it to. Does anyone know of any info on this? Here is what I have heard:

The Owner's Name is Craig Isler who developed the comp plan and is a multi-millionaire. He is the same person who is running this same program in Australia and Great Britain and there are admin offices in both of these countries.

Listen to this 2 minute overview by dialing 800-896-2241

DETAILS:
    Only $275 to join
    Follow your sponsor system
    ONE TIME ONLY OUT OF POCKET!
    Can't recruit - buy referrals
    50% Matching Bonus
    Recyler
    Check by Fax
    NO AUTOSHIP!
    NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!

Automatic re-entries creates Recurring Income!
    Pays Weekly!
    Simple 2x2 Matrix! (Only 6 positions below you to cycle)
    Fast Cycling - Fast Paying!

The best system is: Get in with 3 position and pay the extra $29 and cycle immediately on all 3 positions.

If you buy 1, 3, or even 7 and pay the $29 you will qualify each position, so why not!

So What Are You Waiting For, get a check Next Friday

Get your application today

FaxOnDemand-512-505-6812
    By New Regime Global
    4610 S. Ulster St. Suite 150 Denver, CO. 80237
    Tel (303) 480-5700 Fax (800) 211-8493
    Fax on Demand (512) 505-6812
    Email: clearchoiceworld@yahoo.com

Any info on this is appreciated to all of us wanting to check this out.

e-mail-ME

Re: CLEARCHOICE?? anyone hear of this YET

[B]This is a real program,my sponsor just got a chec last week & is getting another chec later this week.His sposor got a check,2 of them,one for $9,000.00 & one for $4,000.00.I will be getting my check at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.They guarantee you your first matrix will be filled & payment on the way to you within 2 weeks,but so many people are joining,people are getting paid in the first week.When I get paid I will be benefactoring people in to this program.Send me a e-mail to danjfrederick@mail2world.com if your interested.

We have been investigating this program.

So far most people seem to be getting paid. However, the material we downloaded from the Fax states "WHEN YOU PARTICIPATE IN OUR “Placement Recruiting System (PRS), WE GET YOU QUALIFIED WITH YOUR TWO (2) NEW PEOPLE AND WE GUARANTEE AT LEAST “1” MATRIX BEING FILLED PER PAY CENTER YOU HAVE WITHIN A PERIOD OF THE FIRST 2 WEEKS!" - We found many people had not received any recruits or been paid withing their first 3 to 4 weeks even though they
    had paid for the PRS.

In our conversations with Craig Isler, we observed several inconsistencies. He claimed that The Clear Choice has been in operation for 2 1/2 years and that they had administrative offices in Great Britain, Australia and in the US in Denver. We visited the offices in Denver only to find that it was just a mail drop with an answering service. The lady at the location confirmed this and that they did provide the service for Clear Choice but that was all. (They also provided the same services for about 150 other businesses at this same location.)

This alone would not have been so bad but when we questioned Isler about it he became angry and claimed that we were at the wrong location and that we just could find the offices "because they don't want people to just drop by". So...We asked if we could then arrange for a meeting at these "secret" offices to verify that and he said
    he would have to arrange it and get back with us.

We also requested the address and contact persons at the admin offices in Great Britain and Australia. He said he would have to get back with us regarding this as well.

He never did get back with us to provide any of the requested information even after several requests and phone conversations.

Also, we have not been able to find anyone that has been in this program for more than a few months. We have tracked about a dozen people so far and all have been in since only January of this year or later. As we tracked their uplines, all lead only to one person - Craig Isler. You would think that if this program has truly been in full operation in Great Britain and Australia for over 2 ˝ years there would be other people as the upline somewhere. When we asked Isler if we could talk to someone that has been in the program longer that 1 year, he said "yes - me" I asked for someone BESIDES him - He said he would have to get back with me. (I guess that is a secret too because he never got back with me on this one either.)

If anyone can provide verifiable proof of someone that has been in the program longer than that. I would love to hear about it. If not, it looks like this has only been going for about 2 to 3 months - not years - And most likely only here is the US and not in Great Britain and Australia as claimed.

" The best system is: Get in with 3 position and pay the extra $29 and cycle immediately on all 3 positions.

If you buy 1, 3, or even 7 and pay the $29 you will qualify each position, so why not! "

You won't last long allowing people to "buy" positions in the US.

You won't last 12 months.

Tom

we were at the wrong location and that we just could find the offices "because they don't want people to just drop by".
    This is a sure red flag for ponzi.

I did the origional posting here ...I have listened to this audio and I feel it can work and be a go ahead: Again e-mail me if you wish and we can detail findings:
    Kathy
    E-MAIL ME
    HERE is the AUDIIO TO LISTEN TO:
    Listen to Leader CALL

New update on them- Needed some insight. This e-mail was sent to me today. I had joined this program before finding the scam site.

IMPORTANT CLEAR CHOICE MESSAGE
    from Craig Isler, Managing Director of the NEW CLEAR CHOICE!!!!!!!!
    (the FASTEST growing opportunity with the BEST product in history)!

Dear Wealth Builder:

You forwarded your enrollment Form into the Clear Choice opportunity previous to today’s date. As you are more than likely aware Clear Choice has experienced growth in North America and Europe at unprecedented rates. We never expected growth of this magnitude. A GREAT CHALLENGE, indeed!

As a result of this growth certain modifications to the program have become absolutely necessary, primarily because of our accelerated and large PAY-OUT!
    You faxed us a check for which we have NOT deposited or processed. If you want to remain part of the Clear Choice opportunity it is necessary you replace your original check in the same amount with a MONEY ORDER (or MONEY ORDERS) totaling the amount of your original check. Your first pay-day with Clear Choice will occur within 2-3 weeks from the date we receive your payment at our North American corporate offices. We cannot accept Checks by Fax; we cannot accept Cashiers Checks; we CANNOT accept any Money Orders issued from ANY BANKS or Credit Unions. We will accept ONLY MONEY ORDER(S) FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE, and we MUST receive this Money Order (or Money Orders), with YOUR NAME, Tel #, Email Address (if applicable), your Fax # written on a sepate sheet of paper within 3 business days from the date you receive this Email or fax notification, otherwise we will have to remove you from the Matrix pay System and its chronological order of payment to you in this reorganization process. When we receive this from you by Overnight Courier, we will acknowledge receipt of via Email or Fax #. WE ARE STAFFED UP NOW AND READY TO HANDLE THOUSANDS OF APPLICATIONS!

Please do the following,
    Email back this notice to us at ClearChoiceWorld@yahoo.com with the appropriate indication made that you desire to remain in the Clear Choice program and that your Money order will be sent by OVERNIGHT COURIER ONLY (i.e. Fed Ex) to our address indicated herein. If you do NOT wish to remain in the program, please email us that information also and we will “replace” your original positioning in the fast-paced Matrix Pay System. If we receive positive feedback from you to KEEP YOU IN THIS SYTEM, WE WILL EMAIL YOU BACK WITH A HAPPY FACE NOTED ON THE EMAIL.

Remember, we accept ONLY a MONEY ORDER (or MONEY ORDERS) from ANY source other than a bank or credit union. We do NOT accept Cashiers Checks, Checks by Fax, Checks by mail or cash!

This is the NEW CLEAR CHOICE with a brand new BOARD, managed by myself, overseeing this NEW CLEAR CHOICE VISION!

We appreciate YOU!

Craig Isler
    Managing Director/
    The NEW CLEAR CHOICE
    4610 S. Ulster St. Suite 150Denver, Colorado 80237

I am sure you know by now this is a SCAM of the greatest degree. :grrr: