+ Reply to Thread

Internet dating site

Anyone have any experience with running an online dating site? I read about it online and I found several articles that talk about the business and it seems something I can do from home and eventually make some decent money. Would appreciate your feedback and any links to sites that offer the software. There are many companies I found that offering the software, but are any of them scams? How do I know before I decide to buy.

Thanks
    Marie
    Last edited by greymaxcat; 03-27-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Re: Internet dating site

There are hundreds of dating sites and only a few survive.

Yet several keep coming up everyday? What is the success rate?

Quote Originally Posted by greymaxcat
    Anyone have any experience with running an online dating site? I read about it online and I found several articles that talk about the business and it seems something I can do from home and eventually make some decent money. Would appreciate your feedback and any links to sites that offer the software. There are many companies I found that offering the software, but are any of them scams? How do I know before I decide to buy.

Thanks
    Marie
    There are several sites out there and new ones come up everyday, this is true in every business, there will always be competition. If you wait to start something when there is no competition, you will wait forever. Business is more fun with competition, you get to evolve yourself and your business.

Competition means only the best survive, do you consider yourself worthy of being considered the best? Do you think you have what it takes to be successful with competition?

Send me a message and I will share with you the information you are requesting above.

Nicole :cool: