+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stream Energy CEO & Chairman ARRESTED

I don't know Mr Smith I will take my chances with my leadership team rather than yours.

Ouch that will leave a mark....

Electric exec faces child molestation charge

11:52 AM CDT on Tuesday, March 27, 2007

By BRAD WATSON / WFAA-TV

DALLAS The founder and chairman of Dallas electric provider Stream Energy is jailed on a charge of sexually molesting a child.

Dallas police arrested Robert Lloyd Snyder at his Preston Hollow home. Police wouldn't give any further details.

The company said Snyder is in the midst of a divorce and custody battle. Stream Energy said the charge is without merit and that Snyder will be vindicated.

Stream Energy sells electric power to homes and businesses in Texas. The company's Web site says Snyder was a co-founder of Stream Energy and has been its chairman and general partner since 2004.

Re: Stream Energy CEO & Chairman ARRESTED

IKE, it's nice to have you back in the country. I guess now we can expect you to reply on the Ambit thread to the lawsuit settlement regarding the "borrowed" Ignite material as you promised on the Ambit thread.

The difference in the Ambit corporate leadership and the Ignite corporate leadership is that Ambit has yet to make a decision to give them any traction (50 people at their showcase corporate meeting each week) and Ignite has hit the ball out of the park in both the network marketing and energy industries.

As far as the lie that you refer to before you have all the facts (shame) it is important to note this involves a bitter divorce and custody battle and a polygraph has already been adminstered that clears up any false allegations. You figure it out. Can we agree that you will apologize here in public when the truth is revealed?

Mr Smith,

Since when do you care about the truth. You spew nonsense time after time.

Borrowed material similar to your borrowed material from Excel.

I can only speak for my group and we are adding customers and consultants everyday so that works for me.

As far as the lie goes I guess the police and the DA's office go around and arrest someone because they have nothing better to do.

Polygraphs mean jack diddly, But in the spirit of peacemaking I will apologize at the same time the DPD and Dallas County DA'S office make a public apology. That seems fair to me.

Wow, this is not good PR for Ignite....

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS MATTER.

This is an extremely bitter divorce in progress and the charges of child molestation where not brought up against Mr. Snyder until after certain actions were sought in court by him against his soon to be Ex.

There is a timeline of actions and reactions that will prove the truth in what has become a very complicated and tragic situation.

Not every man who is accused of molestation is guilty of it.

Puddin'

PS. Remember: Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned.

The reality is Mr Smith and the rest of you Igniters have a vested interest in believing Mr Snyder is not guilty of this heinous CRIME because if he is your future earnings potential goes down the toilet.

Trust me I hope it is not true for the sake of the child but if it is true that means you ALL have been defending a child molester which can only mean to me that money buys your loyalty.

Ike:

I have no vested interest in Stream or Ignite. My current stance on Mr.Snyder and his arrest and subsequent release on bond is based on the information and facts available to me.

I will consider Snyder innocent until proven guilty by court of law.

It is public record that Mr.Snyder's divorce process from his current wife was begun in November 2005.

Puddin'

Quote Originally Posted by IKE
    The reality is Mr Smith and the rest of you Igniters have a vested interest in believing Mr Snyder is not guilty of this heinous CRIME because if he is your future earnings potential goes down the toilet.

Trust me I hope it is not true for the sake of the child but if it is true that means you ALL have been defending a child molester which can only mean to me that money buys your loyalty.

I agree with you IKE.. It is amazing where our Business Ethics have gone to in the US..

People don't seem to care unless it has direct effect on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddin'Tane
    As of 3/22/07:

[Customer enrollments were 25,000+ last month -- with a projection of 30,000 customers for this month. And based upon the 6000 IAs that signed up in February and 8000 IAs that enrolled this month, there is little reason to believe that April and into the summer won't be compellingly good months for Stream.]

Doesn't sound to me as if Stream/Ignite is going down the tubes.

Btw...SBM, there ya going again with ANECDOTAL information. Good on ya!

Nice shoes.

;) Puddin'
    These are not the words of someone with "no vested interest in Stream or Ignite." You Ignitees are always in damage control mode. Folks can read the PUC record and numerous mainstream media articles that show what kind of dishonest buffoons are at the helm of good ol' Iggy.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.3de2f49.html

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    These are not the words of someone with "no vested interest in Stream or Ignite." You Ignitees are always in damage control mode. Folks can read the PUC record and numerous mainstream media articles that show what kind of dishonest buffoons are at the helm of good ol' Iggy.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.3de2f49.html

Soapboxmom
    I read the link you posted above from Dec 2005...I see no reference to 'dishonest buffoons'. Try as I may, I fail to see how this article has anything to do with this thread...what I am missing?

A funny twist a few months after that article.. they got kicked out of the BBB..

At least I showed up with some fresh information but all Wish and Mother Hubbard can do is regurgitate the same old....and I mean OLD diatribe.

Old articles, hypothetical numbers and anecdotal accounts. Blah, blah, blah.

Y'all are sooooo lame!

These are not the words of someone with "no vested interest in Stream or Ignite."
    LMAO!! Oh YEESSSS they are!!!!

I don't work for Stream.
    I'm not a part of Ignite.
    I don't even buy my electricity from Stream.

But yet, Mom's panties are allllll in a wad over who I know, how I know and where I get my info from. LMAO

Gurl, your cubbard is bare and your dog doesn't even have a bone to chew on.

;) Puddin'

I read your earlier post and I am curious how you arrrived at these numbers if you are not affiliated with Stream/ IGNITE?? Just curious how you would have access to company numbers.

Customer enrollments were 25,000+ last month -- with a projection of 30,000 customers for this month. And based upon the 6000 IAs that signed up in February and 8000 IAs that enrolled this month, there is little reason to believe that April and into the summer won't be compellingly good months for Stream.]

IKE

Actually Puddn's numbers are accurate. Ignite's growth has always been made public through its reps. When you're having this kind of success, you want to brag about it.

Kind of makes you sick at your stomach if you're Ambit, doesn't it IKE? Even though Ambit keeps their pitiful growth a secret to avoid ambaressment, the right connections will tell you that Ambit would love to have 10% of those numbers.

Unless you want to step up right now and reveal how great things are going for Ambit. How many reps and customers did Ambit sign up in February?

I would be speculating about the company but my growth alone has been over 100 consultants and almost 500 customers.

So say what you want I am not complaining nor do I care what anyone else is doing. My checks are coming in so that works for me.

IKE

Mr.Smith:

That's why it's my "A Game". Just like it says on my shirt.

Btw....Ike, why don't you call up to Stream and ask to speak to Puddin'Tane...see what they say.

;) Puddin'