+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTC Pyramid

WTC Pyramid

This image sees the silhouette of the World Trade Center forming themselves out of two trees and the crucified Pharaoh Jesus, “The Light,” suspended between them. Superimposed over this image we see the ten Sephiroth of the Cabalistic Tree of Life, Jesus, and the Twin Pillars of the WTC becoming the three pillars of the Tree, also invoking the Garden of Eden (Aten).

my current belief system understands the Bible as a book of pharaohs. To justify this remark I direct you to the fantastic work of Michael Tsarion:
    http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theo...otheology.html
    Or try Ralph Ellis' very enlightening book, "Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs."

If the Moses Exodus event can be seen as related to the Egyptian Hyksos Dynasty, culminating in Akhenaton's infamous and controversial reign, how about other biblical characters? If we can find other biblical figures like Moses, (Akhenaton and Thutmoses) who are actually historical Egyptian figures and have modern veiled counterparts, then perhaps we can take these modern versions as they are represented in our culture, look at how they are inter-connected in the synchromystical universe and compare our findings with what occultists and mystics have been hinting towards about reality for... well, nearly forever!

Finding esoteric knowledge with pop culture synchronicities is what I have been trying to do with "Moses as Akhenaton" synchronicities in which much reason to suspect ancient Egyptian alien contact or other stargate related phenomena was found. I also found many echoes and ripples in the interconnected synchro-web, leading to personal confirmation about the survival of Akhenaton's legacy in the "Atonist cult" extent in the secret society networks of today, given visible expression in the 9/11 mega-ritual.

The most obvious Pharaoh I have not yet researched with new found pop culture synchromystic filtering mindset is the one and only, ever controversial, Jesus. So let's take a little look at Jesus and see what light we can glean from such an activity...

Willem Dafoe plays Jesus in Martin Scorsese's, "The Last Temptation of Christ". Dafoe has been the Green Goblin in "Spider-Man" and another villain in the 2005 "XXX" film.

The "Da Vinci Code" book/film has made the idea of Mary Magdalene as Jesus' wife and the Holy Grail herself (and her royal bloodline) very popular.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_vinc...the_Holy_Grail
    Madonna is the Roman Catholic name for Mary, mother of Jesus.

Ralph Ellis points out how other sneaky art dudes 'in the know' like Michelangelo have hidden information about the 'royal secret' right in the open, even inside the Vatican City's St. Peter's Basilica. We have to wonder if artists like Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo were able to fool the top religious authorities into allowing heretical monuments inside their most holy of spaces, or whether the higher initiates of the church were hip to this fact and welcomed these veiled artifacts. I bet you can guess what I believe...

The sculpture in question depicted is the "Pieta," a statue of Jesus and his mother Mary.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo

The issue Ellis takes with this piece is the extremely young-looking representation of the Madonna. Jesus is shown recently deceased yet the foxy young Mary looks much more like his Momma than his Mommy, dig? I think this interpretation of the piece is quite sound as Michelangelo shows little regard for hiding his secret knowledge very well as we have recently seen in his Moses statue, complete with Hyksos Pharaoh Aries' rams horns!

In this instance, the Madonna is interchangeable with Mary Magdalene, the wife and lover of Jesus. Could we say Madonna the singer is a reflection of Mary Magdalene?
    Crazy cool then, if we remember, if we can bear to, how Madonna and Willem Dafoe have sex in the film, "Body Of Evidence".

Madonna and Jesus (Dafoe in "Last Temptation of Christ") having sex, brought to visual reality for all to see in this 1993 film. Thanks Hollywood!

The grail is a central element of the "Da Vinci Code" film by Ron Howard. A few things could be said about the career of Ron Howard, relevant to this investigation. He made the Atlantis and alien-themed film, "Cocoon," and was a child star in the show, "Happy Days". In one episode, Robin Williams, as Mork the alien, tries to abduct Richie Cunningham (Ron Howard) and take him to his home planet.

Some suspect an alien DNA connection with the Grail bloodlines (children of Jesus and Mary). For a fantastic article containing sober (to my mind) Merovingian commentary, try Ben Fairhall's, "Rosslyn: Bewteen Two Worlds" article:
    http://ben-fairhall.blogspot.com/200...wo-worlds.html

My take on the alien theme at the moment goes like this: The Grail Bloodlines originated out of the initiated Pharaoh and priestly class of Ancient Egypt, who had secret and sacred knowledge. This 'secret' information, probably relating to the activation of the chakra pillar, DNA feedback, Kundalini serpent energy, etc, could lead to contact or stargate scenarios (Cosmic Consciousness), giving rise to talk of aliens, genetic tampering, gods, etc. Not that all of that would be very far off the mark mind you...
    I don't like to give scenarios that disempower the individual or society at large much credit. Ideas like a group or family having "special" DNA or godlike heritage seem like control memes, perhaps even premeditatedly so. I prefer to think the ability to contact the 'gods' (or the the god inside) or become like gods are the provenance of every one who should happen to choose such a role.

In my interconnected synchro-mystic world view, if we can find more pop culture "sync echoes" connecting the Grail and Jesus to aliens, that might go some way to laying groundwork for a 'Royal Secret' involving contact or stargates (cosmic consciousness). one can connectedRon Howard to Atlantis and alien abduction, let's see if we can find more.

Robin William, (the alien from "Happy Days" and later, "Mork and Mindy") is seen looking for the Grail in Terry Gilliam's, "The Fisher King". The film co-stars Jeff Bridges, who was an alien himself in John Carpenter's, "Starman". "The Fisher King," (another name for Jesus of Nazareth) shows us then, two aliens questing for the Holy Grail, from a particular perspective, that is.

"Da Vinci Code" sees Tom Hanks and Ian McKellen also hunting for the Grail.

Ian Mckellan inside a vortex on top of the Liberty (Isis) statue in New York (X-Men).

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, about to jump into the vortex, on top of the Isis Statue in New York, as the mutant (DNA altered) Wolverine.
    Ian Mckellan seems to be strange attractor as he is featured often on this blog, fighting Hugh Jackman on top of Isis/Liberty in "X-Men" and protecting the ring in "The Lord of the Rings". Tom Hanks could be significant because of his alien spaceman friend, Buzz Lightyear, in the "Toy Story" films and his mermaid girlfriend in again, Ron Howard's "Splash".

Simply amazing. Above we see the "Splash" movie posters depicting the Twin Towers (Jachin and Boaz) and the mermaid wearing a Liberty/Isis T-shirt. In the film, the mermaid makes her first public appearance at the foot of the same Isis statue.

Mermaids and fish folk connect to the Nephilim/Anunnaki and even Merovingian themes.

The reptilians, at any rate, do merit a brief mention by Brian Allan, in connection with the legendary line of Frankish kings known as the Merovingians. It will be recalled that the mother of their founder Merovee (or Meroveus) was believed to have been raped by the Quinotaur: a mythical sea-bull. a similar creature can be found on Horsham's Old Town Hall; though, in that instance, in a double-tailed form which recalls the melusine. To Melusine, in her non-fictional incarnation as Melisande, the mother of Fulk V, Count of Anjou and daughter of Baldwin II, is attributed uniting the Merovingian house with the line of Anjou; and thus to the Plantagenets who would produce several English monarchs. Both stories share an identical theme: of legendary sea-creatures giving rise to powerful bloodlines.

Quoted from Ben Fairhall's way cool blog and the Rosslyn post:
    http://ben-fairhall.blogspot.com/200...wo-worlds.html

I would feel negligent in my duties if I didn't include the following images for you to draw your own conclusions:

To see a good article about the Starbucks logo evolution click here:
    http://www.deadprogrammer.com/?p=1684

In the above image we see Thor, Poseidon and Isis in the 2002 game "Age of Mythology". Note Poseidons mer-folk like tail and keep in mind that Plato said that Poseidon's son, Atlas, was the original origin of the name Atlantis.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: WTC Pyramid

Above is a still from "The Simpsons" episode "Homer, bad man". Here we see Homer doing a bit from Disney's "Little Mermaid" lampooniong Ariel (a mermaid), King Triton's (Poseidon) daughter who lives in an Atlantean underwater city. Poseidon is also a character from Homer's "The Illiad" and is represented in "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". This will become more relevant in a moment.

Kenneth Colley plays Jesus in "Life of Brian," a Monty Python (Terry Gilliam again) movie that is itself a spoof of the biblical Jesus story. The movie has Brian, (a character based on Jesus) taken aboard a spaceship, lending us another Jesus alien connection.

Kenneth Colley is most famous for playing Admiral Piett (an alien, as every character in "Star Wars" is, if you stop and think about it) in "Star Wars" 2 and 3. In "Jedi" we see his Super Star Destroyer spaceship take a nosedive into the second Death Star.

Jupiter's (this is back in real life mind) moons Mimas and Iapetus both have been accused of looking very similar to George Lucas' Death Star. As these films were made before the photos of these moons were ever seen, this becomes a most interesting sync that has been used in speculation of ancient alien artifacts existing in our solar system.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/death-star

Freeman Perspective speculates on Death Star.
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...an+perspective

Jay Weidner Radio Orbit interview with Death Star speculation.
    http://www.mikehagan.com/2012/mp3/09...AY_WEIDNER.mp3

Can we say then...Jesus (Colley, in Life of Brian) the alien (Colley, in Star Wars) crashes his spaceship into the alien artifact moon? Is this the universe's way of highlighting the Grail (Pharaohnic Bloodline) connection to space and/or alien artifacts? I would say yes, What do you think?

Monty Python animator and generally spectacular film director, Terry Gilliam, is proving to be a Holy Grail strange attractor when we consider the following. He directed "The Fisher King," was much involved in "Life of Brian," and even co-directed "Monty Python and the Holy Grail!" Not surprising then, when we dig a little, we find his other passion includes making movies about time travel. Time travel is another possible function of a fully working stargate technology. Gilliam's films, "Time Bandits," and, "12 Monkeys," contain the time travel/gate/vortex theme as central plot point.

With this in mind, it is interesting to note within the "NASA occult stargate speculation perspective" I have been following, how Bruce Willis (the "12 Monkey's" star) could be shown to fit in this intricate sync-web.

In his career, Willis has flown in NASA space shuttles (Armageddon) and tried his hand at alchemy (using da Vinci's crystal machine that turns lead into gold in "Hudson Hawk"). Here then is a man who we may describe as "the occult stargate alchemist who flies space shuttles in his spare time". Let's make this clear, in case you're confused (don't worry if so, I certainly am). This is achieved by combining the significant occult and mystic elements present in "Hudson Hawk", "Armageddon" and "Twelve Monkeys" into one narrative. Am I taking too much creative liberty in this process for it to contain any significant relevance? I imagine you would have to answer that one internally in relation to your own belief system. I'm having fun here, I hope you are too..
    Please note how well "Hudson Hawk" fits in here considering our earlier Grail bloodline "Da Vinci Code" syncs.

It would be very helpful to this speculation about Jesus as a Hyksos descended Pharaoh if we could connect him back to Moses or Akhenaton in some way. Then, as if hearing my prayers, when we watch the 1959 "Ben-Hur," which tag line reads, "A tale of Christ," we see this interaction.

Heston, who has played both an astronaut ("Planet of the Apes") and Moses/Akhenaton, ("The Ten Commandments") receives water from Jesus and witnesses his crucifixion. "The time traveling astronaut Akhenaton witnesses his family descendant and heir to the throne of the Hyksos nation Jesus Christ being crucified."

In the book, "Eden in Egypt," by Ralph Ellis, he speculates that Adam and Eve are originally based on Akhenaton and Nefertiti and that the garden of Eden was located in Egypt (if not Egypt itself!) . This revelation doesn't seem like much of a stretch to me when considering that we have already learned, I believe pretty conclusively, that the Exodus narrative was a dynastic Pharaoh drama. Then why not its predecessor, Genesis? Jordan Maxwell has already pointed out the fact that the word Genesis is related to Isis (Gen(Isis).

Can we find pop culture references, like we have with Jesus and Moses, with interesting synchro-mystic relevance involving Adam and Eve that would be relevant to this investigation? Well...

In "The Simpson's" episode, "Bible Stories," (above) Homer and Marge spoof the classic Eden (Egypt) yarn as Adam and Eve. The weirdly reoccurring (a strange attractor of mystic relevance) "Tree House of Horror 3," sees Marge dressed up as an Egyptian queen and Lisa as Liberty/Isis.

This amazingly significant episode has Homer as King Kong, whom I have connected to Hermes/Nimrod and Bart's (dressed as Alex from "A Clockwork Orange") book of Magick.
    Bart wears the album Thriller on his head like a hat, which is inspired by a photo of Aleister Crowley wearing a funny hat.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehou...22_For_Zombies

Wikipedia says Bart’s Michael Jackson hat in this episode is modeled after Aleister Crowley's funny hat. Admittedly I don’t see the resemblance, but there you go...

Homer has lampooned Charlton Heston in the episode, "Deep Space Homer," and "Tree House of Horror 8," in the "Homega Man" segment ("Omega Man" spoof). He eats "Soylent Green" in a futuristick episode.

The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Homer is no stranger to stargates.

In "Tree house of Horror 4" (goes to hell through vortex), "5" (time travel), "6" (through a gateway and becomes 3-D) and "13," (again time travel) etc.

So we have Marge (Eve) connected to Egypt and Homer (Adam) connected to Pyramids, stargates and Charlton Heston (Akhenaton).

The Pyramids will be the central focus of investigation in my next post arriving in a day or two... Please stay tuned, I am very excited about the new information I will get into and the new revelations and connections concerning pyramids and 9/11. This post is laying some much needed groundwork for the next.

the new Oliver Stone, "World Trade Centre," movie poster has the three pillars of the Cabalistic tree of life encoded in the Twin Tower image.

This poster lead to the discovery of the same three pillars in the windows behind Jesus in, "The Last Supper" painting by da Vinci. In both images the middle pillar is highlighted by light. In the WTC poster actual bright light and in "The Last Supper," Jesus, a.k.a. the light, was shown to be a veiled pyramid with his head and ajna chakra forming the apex of the pyramid. Crazy cool then when we watch the film and see Jesus (the last Pharaoh of Egypt) in one of the trapped firefighter's vision underneath the wreckage of the buildings.
    Homer, the Greek poet, has been making many blips on my synchromystic radar. He shares his name with the already mentioned father of the Simpson family and the events of the Trojan War keep drawing attention. To strengthen the connection between the poet and "The Simpsons" we should note that many episodes of the show make reference to the Homeric legends. One episode features Homer as Odysseus (The hero of Homer's epic poem, "The Odyssey") in the segment "D'oh, Brother Where Art Thou?" (This title becomes more relevant in a second.) Another is called "Lemon of Troy," and an earlier episode from season 1 is called "Homer's Odyssey". "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" is a Cohen brothers movie that is loosely based on "The Odyssey."

Jesus from "The Big Lebowski."

John Turturro can be viewed in another Cohen movie, "The Big Lebowski," as Jesus the bowler. This movie stars the Starman and Grail seeker, Jeff Bridges. Remember him from "The Fisher King" discussed earlier? One more Homer sync occurred to me while researching "X-men" (that's what I get away with calling watching superhero movies, "Star-Trek" and "Simpsons" is that Hugh Jackman not only fights Magneto on the giant New York Isis but also Sabertooth.

Notice how we can see the WTC in this shot.

Sabertooth is played by Tyler Man, who can also be seen as Ajax in the film "Troy," which is based on the "Iliad". So we see Hugh Jackman (a stargate veteran having jumped the vortex in "Kate and Leopold" and "The Prestige") and Ajax, the great grandson of Zeus, fighting on the head of Isis. Amazing...

Da Vinci magickly rears his head again, connected to the astonishingly recurrent John Rhys-Davies. Davies is just wonderful when it comes to mystical coincidence of esoteric nature. He is seen in the "Lord of the Rings" films as a ring protector and he helps Indiana Jones find the Arc and the Holy Grail. When not engaged in this kind of activity, he is seen jumping through stargates on "Sliders". Mr. Davies becomes relevent to this particular investigation when we learn that he has played da Vinci on the holodeck of the starship Voyager in "Star Trek."

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," like "Da Vinci Code," "The Fisher King," and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," is a pivotal movie to mention when investigating the Holy Grail's pop synchro-web. Each of these movies have the Grail as central motif. My attention in this heavily Knights Templar resonating film is directed towards Sean Connery as he is highlighted by virtue of being the only character to actually drink from the real Grail. Connery causes quite a few esoteric ripples in the sync-ocean when we look at his long and successful film career. Extremely relevant roles stand out at first glance. Connery was a Freemason in "The Man Who Would Be King," a classic 007 (John Dee) empirical (Baconian) Franciscan Friar (searching for sacred texts all resonating heavily with Rosicrucian ideals) in "The Name of the Rose," and finally playing King Agamemnon (commander-in-chief of the Greeks in the Trojan War) in the already mentioned stargate movie, "Time Bandits."

Of the composite non-linear film character this investigation creates we could say: "The Freemason and alchemical occultist who travels through stargates and is intimately connected with the heritage and lineage of the gods." He also did the voice of a giant dragon in "Dragonheart". Dragons might connect him with the serpent and reptile alien themes and their possible home in the stars at Draco. Michael Tsarion has speculated that Draco is the home of the original Atlantean aliens. Incidentally, Draco is also the name of the dragon Connery plays in the film...

The disaster movie "Meteor's" poster shows the Twin Towers top parts being destroyed much like the 9/11 event. This is another Sean Connery film!

With the connections made above I feel confident that, at least within the context of the theory that one can glean knowledge from synchronicity, there is much reason to suspect Jesus, the Holy Grail and some kind of esoteric and occult activity at play in the theatre of consensus reality. This theme seems to resonate with alien contact and stargate technology somehow involving 9/11. My preferred method of interpreting this extraterrestrial-flavored 9/11 synchro-web generated by looking at Jesus and the Grail in pop-culture uses a metaphysically and spiritually oriented view. I see the concepts of Jesus and the Grail through my current belief system as sacred and secret knowledge, passed down through the occult network of the secret societies or intuited by sensitive mystics around the globe.

This esoteric knowledge involves the activation of forces that can help facilitate the contact or stargate scenario. These two words, stargate and contact, I believe, are physical or material metaphors, interchangeable with metaphysical or spiritual cosmic consciousness experience. It is possible that the 9/11 event might have been designed by occult forces (possibly guided or channeled by secret societies) to interact with a mega-ritual to facilitate a contact scenario or the opening of a stargate. Again, I repeat that these words, contact and stargate, should be considered as interchangeable with certain higher states of consciousness and/or Illumination.

Huh???????????????????????????
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    ok now now you can post...

Signs and symbols control the world, not phrases and laws - Confucius (551-479 BC)

Why are the youth so delinquent, in these days of affluence and plenty?

Why do over 70 percent of the products we buy have names that mean nothing in English?

What are the occult techniques used by corporations and governments to manipulate thought and control behavior?

In this so-called Age of Amnesia and Infotainment, are we owning our own thoughts?

If we are under "psychic hypnosis" would we know it?

How to we get back to being a "symbol literate" culture, and offset the worst effects of mind-control, addiction, delinquency and crime?

What are the techniques that are used by the media to dumb-down, and influence the youth?

Why are television programs, called "programs?"

What do words like Lexus, Nissan, Coke, Visa, Nike, Fila, and Acura, etc., actually mean?

Why do corporations such as Levi Strauss and MTV screen girls as young as 5 and 6 years of age?

Why are banks and franchises designed to subliminally represent churches.

Can a corporation be psychotic?

Have you ever wondered whether the billion-dollar artifice of the media, and of the
    advertising conglomerates, has any lasting negative effect on your mind and behavior,
    or whether the young are particularly affected by the all-pervasive presence of ads?

Is it rational to expect large ad-corporations to jeopardize their vast monopolies by
    becoming more responsible in the future?

Can Madison Avenue agencies and other
    Hidden-Persuaders" ever be held accountable, if it is discovered and proven that
    the glamorous creations of their industry do indeed have lasting negative effects
    on our minds and behavior?

Is the new designer disease of our age "Affluenza," and
    is the consumer the consumed, in these times of excess and chronic commercialism?

Can there be positive psychological, spiritual or social advancement, in a
    symbol-illiterate" culture, more and more dependent on image, brand-logos and
    chimeras of the perfect, happy life, based on chronic competitiveness, material
    affluence and technical proficiency?

Is there a connection between the rising
    levels of crime, substance abuse, inner psychological dysfunction, emotional
    disassociation, and the subversive use of power images and words in our culture?

What are the
    occult meaning behind many of the brand-names and logos that infest our think-
    and mind-space. ?

Why are the younger generation, under daily assault from a deadly arsenal of
    psychic weaponry designed to eradicate their moral sensibility and willpower?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here - History of the Medes (the Enchanters & Sorcerers of Old)
    http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/medes.html

Here - Magic Mushroom Priesthood
    http://www.gnosticmedia.com/main/ind...PWS_Album_id=3

Here - National Explorer "Atonist" Subliminal Messages Exposed
    http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot....06615993141082

Here - The Marks of Aton (Secret Society Symbolism in Plain View)
    http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellano...ksofaton1.html

Here - Hail! Cult of Dionysus (Korn & Ice T)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUOua...elated&search=

Here - White Horses, Pyramids, End is Near (Coke Ad)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKaLN5zU9Y

Here - MTV - Eye in the Capstone
    http://mtv.com.au/avma/

Here - Nike - "The Second Coming" (Saturn, Sun & Pyramids)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGO6wRZo6I

here - Divide 2 by 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkA0NjANlKc

Here - The Light of Aton
    http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspo...t-of-aten.html

Here - Manhattan in Masonic Symbolism

Here - Duran Duran (and his Celtic Sun Cross)
    http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/

Here - Teletubbies and Occult Symbolism
    http://www.crossroad.to/text/article...bies10-99.html

Here - Eyes Wide Shut & the Assassination of Stanley Kubrick
    http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.co...symbolism.html

Here - Jordan Maxwell, on the Christ Myth (intro by: John Rhodes)
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Here - Yes, You're Seeing Correctly
    http://www.red-ice.net/winterwonderl...rtedcross.html

Here - Masons Don't Exist & Symbolism Doesn't Matter, right?
    http://trickytimetimes.blogspot.com/

Here - Meaning of the Double-Headed Eagle of Freemasonry
    http://www.renaissance-traditionnell...aded-eagle.htm

Here - Secret Star of the Masons Explained
    http://www.renaissance-traditionnell...aded-eagle.htm

Here - More Symbolism From Those Who Care
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYwt...ountdown%20911

Here - The Art of Cigarette Advertizing
    http://www.chickenhead.com/truth/1940s.html

Here - Denver Airport, Strange Symbolism Explored
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHKrEFiDn6E

Here - Secret Architecture of Washington DC - 1
    http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/edito/secretwash.htm

Here - Secret Architecture of Washington DC - 2
    http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/ed...emorething.htm

Here - Who Is Chris DeBurgh?
    http://ben-fairhall.blogspot.com/200...of-dreams.html

Here - Hollow Earth Symbolism in Dodge Commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbXJ8h9JY8

Here - Isis and 911
    http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspo...is-sirius.html

Here - Tarot, Numerology & 911

Here - Masonic Symbolism all over English Mall
    http://wisewizz.blogspot.com/2006/09...nd-occult.html

Here - Sick subliminals in your face, but you don't see
    http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/200...onspiracy.html

Here - Columbia University Symbolism
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51399196038274

Here - Order of the Serpentine
    http://www.orderoftheserpentine.com/theorder.html

Here - For your symbol of the day
    http://www.agenturus.org/

Here - Subliminal Messages in Television
    http://www.momo-development.com/02ki...othefuture.htm

Here - Suppress Your Emotions & Stay Under Control (MacDonalds)
    http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...53004305499745

Here - Happy Shining Folgers Sun People
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQI2KlAurOg

Here - The Merchants of Cool (Children and Advertising)
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ows/cool/view/

Here - Evil Marketing Tricks
    http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_bl...-You-5768.aspx

Here - Why Americans Believe Anything
    http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_bl...-You-5768.aspx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is to showcase the study and importance of symbolism. Symbolic Literacy and Pattern Recognition are long lost skills. The world and the God-Force (Universal Intelligence) speaks to us daily, moment by moment but we are deaf. As it is said in the Bible..."having ears you hear not, and having eyes you see not."

Ads, commercials, and movies are symbolic means of communication. Our adversary also speaks to us using their own symbolic lexicon or alphabet. Symbolic Perception, like many sacred arts, serves TWO important functions.

1. Keeping out the viral memes and messages harmful to the body politic, that is, to the mind, and subconscious. Turning off the tv is not going to help, but knowing what is coming across it, will.

2. Assists in whole brain thinking, and the development of your natural creativity. It enhances your own life, and opens you to your own Power Symbols, your own canon or archive that is unique to yourself, that is an expression of your own deepest core.

Magic of Commercials
    Do you watch commercials? How many commercials show "magical" occurrences? Spirits, angels, goblins, elves, little people, giants (eg., Green Giant), wand-waving, wizardry, magical manifestations or transformations, mind and life altering phenomena, etc.

a perfect example
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQI2KlAurOg

Life & Magic (A true story)
    In 2000, I was with a friend that was very skilled in Pattern Recognition and Symbolic Literacy. He never left home without his calculator, and was a master on the secret of numbers, the likes of which would have stunned Buckminster Fuller. It was a religion with him, and he noted every Personal Day and Personal Year, and even events which happend during the course of one single day. He and I were on our way to see the band "The Church" at the Fillmore in SF. I had a premonition that we would meet the band, and he said that was true because of course he was a member of their fan club and had back stage access and so on. But I said no, I did not mean only that. I expected something else. Sure enough, while walking around before the concert, on Haight Street, we passed two gents that I suddenly recognized as two members of the band - the lead guitarist and the bassist/vocalist (a man I deeply admire). He looked kind of raggedy so one would have easily walked past him. But his lead-guitarsist/co-vocalist, who is kind of "cute" was immediately identifiable. He turned and smiled invitingly when we called out. Anyway, as we shook hands and asked where they were going, we accompanied them to a few stores where they were checking out cds.

As we talked with the members of the Church, I saw that my friend had his damnable calculator out and was doing his numerology thing. Without going into all the details, he had added up all our individual dates of birth, and added that figure to that day's date, and then found the average. It was exactly 3.14 (the famous Pi)...that was amazing enough. But what was MORE amazing is that in the store in which we four were standing, we saw that the walls were entirely covered in the posters for what?

- the movie Pi

which had just come out.

All around us and over us, and about us was this black poster, with only one thing on it ---- the symbol for Pi. We were floored, all of us...hair standing up on the back of our necks, totally speechless. My friend just grinned. But can we know, what I now know, which is that this kind of thing happens continually, ALL THE TIME, every moment, every day...yes, it happens like this all the time, but we are asleep...So, perhaps it is time for the sleepers to awaken, and hear what our guides are telling us all the time. I made a deep study of Numerology, because of this kind of event and many more that have happened to me and my friends. My Timegnosis website is the result of my research. I realized that this thing about numbers in particular could become a little too abstract for most people. So, my intention was to use the internet and make it so that it was so damn practical that anyone could benefit from it...and I am glad to say that the response has been overwhelming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This has always been incredible to me that people cannot explain this away, and yet harldy anyone in the mainstream has dealt with it or takes it seriously...

Moreover, this kind of thing is all over the place...

I think that the sixties were a bane in many ways, since now, if one is into this kind of thing, then the normal trendy response is for the critic to think that one is a "hippy" or into "weird" ****...

There is that stigma. Even though numerology is an accredited study and though high-level mathematicians know that numbers never lie, and even though Masonry is hyper-focused on it, etc,.

Is not architecture, astronomy, geometry and science, and so on, based on number. But suddenly, the occult usage of numbers, and the sacred, secret application of numbers, to empower and encode, is considered nonsense. Lets get it clear, that almost every major political event, every decision, launching and so on, that is done by government, is based on Stellar Astrology and upon Occult Numerology. The onus is on the cynics to prove this UNTRUE...not for us to prove it true. You will wait a long time for someone to come and try to prove it untrue. They know better, and dont want to draw attention to this subject.

Read Ovason's Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capitol, and Hancock's Talisman, for the latest proofs of this...

number 11.
    Our "dial 911 for emergency" 9+1+1=11
    Manhattan Island "discovered" by Henry Hudson (11 letters) 9-11-1609
    American flag used in battle 1st time 9-11-1777
    Construction of "The Pentagon"(11letters) begins 9-11-1941
    11 Israeli Olympic atheletes killed in terrorist attack 9-11-1972
    Bush Sr. announces NWO 9-11-1990
    6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation according to Hebrew scriptures 9-11-1999
    WTC disaster 9-11-2001
    Mohammed's birth celebrated on 11th day of 9th month
    119 area code to Iraq/Iran (I./I.) 2 I's - 9th letter
    twin towers make an 11
    1st plane to hit towers, Flight 11 had 11 crew members (2 pilots, 9 flight attendants), 92 passengers (9+2=11)
    Flight 11 call letters: AA11, i.e., 1,1,11
    New York: 11th state
    New York City: 11 letters
    ...etc... I found the 9/11 & 11's list goes on and on and on- just with a quick google search
    The 11:11 phenomenon is the term generally used to describe the experience of noticing, seemingly by chance, the digits 11:11 on digital time pieces, time/temperature signs, and so on. Some people report having had this experience so often that it begins to feel like it "means something". A number of ideas have emerged purporting to explain what it means to have this experience. Some say if you experience this phenomenon you are being "activated". What that is supposed to mean, I'm not exactly sure. It may mean the experiencer's consciousness is being prepared for an evolutionary leap to another level. Some say the 11:11 experience is a preparation for "ascension". This, like being "activated", could be open to interpretation. Perhaps

One look at 11:11 and we are reminded again of the binary code discussion in Part 1:

BINARY = 69

BINARY CODE = 96, the mirror of 69

I noted that the numbers 6 and 9 come together to form the yin/yang symbol which, itself, can be thought of as a binary symbol.

BINARY CODE OF ELEVEN ELEVEN = 243 = TWO HALVES OF ONE WHOLE

(Side Note: The number 243 is a permutation of the number 432 which is a number that the renown mythologist, Joseph Campbell kept running into during his research into the ancient myths and legends from around the world. See his book, The Inner Reaches Of Outer Space: Metaphor as Myth and as Religion; Harper & Row, 1986) Another permutation is 234, which is the alphanumeric value of the phrase, THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA. This number 234 is also the value of the phrase, THE PHI SPIRAL IS THE KEY.

The alphanumeric value of ELEVEN ELEVEN is very fitting and not exactly subtle:

ELEVEN ELEVEN = 126 = MIRROR IMAGE

ONE TWO SIX = 144

11:11 is a mirror image. Looking at the numerical version with the colon between the two 11s I found myself drawn not so much to the 11s but to the colon between them. Again, as with the multiverse idea, I found myself wondering what was "in between"? What might the colon represent? I let that question simmer for a bit as I suddenly found myself wondering about the spelling of the word, "Eleven". I noticed the "El" is a Hebrew word meaning "of God", or variations on that theme. It can come at the beginning or the end of a word and is seen in names such as Elohim, Raphael, Israel, Michael, and so on. Could this be the case here? Seemed an odd thing but who knows? I noticed the second part of the word is "even". This could imply "balance" or "symmetry". Certainly there is balance and symmetry in the number 11, not to mention the symmetry of the double version, 11:11.

What is the alphanumeric value of the word, Eleven?

ELEVEN = 63 = DIVINE

Now, isn't that interesting, I thought. Maybe the "El" is a reference to the divine as suggested by the equation ELEVEN = 63 = DIVINE. The word "Eleven" could imply "Divine Balance". What would the alphanumerics say?

DIVINE BALANCE = 101 = HUMAN BRAIN

Here, again, is a number not only suggestive of binary code, but the balance and symmetry of the number itself is so obvious with the two 1s on either side of the 0 which might be considered as a fulcrum in the center. Could 11:11 be symbolic of a divine balance? What would the alphanumerics say?

ELEVEN ELEVEN IS THE DIVINE BALANCE = 288

Once again we have 288, the so called "double light" number (144 x 2).

I came back to that colon in the center. It, too, could be seen as a fulcrum. It occurred to me that maybe the fulcrum represents Earth. What would the alphanumerics say?

EARTH IS THE FULCRUM = 207

I recognized this number from the multiverse work:

ZERO IS POSITIVE = 207 = BINARY COMPUTER CODE

This had at least some relevance here since DIVINE BALANCE = 101, and as mentioned previously, this 101 appears as a balance of the two 1s on either side of the 0 which operates as the fulcrum. Then I thought maybe just saying EARTH IS THE FULCRUM isn't going far enough. The phrase DIVINE BALANCE hinted as much. Let's try this:

EARTH IS THE DIVINE FULCRUM = 270

I recognized this number 270 from previous work where I found it to be the value of a rather large scale balancing act:

NORTH + SOUTH + EAST + WEST = 270

But even more relevant to the present discussion is this:

ELEVEN ELEVEN MULTIVERSE = 270 = THE HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION

BINARY COMPUTER CODE GENERATES THE ILLUSION OF THE UNIVERSE = 612

SIX ONE TWO = 144

HOLOGRAPH = 100, again suggestive of the 1s and 0s of binary computer code.

So now I'm thinking, okay, the colon mark represents Earth. Interesting idea. Lets try the numbers:

EARTH IS BETWEEN THE ELEVEN AND THE ELEVEN = 365

Here, again, is the number of days in the Earth year.

Looking at the 11:11, and thinking about the ideas that are being suggested by the alphanumerics, a little voice was whispering "gateway". I had read Joe Mason's idea that 11:11 was a gateway to ascension (http://www.greatdreams.com/plpath1.htm).

GATEWAY TO ASCENSION = 216 = FREQUENCY IS THE KEY = SIXTH DAY OF CREATION

SIX DAYS = 101 = ARCHETYPE, and again the binary code idea with the 1-0-1.

SIXTH DAY = 110 = VIBRATION, and once more the binary code idea.

TWO ONE SIX = 144

144 + 216 = 360, complete circle in arc degrees.

Is the divine earth fulcrum also a gateway to another dimension in the multverse?

It was interesting that this number 365 was coming up in such closely correlated concepts involving Earth and a gateway or a portal. Could there be something going on here involving "time", and "cycles"?
    432 is very sacred, connects the human breath to the Precession of the Equinoxes...very sacred to the Vedics, which is where Campbell heard of it...

Isn't 270 the sum of the angles of the cube????

I know that Genesis 3:22 must be tied in to why the Skulls use this as their lodge number...of course as a date it refers to the Vernal Equinox and to Aries the god of war...Jordan's "rising of the sun on the new day..."

and this is where the famous 666 comes in...since 6x6x6 = 216, the sacred Precessional Numeral. The ancients used cover numbers for sacred ones, like the Jews using Adonai for Jehovah (IHVH)...

The authors of the New Testament and its editors like Francis Bacon, and others, also used games like this, and used characters (like the so-called Josephs and Marys and the rest) as covers for themselves and for archetypes from the zodiac, etc,.

The Baptist is clearly a reference to Aquarius and Thomas for Gemini, etc,.

Behind matter is energy (sound=vibration), and behind all energy is information (number) holding the energetic pattern "in-form" (information). All universal phenomena are patterns being held by number sequences, which is how the realm of consciousness projects a number "framework" (like a wireframe in a cad model) that gets sound "textured" (think skin in this analogy).

Now, in Cabala, you have the 10 sephirot, the basis of our number system, and this is not an accident. The tree is a collapsed 2D model of the 64 tetrahedral fractal that is the basis of this universe's geometry. So we are in a fractal that at all times is synchronous (as the very definition of what a fractal is and must be). Our number system is simply a shorthand for this geometry as has been shown over and over again. That is why scientists can make a calculation with numbers and land a craft on an asteroid in deep space. Everything is working in synch; it is all "Feng Shui" of sorts, all one grand symmetrical dance so to speak.

I remember the comment of one of the most learned Rabbi scholars of our time say that if you have the right Hebrew letters, you would be able to recreate the essence of a bear lets say. As Hebrew is based on numbers, what he was inferring was that indeed, numbers construct energy and hence matter (what he didn't know was the feminine half of the set was discarded - Hebrew is only the masculine half and the lost (until recently) Celtic codes contain the other half).

I've been working with a number of quantum technologies that know the exact number sequences for any imbalance, and have personally used a number sequence repeated several times a day over a period of time to clear a malfunctioning thyroid (beats drugs and toxic side effects). This puts this ahead of energy, sound and light medicine, which is just now getting some play. But as you will see from my comments above, it really is a more essential method for re-tuning.

And that too goes to the heart of synchronous timelines. Noting the time on a clock (I often find myself catching the 22's) could be passed off as chance or coincidence by many. However, it is truly more fundamental. I have elected to tune my consciousness to run at this master number rate, and my subconscious being connected to all things fractal in this universe, simply alerts me to look up at that moment to synch up and calibrate my conscious mind with the reality I have chosen to create.

And this is the key to your power in numbers too, knowing the time band you are running under so to speak. It is the harmonic of your current awareness. Simply start to take conscious note of your environment and you will see where you are tuned in the moment.

Try timescopes system and it definitely brings me even closer to this magic, glad it is so simple to use.

Naturally the "unconscious" is aware constantly of these synchronicities and tries to have that information percolate through consciousness, but the ego edits it, and onmly gets open to it when and if there is some kind of life-threatening situation...

As if life is not threatened already by ignorance...

The very hands we use contain mysteries. For instance the numerology of the word ADAM is 1414, and that is what the human hands are 1 thumb and 4 fingers. Is Man not ADAM?

Another thing - David Icke is always talking about obelisks and towers being phallic symbols to - keep us earthbound. Becasue of earth vibrations, etc.

But I've been thinking that all those may really be antennas - instead. Now that we know more about vibrations and electronics and electromagnectics - that may be it - and at this time - knowing more - we can see that.

As for the WTC that went down

HOWEVER, I write this because standing back and looking at them - their positioning and their depth into the earth - with the basements and subways producing a vast amount of energy - thow building SHURE LOOKED LIKE TUNING FORKS TO ME!
    Tuning Forks, antennaes - I'm training to look beyond the obvious.

I've got more on that subject.

Such as - the center of the war headquarters looks like the pent-gone (w/ an e- yeah) - but in fact, it may really be elsewhere - perhaps in the UK - the center of strive for ages, Uhm?

After all, two Empires - the RUs and Britannia have been playing the Great Game for centuries. ANd Putin is the weathervane.

I SWARE THERE'S STOMETHING IN THEM THERE HIMALAYAS - THEY'RE A L L looking for. China included! Shamballah? But they won't find it unless they Touch Ultimate Consciousness - and are changed.

You know in Ladakh - border of India-China - strange things are going on. A still to do recently about UFO's - such a flutter! Haven't they been going in and out for millenia?

And the same thing in the Andes - the Native Americans. have been seeing them for millenia - go in and out. I have to laugh because a couple of years ago, a tourist say them and pointed them out to a local guide - and he hardly looked saying: "Oh, yeah, they've been there since always." ANd went about his daily chores. That's another WoW!

And here I am wanting to see my first UFO consciously!

The story of Macy's is a long one. It goes back to Winston Churchill and the first world war...

The earth monuments serve two main purposes. They were like acupuncture needles to either generate good energy, or suppress negative geospheric energy...and the cirlces were to contain sacred geospheric energy. Now everyone just walks all over them desecrating the energy, and the powers that be, have tweaked the standing stones and have erected their own needles and obelisks to counter the good energy that we all need. Almost as soon as Margaret Thatcher came to power, she had all the fountains in London turned off. This prevents the flow of Chi, and makes the cities and the inhabitants a lot more toxic. Similar kind of obscenities go on in all cities. The high-rises (like Chicago, and St. Louis) also channel negative energy, and block positive energy. It is an important subject. In Belfast Ireland, there is a monument that can be seen from almost all points, and it is one of the big reasons why there is so much violence in that city. Along with some other horrors, that people walk blindly by every day, generate extremely toxic energy, so much so that one will get immediately sick or get a headache if they spend time there. People can even go insane around such places, those who unfortunately live too nearby...The Bay Area is also littered with the most geopathic structures, and sculptures and so on...

Videos....
    Start with this,

http://www.torrentportal.com/details...s.torrent.html

Symbolism and the Occult

http://www.torrentportal.com/details...a.torrent.html

http://www.torrentportal.com/details...i.torrent.html

Or Google Video

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7...UxDXqusf13wqoA

http://video.google.com/url?docid=36...gEFAS_239xLsJw

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-8...1lIZThgMEaZxUg

http://video.google.com/url?docid=60...XbctM1gbFRghzg

Special on Movies and Symbolism

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...8266c2ddf03662

MEDIA
    http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...6926ac5f0298e7

interviews (RADIO)
    http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...7ee23028fadb48

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=symbolism

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...dddbc70bd5c821

Can you like sum all that up in a few paragraphs for us earthys ... :o

Can you like sum all that up in a few paragraphs for us earthys ...
    Synchromysticism: The art of finding meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Could the 9/11 ritual have been somehow related to, or part of a continuing, stargate opening or contact event? This question will be the focus of this post using current affairs, pop culture and movies as synchromystic crystal balls. Fasten your acceleration straps...

The first "Spider-Man" movie of 2002 originally had a theatrical teaser commercial featuring the World Trade Centre, shown in 2001. In the commercial, Spider-Man catches bank robbers trying to escape in a helicopter with a giant web spun between the Twin Towers. The commercial was pulled after the disaster.
    Teaser at Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aY1W5xETBU

Some screenshots from the teaser:

Columbia (Isis) with her illuminating torch.

The web (stargate).

The illuminating sunlight shining between the two pillars.

I will try and make the case that the concentric circles of a spider's web could be seen as another reference to the stargate; the web in these images being the symbolic stargate.

"Spider-Man" movie poster with World Trade Centre reflection in eye. Eye is another name associated with the stargate. Again, please note the sunlight.

In earlier posts, I showed how the movie posters for the two recent WTC movies also have the illuminating light:

Notice the light behind both the middle pillars in these images.

I believe the light could be associated with the opening of a stargate, which is another way of saying the opening of the third "eye" into cosmic consciousness. This third eye activation is symbolized appropriately by the halo or "sun ring" seen around the heads of holy men in religious art.

The sun ring or halo around the head of its fractal self-similar son. The halo is the stargate circle formed around the head of the activated pineal gland or ajna chakra.

In a "Spider-Man 3" poster we see the idea of webs on New York skyscrapers repeated again. The 3 is fantasticly present between the two eyes, giving us another third-eye connection. The number 8 can be obviously connected to a spider, and that is important as it shall come up again before we are done.

Stalin on the cover of Time with a spiderweb stargate eminating from his third eye (represented by a pentagram star).

If we tilt the 3 on its side it resembles the three pillars again with the shorter middle pillar highlighted with light. These three pillars can be seen as analogous to the three pillars that were collapsed on 9/11 (two tall, WTC 1 & 2, and one shorter, WTC 7) . There are specificly three rays of light coming out of the middle pillar. The idea of three light or energy rays is repeated in numerous NASA mission patches. The negative space of the 3 creates the two towers and we can specificly compare this to the STS-115 patch with its three energy swishes extending through the C-shaped white wormhole at its base.

The STS-121 patch has an octagonal design.

Compare the STS-115 patch with its three swishes and two receding linear-perspective veiled building references with that of the the two negative spaces, suggestive again of buildings, plus energy swishes of the Spider-Man 3 logo. The 3 looks now like an M.

a new "implosion" crop circle formation might be connected to the idea that the ritualistic collapse of the three towers in NY on 9/11 are related to stargate events.

In this context I would interpret this glyph in the following way: the collapse of three buildings, in a spiralling manner, generate a stargate by the injection of the energy thus created. The NASA mission patches all have the star element, some even at the culmination point of three prongs!

In this same vane, it seems notable that in the Spider-Man 1990's animated series a space shuttle crash-lands in New York on the George Washington Bridge; even more so when realizing that this episode, forming part of the "Venom Saga," is the same story line to be explored in the new "Spider-man 3" film.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDgXLXgzZR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kl3J...elated&search=

Synchromysticly, we see the helicopter and web theme again in this scene, just as we did in the teaser.

The Shuttle heading for a crash-landing in New York. The Atlantis shuttle docked with the ISS space station on 9/11 this year (more on this in future posts). Goro Adachi has made the conection between ISS and ISIS at his websight http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

Keep in mind that wizard Goerge H.W. Bush first said the words "New World Order" on Sep 11 1990.

Will similar scenes like these be seen in the new "Spider-man" film?

A villain from Spider-man the animated series, is the Kingpin (Wilson Frisk). We see Frisk in his Empire State Building lair in this same animated clip as the space shuttle passes between the buildings of New York and right by his vantage in the building. This becomes significant when we learn that Wilson Frisk has been played by John Rhys-Davies in the TV movie, "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk". Davies is a ringbearer in "Lord Of the Rings" and a vortex "Slider" on another TV show.

last year's 9/11 Time Magazine, 5-year anniversary edition, featured a cover with an ornamental eagle from the Chrysler Building staring at the WTC in the distance.

Color and placement of elements reminescent of the United 93 poster.

Another super-animal type, King Kong, was seen climbing the World Trade Centre in the 1976 version, staring Jeff Bridges (Starman,Tron).

The tower card in Aleister Crowley 's Thoth (Hermes) deck confronts us again with the image of the eye as connected to the tower.
    Last edited by Paladine; 03-29-2007 at 12:28 PM.

The Eye (stargate/cosmic consciousness) and the Tower.

On page 296 of Graham Hancock and Robert Bauvals', "Talisman," we learn this amazing fact...Nimrod built the Tower of Bable, right? Talisman says that the Old Charges of Masonry say Nimrod is Hermes, right? Then Hermes could be seen as the builder of the tower. Who has a baboon in the Crowley Thoth Tarot deck? Thoth himself, on the Magus card, has a babboon counterpart. Indeed Thoth, thus Hermes, are connected in Egyption mythology to baboons.

http://touregypt.net/featurestories/baboons.htm

Is this gigantic ape that seems to haunt the collective unconscious to the extreme that he is reincarnated for every generation currently called King Kong, Hermes?

Hermes on the tower with his goddess (above)?

Hermes/Thoth with his baboon counterpart on Crowley's tarot deck(above).

Another Peter Jackson film containing the powerful image of the stargate as an eye on top of a tower. Remember John Rhys-Davies (Gimli, "Slider") from this same film, sitting in the Chrysler Building as Spider-Man's nemesis, the Kingpin?

Gods of ancient Egypt were often portrayed as half-man and half-animal. Anubis was half-jackal and man and Thoth was half-Ibis and man. Could modern half-man creatures like Batman and Spider-Man be related psychologically to these ancient gods?

This fascinating image sees Micheal Keaton of "Batman" fame crushed between the Twin Towers. Batman is connected to Val Kilmer and Michelle Pfeiffer. We now have the 8-legged spider-man, the giant ape and the bat-man connected to the towers.

The London Eye is another giant structure that seems riddled with mysterious interconnections related to stargate motifs. It looks like a popular culture Stargate, resembles Rosicrucian symbols and is called "the Eye", while sitting across from the Ministry of Defense. The Thames River runs past the structure, which was sighted as looking like the river Styx during the millennium celebrations by reporters. We then have the possible sun/gate symbol and the mythological river lit up by fireworks every year on the solstice celebration.
    To see clips of reporters calling the Thames Styx, try this Freeman Perspective episode about the goddess:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...an+perspective

The vortex, eye, stargate and wormhole in films like "Event Horizon" and "Stargate".

Compare the London Eye to these Rosicrucian symbols.
    This one really bakes my noodle. While searching for spider-man movie stuff, this news article I was unaware of caught my eye.

Here's the kicker--David Chick, a protester for "Fathers for Justice," who performed this stunt, chose to do this on Sept 11, 2004. We see the sun again, low on the horizon, in this article.

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...587657,00.html

The Freedom tower, the insanely obvious occult building that is being built to replace the Twin Towers, has an interesting feature not immediately obvious. Apart from being a giant promethean light torch and boasting 1776 feet in height (the founding date of the Bavarian Illuminati), it also forms a perfect octagon at its middle when viewed from the top.
    "At its middle, the tower forms a perfect octagon" from wikipedia link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom...Current_design

Alfred Molina and the Spiders!

Alfred Molina's first claim to fame was being covered by tarantulas in Indiana Jones: Raiders Of The Lost Ark, right? Now at this point in space/time he is most recognizable in his role as Doc Ock in Spider-Man 2. Note the specific recurring focus on his back. Remember the camera focusing on all the spiders on his back in Indy? Now reflect on the tentacles coming out of his back in Spider-Man 2. Mere meaningless coincidence? Is there such a thing? Let's keep going and see if we can jot this all down to happenstance, shall we..

How does Puff Daddy, The Loch Ness Monster and the Statue of Liberty connect to all of this?

More later, gotta go...

some people just have way too much time on their hands

what you are posting is equivalent to someone lying in a grass field trying to make sense out of the shapes that clouds form. YOU SEE What you want to see.

when I saw a “Snakes on a Plane” poster something inside my head went “click”. The coiled serpents around the plane and the wings form a perfect caduceus.

The caduceus which is famously used as the symbol of medicine and can be traced back as the staff of Hermes seems strangely out of place on the poster of a Hollywood action film.

This is not without precedent as we have seen these images before on the cover of many Time Magazines as pointed out by people like Michael Tsarion.
    http://www.taroscopes.com/webstream/...startpage.html

These articles usually deal with genetic engineering and medicine which makes sense but it becomes more intriguing when we see many that also include the world tree or the famous tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. How is the caduceus, DNA, snakes and trees all connected? If you are familiar with the certain versions of the Atlantis story a tantalizing possibility and answer arises.

In these versions of the Atlantis story (H.P. Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall in the old, Zecharia Sithcin, Michael Tsarion in the new etc) the Garden of Eden myth becomes a coded reference of alien genetic manipulation of the original humans into what we are today. The tree and serpent become synonymous with DNA. The double helix is the coiled snakes. Tsarion believes the serpent is also the Lamurians trying to help the humans escape enslavement by the Atlantian aliens architects twisted to a negative end in our freemasonic bible.

The Serpent could also be a reference to the aliens themselves as the possible Serpent Cult (Set?) from the star systems of Draco (Dragon) or Sirius (think David Icke). References to amphibian, reptile or fish images of the Nephilim/Anunnaki or even Lovecraftian Gods could go on and on, but if you have read this far I think you’re the kind of person who gets the idea…

There is an alternate symbolic system, which doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive, which can also be used to explain the tree, DNA and serpent images which involves magic mushrooms and astrotheology (Jordan Maxwell, Jan Irvin and Andy Rutajit). The details of how Atlantis and the magic mushroom interact will be developed further in the future but for now its enough that we know the serpents can also be seen as analogous to the kundalini energy generated at the base of the spine by Shamans and Yogis that goes up through the spinal column and chakras and activates the third eye or pineal gland sometimes in conjuction with entheogenic plants. In this symbol system the rod of the caduceus is the spine, the coiled serpents represent the energy moving through the chakras, the disc is the pineal gland and the wings are the brain. Here we see the genesis of the caduceus becoming our modern symbol for drugs. The 33rd part (by Rusicrution reckoning at least) of the spinal colomn is the Atlas. The name Atlantis seems derived from Atlas and we will run into the Atlantian pillars (colomn) again in this piece.

In this symbolic system through astrotheolgy we also need to know that Jesus becomes synonymous with sun and light while he is also the mushroom (which is in its turn drugs and the caduceus) itself. I’ll get back to that in a minute though when looking at the new WTC movie poster.

Many have pointed out the symbolic and ritualistic aspects of the 9/11 WTC attack. The two towers are Jachin and Boaz of Solomon’s temple and represented in the Tarot as “The Tower” card (Major Arcana nr 15) and “The High Priestess” (Major Arcana nr 2). Some have also pointed out the dollar bill as occult talisman that helped set in motion the disaster through the magickal use of the Pyramid and spread winged phoenix or eagle (winged solar disc).
    http://911prophecy.com/
    Another good page with 9/11 symbolic research.
    http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...ry-babylon.htm

I would like to ad to this the concept that the dollar symbol ($ being Pillars and a Snake) is symbolic of the Twin Towers in iconic similarity and in practice as it was one of the central financial institutions of the world. Also the dollar symbol ($) could be ISIS compressed into a single glyph or sigil.
    Silver was connected with the moon and therefore with the Goddesses of the moon, the most famous of which was and is ISIS. So her name became the symbol of money. We find this today in the cleverly camouflaged motif - $- which is nothing more than the sigil for the name of I-S-I-S, but fused together in an ingenious manner.

Michael Tsarion

http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theo...theology4.html

The dollar symbol could also be a disguised caduceus.

H.P. Blavatsky wrote the book “Isis Unveiled” in reference to the act of uncovering the truth and overcoming ignorance. In Manly P. Hall’s “The Secret Teachings of All Ages” we see a color plate of “The Saitic Isis” with Isis covered by the veil between two pillars underneath the winged solar disc.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...tic%20Isis.jpg

Could the WTC disaster have been the symbolic dropping of the veil of ignorance through the destruction of the twin pillars holding up the veil? The same veil perhaps, which covered the holiest of holies, in Solomon’s temple?

Another interesting element I could mention here is the timing of the recent foiled so called "terrorist attack" of the planned destruction of planes headed from London to the USA coinciding to within hours after of the release of Oliver Stones new WTC movie. Goro Adachi has already mentioned this on his web sight at Etemenanki and pointed out the connection of the Twin Towers to the Pillar(s) of Atlantis.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...ean-terror.htm

For more on pillar(s) of Atlantis, Hercules and Atlas see here
    http://www.lost-civilizations.net/at...-evidence.html

A quick scan of the WTC movie poster with my third eye revealed a slightly veiled reference to Leonardo da Vinci’s "The Last Supper" and the holiest of holies. See how the silhouette of the Twin Towers makes three windows through which the light of the sky shines in between two police officers? The Holy light of the holiest of holies? Are the two figures representative of the two angels guarding the arc?

Now look at the image of "The Last Supper" and we see the same image of three windows letting through the sky and Jesus (the Sun and the Light remember?) sitting smack in the middle where the light in the WTC poster would be.

Keep in mind to that Jesus "the Light" is, as well as the magic mushroom, the popular version of the Sun which is also the god glorified by Freemasons in their astrology guide book the bible. Jesus and Lucifer Morning Star (Venus and the rising sun) become interchangeable.
    Another sun worship symbol was recently discussed here “The London Eye” or eye of Akhenaten.

How now do we bring all this back to the “Snakes on a Plane” poster? Well, we have seen how the Twin Towers are connected to Atlantis through the symbolic destruction of the two pillars venerated in modern times by higher ups in the Freemasons, Rusicrutions, O.T.O etc and originally by Pharaoh Akhenaton and the Cult of Aten in ancient Egypt. The serpents relate to the cult of Aten, DNA etc. Francis Bacon wrote the book “The New Atlantis” (not to mention quite probably the King James version of the Bible and the Shakespeare books) which has influenced these groups to bring about the creation of the New World Order to establish the new Atlantian empire.

for more on Atlantian/Egyption symbols.
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...mericas+secret

To see a great documentary about America's occult history and Francis Bacon.

We have to learn to look past the obvious cover up of 9/11 and at the bigger picture of the symbolic "unveiling of ignorence" or at least the unveiling that the fraternities are alluding too. It seems quite obvious to me that the current realization of the mainstream media and acceptance in the consensus trance of American complicity in 9/11 could very well be playing into their hands by facilitating the planned destruction of America and the escalation of chaos ushering the acceptance of the New World Order or the completion of the building of the New Atlantis. We have to learn to read the messages right out in the open and look past the vilification of the American government.

For more Time Magazine cover symbolism visit
    http://trickytimetimes.blogspot.com/

The plane (symbolic of the caduceus, winged solar disc and eagle) is the tool that helped usher in this phase of their plans and the snakes are their calling card. This is a pivotal time period in which their capstone could be placed on the pyramid and the New Atlantis achieved, unless we wake up to the bigger picture!

The soon to be launced (Aug 27-28) NASA Atlantis STS-115 Mission patch altered to show how the triangular part of the shuttle itself forms the perfect Capstone of the hidden pyramid.

The similarity between the dollar bill pyramid and the Atlantis STS-115 mission patch was also addresed on Goro Adachi's STRUG page. I am not a member of STRUG and havent seen the page but I believe he was first to point it out.

A quick appeal to folks to remember that this battle, in the end, isn’t a battle between “us” and “them” It is in fact a personal struggle of the nature of consciousness represented in the “real world”. The Illuminati nemesis is a metaphysical and psycho spiritual symbol of our realization and acceptance of cosmic consciousness. We simply have to realize the falsity of our destructive rationalist/materialist world view or perish. We have to also learn that the eye on the top of the pyramid is our own or the Illuminati will take that position from us. Your "I" not some crazy "eye" of an ancient solar phallic death cult!