+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

French Jews seek Asylum in US

More than 7,000 French Jews have signed a petition asking for political asylum in the United States because of anti-Semitism in France.

"Following the barbarous murder of a young Jew because he was Jewish, in the context of the rise in anti-Semitic acts committed by Islamic fundamentalists, numerous members of the community no longer feel safe in France," reads the petition, which was sent to the U.S. Congress. The reference was to Ilan Halimi, a 23-year-old Parisian Jew who was kidnapped and tortured to death last year by an anti-Semitic gang.

The petition asks Congress to enact a law according refugee status to French Jews. "We believe that the United States, known for its traditional welcome to those under threat in their native lands, must open its doors to us," the petition says.

Re: French Jews seek Asylum in US

Quote Originally Posted by KishmeernTuches
    More than 7,000 French Jews have signed a petition asking for political asylum in the United States because of anti-Semitism in France.

"Following the barbarous murder of a young Jew because he was Jewish, in the context of the rise in anti-Semitic acts committed by Islamic fundamentalists, numerous members of the community no longer feel safe in France," reads the petition, which was sent to the U.S. Congress. The reference was to Ilan Halimi, a 23-year-old Parisian Jew who was kidnapped and tortured to death last year by an anti-Semitic gang.

The petition asks Congress to enact a law according refugee status to French Jews. "We believe that the United States, known for its traditional welcome to those under threat in their native lands, must open its doors to us," the petition says.

Eurabia huh, It's only gonna get worse, Well they will be very welcomed here, unless of course they move next door to diechristie or Americanadian :)
    Rich99

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Should warn them, the food in the States is not great.

France does have a huge problem with its Islamic community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    France does have a huge problem with its Islamic community.
    So does the UK, the Netherlands, ...

And every large city in the United States . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    Eurabia huh, It's only gonna get worse, Well they will be very welcomed here, unless of course they move next door to diechristie or Americanadian :)
    Nice try Rich. You obviously have difficulty differentiating between anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist. Killing another Human being just because they're a Jew isn't something I would condone or participate in. Then again, anyone who opposes Israel is automatically categorized as a Jew-hater by yourself aren't they?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Hi there

After reading the comments about the french jews i had to let people know that life as English jew has changed dramatically in the last couple of years.

The Anti semetic attacks rise day by day, including a 12 year old girl who was beatern sensless on a bus while the passengers did nothing, although she and her friend screamed for help.....and before anybody from the U.k says rubbish, i suggest you do what i have to do regually and travell on buses and tubes wearing a star of david which i have worn since birth.

However i am in quite a fortunate position, as a neighbour for the past year or so has been teaching me boxing as a form of self defence, he is an ex boxing pro and i have been told i have a great left hook and block well (my parents would be so proud)

As anyone who pratices any form of self defence knows look for an escape route if you can, much to my sorrow i have had to defend myself once, and i think the attacker was more shocked than me. I slogged him with my left and gave him a swift hard punch to the tummy while he was still winded then i ran......
    Last edited by tel; 03-26-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Mirelle

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Nice try Rich. You obviously have difficulty differentiating between anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist. Killing another Human being just because they're a Jew isn't something I would condone or participate in. Then again, anyone who opposes Israel is automatically categorized as a Jew-hater by yourself aren't they?
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because you have a strong stance against the Zionist movement doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to the militant Islamic movement.

Personally, I put both on the same level. I think the two have different methods, but the motives are similar in nature, as are the outcomes.

I think anyone who is patriotic towards their country, anyone who believes in right and wrong, should dump these two movements overboard. They are both racist and lunatic movements fueled by cruel murder and racism.

If the pro-Israel crowd here has something to point out about Islam that's negative, I won't get defensive about it like Americanadian. It's just a shame you guys don't have any honesty to admit when your side does something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tel
    Hi there

After reading the comments about the french jews i had to let people know that life as English jew has changed dramatically in the last couple of years.

The Anti semetic attacks rise day by day, including a 12 year old girl who was beatern sensless on a bus while the passengers did nothing, although she and her friend screamed for help.....and before anybody from the U.k says rubbish, i suggest you do what i have to do regually and travell on buses and tubes wearing a star of david which i have worn since birth.

However i am in quite a fortunate position, as a neighbour for the past year or so has been teaching me boxing as a form of self defence, he is an ex boxing pro and i have been told i have a great left hook and block well (my parents would be so proud)

As anyone who pratices any form of self defence knows look for an escape route if you can, much to my sorrow i have had to defend myself once, and i think the attacker was more shocked than me. I slogged him with my left and gave him a swift hard punch to the tummy while he was still winded then i ran......
    interesting stories. Why is it the people on the bus did nothing when a young girl was attacked? did they alll know she was jewish and therefore no one cared to help her? if she didnt have on a jewish star like you do, how did they all know?

if they didnt know she was a jew, id think that says something completely different than what you presented.

all in all, its pretty pathetic that anyone has to worry about displaying their religion, anywhere in the world. hence why all religion should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by KishmeernTuches

Why the US? Why not to the "traditional homeland" I hear so much about? I don't believe we have room here for any foreign entity with "baggage", including Muslim, Jew, or any hate filled religious cult.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Why the US? Why not to the "traditional homeland" I hear so much about? I don't believe we have room here for any foreign entity with "baggage", including Muslim, Jew, or any hate filled religious cult.
    Because there aren't any suicide bombers over here blowing themselves up in the name of Allah yet. They're still swimming across the Atlantic as we speak. I'm sure they'll be washing ashore any day now, explosives and all...
    Last edited by Americanadian; 03-27-2007 at 01:07 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because you have a strong stance against the Zionist movement doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to the militant Islamic movement.

Personally, I put both on the same level. I think the two have different methods, but the motives are similar in nature, as are the outcomes.

I think anyone who is patriotic towards their country, anyone who believes in right and wrong, should dump these two movements overboard. They are both racist and lunatic movements fueled by cruel murder and racism.

If the pro-Israel crowd here has something to point out about Islam that's negative, I won't get defensive about it like Americanadian. It's just a shame you guys don't have any honesty to admit when your side does something wrong.
    Indeed. However I digress to put forth the following.
    A common complaint by Grim and his pandering salivating cronies here continually persist that the entire Muslim world is guilty of harboring "terrists" for not condemning their conduct. And why is that? Probably because it isn't shown on Fox news or he chooses to close his eyes to fact that many Muslims are peaceful and live throughout North America in peace. The odd extremist goes on a shooting spree in a shopping mall, or a Muslim cabbie runs over a couple of degenerate c0cksucking racists and it gives them the opportunity and the justification to smear the entire Muslim conglomeration.

Yet, these same Right-winged vermin believe the Zionists in Israel are Jews, all while refusing to acknowledge the real Jews protesting the Zio-Nazi bastards in Israel right here in America. Grim et co want the Muslims to protest their extremists, but when the Jews protest the Zio-Nazi extremists, that doesn't count for fvck all in their opinion. Why is that? Simple. Grim and other Repudlickin fvcking traitors to America love and lavish praise upon Israel, and perpetuate the myth of the Zionist = Jew, which is pure, unadulterated, propagandistic bullsh!t. They don't really care about the Jews at all. They just want their little criminal accomplices in Israel to continue to get away with murder. Plain and simple.

So even if the Peaceful Muslims protested against the extremists, it would be ignored by the Repudlickins as usual. Much the same as "peaceful protest" in Palestine is merely run over with another IDF bulldozer. These fascist miscreants don't acknowledge peaceful protests. It's just another concocted subterfuge to give them something to whine about. If they did act on protests, they would do something about the racist Zionist cabal in Israel. The reason they don't is because they're criminals themselves. They would never act to eradicate their own kind.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

The odd extremist goes on a shooting spree in a shopping mall, or a Muslim cabbie runs over a couple of degenerate c0cksucking racists and it gives them the opportunity and the justification to smear the entire Muslim conglomeration.
    you continue to defend a cabbie who ran over people with his vehicle because they made fun of him.

have you ever made fun of someone??? i guess you are also a "degenerate c#cksucking racist" who deserves to be run over.

how can anyone take you seriously?

Indeed. However I digress to put forth the following.
    A common complaint by Grim and his pandering salivating cronies here continually persist that the entire Muslim world is guilty of harboring "terrists" for not condemning their conduct. And why is that? Probably because it isn't shown on Fox news or he chooses to close his eyes to fact that many Muslims are peaceful and live throughout North America in peace. The odd extremist goes on a shooting spree in a shopping mall, or a Muslim cabbie runs over a couple of degenerate c0cksucking racists and it gives them the opportunity and the justification to smear the entire Muslim conglomeration.

Yet, these same Right-winged vermin believe the Zionists in Israel are Jews, all while refusing to acknowledge the real Jews protesting the Zio-Nazi bastards in Israel right here in America. Grim et co want the Muslims to protest their extremists, but when the Jews protest the Zio-Nazi extremists, that doesn't count for fvck all in their opinion. Why is that? Simple. Grim and other Repudlickin fvcking traitors to America love and lavish praise upon Israel, and perpetuate the myth of the Zionist = Jew, which is pure, unadulterated, propagandistic bullsh!t. They don't really care about the Jews at all. They just want their little criminal accomplices in Israel to continue to get away with murder. Plain and simple.

So even if the Peaceful Muslims protested against the extremists, it would be ignored by the Repudlickins as usual. Much the same as "peaceful protest" in Palestine is merely run over with another IDF bulldozer. These fascist miscreants don't acknowledge peaceful protests. It's just another concocted subterfuge to give them something to whine about. If they did act on protests, they would do something about the racist Zionist cabal in Israel. The reason they don't is because they're criminals themselves. They would never act to eradicate their own kind.

I agree that there are peaceful Muslims. There are peaceful Satanists as well. My cousin is one, and he's a great guy. But does that mean we should tolerate a certain religion or movement just because a fraction of them are NOT blowing themselves up?

If you look at Islamic communities - Iran, Syria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, south Lebanon, and others - you would just gag. They chop off the heads of homosexuals in Saudi Arabia. Think about that.

I've seen a Muslim parade where the men cut their heads and let blood gush down their faces and shirts as they march though the streets. Even children are encouraged to participate.

When stuff like this starts happening, the sensible and moral thing to do will be to put the breaks on allowing these people to immigrate anywhere. Yes, there are peaceful Muslims, but we can't tell the difference between them and the non-peaceful ones - like the ones who rioted during the Danish cartoons which killed people and destroyed fast food chains.

Yes, we should have a very, very hard stance against Zionism. I'm with you there. But I have no tolerance for the Muslim equivalent of the Zionist movement. Both need to be booted out of America, Canada, and any country with moral patriots in it.

And I have a Muslim friend who I have a lot of respect for, but screw it, I don't care if he's offended. I don't want to see what's happening to France happen to North America.

16. 03-28-2007, 01:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTsoGood
    you continue to defend a cabbie who ran over people with his vehicle because they made fun of him.

have you ever made fun of someone??? i guess you are also a "degenerate c#cksucking racist" who deserves to be run over.

how can anyone take you seriously?
    And yet we should take you serious? Think about the implication. To paint an entire ethnic group based upon the misconduct of a minority, and may I remind you who the "few" are and who their employer was. There's a possibility they have never been removed from the payroll.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;