+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Right-Wing Traitors Don't Get To Question Our Patriotism

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    donbav, Thank You Sir, For your Service. It is Greatly Appreciated!...
    You are welcome. Since there are so many people on here intent on bashing me and trying to trash me, I will move on. It is liberal lunacy in here. I wasted half my day telling the truth to those who refuse to listen.

To answer all your stupid questions. I am 45 years old. I served in Desert Storm, not the current Iraqi conflict. I have several friends over there now.

Yes, I have my doctorate and I am addressed as such on a daily basis by respecable human beings living in the civilized world, unlike yourselves.

You guys are great at making stuff up. The lies flow like water around here. It is so wonderful that you all seem so intent on making a mockery of yourselves here on the internet.

It appears the only scam to be found on this site is the people themselves. Amazing how it is so aptly named. Well, I will get my children to bed now. Yes, they will not grow up with the same degraded morals you wreched people have. They will grow up with love and hope rather than hate that you seem so intent on spreading.

For any other conservative around here that doesn't want their country screwed up like me, I highly recommend that you move on from this site. It doesn't appear to be what it should. I took it to be something of a service to the people by exposing fraud and scams. Instead it hosts the very people who further the fraud and corruption in this country. Those intent on banding together with like-weak-minded individuals to make one big machine to further their agenda.

Blessings, from the United States of America. The Greatest Nation on God's Green Earth. If any of you morons thought about leaving this country of ours and moving to those countries you think are so great, you might realize just how great this country of ours really is.

Quote Originally Posted by donbav
    You are welcome. Since there are so many people on here intent on bashing me and trying to trash me, I will move on. It is liberal lunacy in here. I wasted half my day telling the truth to those who refuse to listen.

To answer all your stupid questions. I am 45 years old. I served in Desert Storm, not the current Iraqi conflict. I have several friends over there now.

Yes, I have my doctorate and I am addressed as such on a daily basis by respecable human beings living in the civilized world, unlike yourselves.

You guys are great at making stuff up. The lies flow like water around here. It is so wonderful that you all seem so intent on making a mockery of yourselves here on the internet.

It appears the only scam to be found on this site is the people themselves. Amazing how it is so aptly named. Well, I will get my children to bed now. Yes, they will not grow up with the same degraded morals you wreched people have. They will grow up with love and hope rather than hate that you seem so intent on spreading.

For any other conservative around here that doesn't want their country screwed up like me, I highly recommend that you move on from this site. It doesn't appear to be what it should. I took it to be something of a service to the people by exposing fraud and scams. Instead it hosts the very people who further the fraud and corruption in this country. Those intent on banding together with like-weak-minded individuals to make one big machine to further their agenda.

Blessings, from the United States of America. The Greatest Nation on God's Green Earth. If any of you morons thought about leaving this country of ours and moving to those countries you think are so great, you might realize just how great this country of ours really is.
    What did you really expect to happen when you came on here making false accusations?

Get your glasses checked and next time, read a thing twice and SLOWLY and make sure you truly understand what is being written before going off the deep end and accusing someone who doesn't even KNOW you, of calling you something she did not.

And so you lied about your time serving in Iraq and people running around using children as shields? It is rather interesting that in all this truth telling you didn't bother to clarify exactly which war it was that you served in. :rolleyes:

And now, I'll go call my grandchildren and sing them our lullaby. They will grow up knowing there are other ways to settle a conflict than destroying a country to do so.

BTW: I hope your friends come home in one piece and I hope that you were good enough to purchase them proper body armor.

Lady Mod

Electrical Engineer - the job for those who can't get one as a Nuclear Physicist.
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-27-2007 at 08:24 AM.

Uh huh.. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, "Doctor" Bonzo. Isn't it time for a banana?
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-27-2007 at 08:14 AM.

You have to admit that it is instructive to see and hear these creatures when they are not making nice for reporters or cameras. This site is chock-full of these wanna-bes and never-beens, crying continuously about having more and being able to do more than the citizens of any country in the history of the world. It enrages them to consider the fact that without our military they would have nothing at all. Their self-loathing is not as much a product of their continuous failure as it is the product of those who succeed around them, those that have come to this country and love it, (and succeeded) and those who were born here and love it here. It KILLS them!

Thanks for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You have to admit that it is instructive to see and hear these creatures when they are not making nice for reporters or cameras. This site is chock-full of these wanna-bes and never-beens, crying continuously about having more and being able to do more than the citizens of any country in the history of the world. It enrages them to consider the fact that without our military they would have nothing at all. Their self-loathing is not as much a product of their continuous failure as it is the product of those who succeed around them, those that have come to this country and love it, (and succeeded) and those who were born here and love it here. It KILLS them!

Thanks for your service.

How many years have you been here now Pwrone? Almost as long as I have been. And other than dribble like this, you have yet to support anything you say with anything more than some blog offerings.

And you KNOW that no one here has bashed our military, least of all myself. The guy misunderstood my post to you. Don't add to the confusion by feeding the misinformation. It's not gutless to sacrifice your life for your cause or your leader's cause. You can call it vile, thoughtless, sickening, whatever else you want to call it, but it's not gutless to kill yourself for a cause. Human beings do not by nature decide to give up their lives just to make a point. That takes a considerable amount of soul searching. I don't condone it, but I'm truthful and honest enough to at least see it for some form of courage and determination. I don't underestimate the lengths that those we fight will go to or the fortitude they must have to continue to fight their war. If Bush and company had used half that wisdom when they decided to start this war, if they hadn't underestimated the "enemy", if they hadn't entered this full of conceit we might not have lost even half the number of troops we lost. Geez, after 5 years one would think those on the right would catch a clue. Especially considering that most people in the country have.

At 45 years old and as smart as the guy said he was, one would have thought he had better reading skills than what he displayed. And of course, he still avoided the questions put to him about body armor and friendly fire. I just heard on the radio yesterday that another one of our soldiers was killed or injured by "friendly fire." I guess it takes a lot of guts to shoot your own countrymen and then try to lie about it? The shooting may have been an accident but what the hell is up with the coverup over it? :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

And then, of course, there's us Liberals. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    How many years have you been here now Pwrone? Almost as long as I have been. And other than dribble like this, you have yet to support anything you say with anything more than some blog offerings.

And you KNOW that no one here has bashed our military, least of all myself. The guy misunderstood my post to you. Don't add to the confusion by feeding the misinformation. It's not gutless to sacrifice your life for your cause or your leader's cause. You can call it vile, thoughtless, sickening, whatever else you want to call it, but it's not gutless to kill yourself for a cause. Human beings do not by nature decide to give up their lives just to make a point. That takes a considerable amount of soul searching. I don't condone it, but I'm truthful and honest enough to at least see it for some form of courage and determination. I don't underestimate the lengths that those we fight will go to or the fortitude they must have to continue to fight their war. If Bush and company had used half that wisdom when they decided to start this war, if they hadn't underestimated the "enemy", if they hadn't entered this full of conceit we might not have lost even half the number of troops we lost. Geez, after 5 years one would think those on the right would catch a clue. Especially considering that most people in the country have.

At 45 years old and as smart as the guy said he was, one would have thought he had better reading skills than what he displayed. And of course, he still avoided the questions put to him about body armor and friendly fire. I just heard on the radio yesterday that another one of our soldiers was killed or injured by "friendly fire." I guess it takes a lot of guts to shoot your own countrymen and then try to lie about it? The shooting may have been an accident but what the hell is up with the coverup over it? :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

C'mon...how many times will you or your ilk say :"Soldiers are stupid", or a variation thereof? It is NO SECRET that you and yours despise the military, not only because you resent your need for them but because of the fact that they have enlisted(decided, chosen, made an informed decision) of their own free will, which kinda puts all of your lying fake-altruistic "save the soldiers" bullsh!t into harsh perspective. As you should acknowledge, but of course will not, any time a soldier is quoted as being unhappy with his (CHOSEN) career, that person is a brave and heroic figure able to stand up against the horrible military machine and the recruiters and their lies and Bush himself, blah, blah, blah...

But when any soldier is quoted as being either optimistic or hopeful about the future of the mission, or indeed his career in the military he is brainwashed, or a war monger or worse.

You and your ilk have tried to have military recruiters banned from campuses. I think that says all we need to hear from you.

We KNOW how you feel about them and so do they.

And, one more time: It IS gutless to detonate yourself on women and children. It is gutless to target civilians. Suicide bombers are the weakest of the weak. They do it for VIRGINS! These are who you consider heroic. The weak, gutless, verminous. I guess it makes sense!
    Last edited by pwrone; 03-29-2007 at 09:23 AM.

C'mon...how many times will you or your ilk say :"Soldiers are stupid", or a variation thereof? It is NO SECRET that you and yours despise the military, not only because you resent your need for them but because of the fact that they have enlisted(decided, chosen, made an informed decision) of their own free will, which kinda puts all of your lying fake-altruistic "save the soldiers" bullsh!t into harsh perspective. As you should acknowledge, but of course will not, any time a soldier is quoted as being unhappy with his (CHOSEN) career, that person is a brave and heroic figure able to stand up against the horrible military machine and the recruiters and their lies and Bush himself, blah, blah, blah...
    Point it out Pwrone, where I have behaved like this. Quote me. You are a sick person.

But when any soldier is quoted as being either optimistic or hopeful about the future of the mission, or indeed his career in the military he is brainwashed, or a war monger or worse.
    I don't call soldiers warmongers. I call Bush a warmonger who is using our military to do his ungodly bidding. And I want them to be optimistic and hopeful about a future mission. When have I ever scoffed at that?

You and your ilk have tried to have military recruiters banned from campuses. I think that says all we need to hear from you.
    Absolutely we have tried to have them banned. They show all the glamour of uniform and none of the tragedy of battle. Maybe because that would be frowned upon. They make promises that they can't keep. You wouldn't allow MLM people to go on campus weekly and recruit from the kids, why allow military recruiters to? Let recruiters come from the ranks of those who were injured in battle. Those who can still say, I'm proud I went and sacrificed my arms or my legs or my face for my country. Don't hide them away, let them be the ones to talk to the kids. Show both sides of the coin, Pwrone.

My oldest daughter was going to go into the service, the Army 8.5 years ago upon graduating. Went to all kinds of stuff for the 6 months before she graduated. We were thrilled for her, she had landed a position few land and fewer women. High paying and with a future in broadcasting after her 8 years of service in the private sector. She gave it up and got pregnant instead. She saw something that apparently scared her and gave her second thoughts. She still to this day won't talk about it.

I have a good friend who fought in Viet Nam and lost both legs. He's a dynamic preacher and goes all over the country. He has a beautiful wife and kids and you forget quickly when he's hopping all over the pulpit that this guy is legless. He commands that much respect and takes you to another level.

I have a lot of respect for our soldiers. I know from having younger family members go through basic training that they are immersed in patriotic rhetoric from the start. They are broke down and built up. But this war is not about protecting our country anymore. It's not about helping the Iraqi people anymore. Frankly, it's hard to figure out the agenda from week to week. What was the excuse given for this week? I forget.

YOU know nothing except how to lie about people and lump them all in the same sack. Mr. Liberal hater.

And, one more time: It IS gutless to detonate yourself on women and children. It is gutless to target civilians. Suicide bombers are the weakest of the weak. They do it for VIRGINS! These are who you consider heroic. The weak, gutless, verminous. I guess it makes sense!
    No they don't. Your ignorance is showing. And in their culture, they are being brave. I know you would rather think we are getting our asses beat over there by a bunch of cowards. I'm sure you think that yesterday it was a BRAVE thing for the Tal Afar sh.ite police to drag Sunni's out of their homes, into the streets and put bullets into their heads just because they were Sunni's and two terrorists blew up vans and killed people. Real heroics on the part of the police to protect innocent bystanders from more innocent bystanders.

Life does not always align itself with what we consider right Pwrone. And I didn't call the terrorists heros, again you lie.

Don't ever contact me again. Take your used car lot and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-29-2007 at 08:17 PM.

At least they do it for something other than goose stepping to the schemes of some murdering fascist war-pimp with a plastic flag on his lapel. The only difference is that these Monkey Cowards would never have the spine to commit their atrocities unless they can do so from the safety of an ariel drone, F16, Tank or be content - like this sub-human piece of garbage, Pwmoron - to live vicariously through them from the saftey of a computer terminal.

And how would this Monkey piece of sh!t know why people would legitimately want to join the military? He wouldn't. Why? Because the real reason people in good faith join up is to protect and defend the Constitution of The United States. And that's a concept so totally alien and inconceivable to ignorant Right-Wing Criminal Pond Scum like himself, the document might as well have been written in Sanscrit.

The only motivation he would naturally infer from one's willing participation in the industrialized killing of people 6000 miles away from our shores who have never posed any threat to us is obvious. Murderous Monkey Psychotics like himself have no other means of venting their homicidal tendencies. So they view our military as a surrogate operation for their own congenitally warped predisposition to be serial killers, thieves, rapists, torturers and pedophiles.

These Monkey Gas Bags, like Pwmoron, love to come here because -here- they don't have to suppress these tendencies which are, otherwise, kept lurking just under the surface in public. This is necessary to veil the real threat they pose to their commuinity and humanity in general. On the Iinternet, they can, at least, give temporary and anonymous vent to them. This is a very good thing, though, as it probably keeps them from finally crawling through somebody's bedroom window in the middle of the night.

The first fledgling steps they take in that direction is to become registered Repudlickins. For most of the yellow computer commandos, it's usually enough to keep them from actually acting out on these degenerate tendencies in their own community. The rest of them either become like Dennis Rader, Ted Bundy or integrate themselves into an institution which has some kind of "use" for their pathological condition. We REAL Americans have no use for vermin like this and neither should our military forces.

The problem is that, since The Bush Crime Gang has illegally appropriated and exploited our military to carry out their deranged schemes and crimes against innocent people half a world away, the only types who are eager to involve themselves in something like this are criminal psychopaths, rapists and serial killers. And of course, there are always the vicious Neo-Con Napoleans who encourage it. But, thankfully, all of them will remain content to keep doing so from behind the security of their computer modems.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-29-2007 at 08:08 PM.

You know what I want to hear from the Terrorist backers on this Thread? HOW WOULD YOU WIN THE WAR AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS?

Answer that Fvksticks and then I will respect your opinions. Oh yeah and hiding in our borders is not an option. Have fun I will be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollander
    You know what I want to hear from the Terrorist backers on this Thread? HOW WOULD YOU WIN THE WAR AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS?

Answer that Fvksticks and then I will respect your opinions. Oh yeah and hiding in our borders is not an option. Have fun I will be watching.
    Terrorists in general all over the planet or just the ones in Iraq?

Now, Bush himself did say we can't win the war on terror last year. So, I'm wondering if you are expecting too much?

Lady Mod

We're waiting DieChrist and Ameri-Nazi...

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    We're waiting DieChrist and Ameri-Nazi...

Stop perpetuating the conditions which spawn terrorism, you dumb fvckwad. Why is that such a difficult concept for you fvcking Monkeys? Even a lab rat can solve similarly simple problems. If you put a piece of cheese at one end of a labyrinth and an electrode at the other end, the rat will go for the cheese everytime after the first error. But you dumb Monkeys keep repeating the same behavior despite the erroneous consequences. If you keep repeating the same moves, you will keep getting the same results. Only, in your case, the results keep getting worse.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-30-2007 at 06:58 AM.

To whom are you referring? I wasn't aware of any "terrist backers" from this forum.

Let me know, I'll check back later.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Frankie, the first step to recovery and back to reality is admitting to your sickness.

People who hate us so much that they are willing to fly passenger jets into skyscrapers may be a lot of things, but "cowards" isn't one of them.

That kind of brainless BS may resonate with you and the other gibbbering Chimps crapping their diapers while sitting transfixed in front of Fox "News'". But being willfully oblivious and ignorant of the true nature of our enemy is just one more reason why you Monkeys aren't fit to be at liberty in this country. You Monkeys need to be properly institutionalized and handled in an efficient manner. This is key to recovery.

"You Monkees need to be properly institutionalized and handled in an efficient manner. This is the key to recovery"

Ha Ha Ha :) so thats the "key" is it? ;)
    Rich99

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    "You Monkees need to be properly institutionalized and handled in an efficient manner. ;)

Some of them belong there anyway.

Lady Mod