+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanks dppls

thanks dppls

Hi

I know its cheeky to use a new post to say thank you but what the hell....

I read your post a couple of weeks ago about Affiliate Marketing its something i had given a quick passing thought to but now have been frantically reasurching it, and have found a couple of great web sites for newbies and hope to be up and running on my web site/blog soon.

When you lose money on a scam it really dents your confidence to try new things.

Thanks again

Mirelle

Re: thanks dppls

Hey!

My pleasure!
    Happy I helped someone!

Did you get my ebook?
    And what post exactly are you referring to?
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

What will your website be about?

Hi dppls :)

Sorry i havnt been on this thread for a couple of days after i posted, im glad you got my thanks.

Re: The advice

Another poster was asking for general advice on data entry at home jobs re paying money for them and what they may involve, you were giving hints on what to avoid as most of the time it involved typing adds for companies and to look up Affiliate Marketing and do it yourself for free.
    I dont no if they did but i certainly did.

As to where i saw the post on scam.com i honestly cant remember im dipping in and out of these threads all the time, and with all the reasurch im doing on the web at the moment my brain is in overload but it was definately you.
    Last edited by tel; 03-28-2007 at 06:27 PM.
    Mirelle

hi pcwork

You asked what will my web site be about ?

In answer to your question the idears are spinning around in my head at the moment and im reasurching on the internet, papers, books. They range from the sublime to the ridiculous aint that the truth......

When im up and running i will let everyone no if i dont implode from information overload first that is. :D
    Mirelle

Quote Originally Posted by tel

Sorry i havnt been on this thread for a couple of days after i posted, im glad you got my thanks.

Re: The advice

Another poster was asking for general advice on data entry at home jobs re paying money for them and what they may involve, you were giving hints on what to avoid as most of the time it involved typing adds for companies and to look up Affiliate Marketing and do it yourself for free.
    I dont no if they did but i certainly did.

As to where i saw the post on scam.com i honestly cant remember im dipping in and out of these threads all the time, and with all the reasurch im doing on the web at the moment my brain is in overload but it was definately you.
    Cool!
    That's nice to hear!
    But be carefull. Even in the affiliate marketing world, there are sharks that will want to sell you bad ebooks.

I suggest eWealth dot com and maybe pm or email me to get a free ebook I am writing up...

I like Average Joe's video pack, but won't link here, because i'll get flamed and it would be spam, so I'd get flamed for a reason.
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Hey I found your post that i was originally thanking you for ....
    Its under "The work at home" section, and the original thread starter is asking for advice on an internet company called typeathome.com :)
    Mirelle

Good job dppls and tel.
    Can't wait to see your website tel.

Hey thanks Dan1st :)
    Mirelle