+ Reply to Thread

deeds4dollars and/or forclosure store

Anyone involved with Benjamin Bergin at deeds4dollars or Jim Ross at The Forclosure Store?.

First one in Indiana, second one in Conn.

Re: deeds4dollars and/or forclosure store

If you buy expensive training courses from real estate "gurus", you will waste your money. There are no shortcuts in real estate or any business.

If you do not believe me, go you your state's or county's Realtors' association and ask them about different "gurus'" courses. I think it always makes sense to get second opinion before "investing" $5-$15K. Would you buy $10K used car without looking under the hood or checking with your mechanic, just on the word of a used car salesman?
    Last edited by borisf96; 03-23-2007 at 11:12 PM.

Best training in RE you can get is at your local community college or Adult schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael2222 View Post
    Anyone involved with Benjamin Bergin at deeds4dollars or Jim Ross at The Forclosure Store?.

First one in Indiana, second one in Conn.
    I ordered the kit that supposedly is to teach me how to search for properties that are selling for a very low price. There was supposed to be a person calling me to mentor and teach me how to locate properties. When he called me all he wanted to know is how much money I could invest for properties. When I told him I didn't have too much money to invest from the start he said he would contact me back but never did. Now I keep trying to contact Benjamin Bergin for a refund but I cannot get a hold of him. Do you have a contact number for Benjemin Bergin? If you do would you email any information you have on this guy I'd like to speak to him personally. :mad:

Thanks Ivan

[email protected]