+ Reply to Thread

balance company/powerful intentions

Hi, does anyone have any feedback on the balance company? This business opportunity seems to be related to a website entitled powerful intentions and I am highly suspicious of a pyramid marketing scheme. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Thanks:)

Re: balance company/powerful intentions

I am no friend of pyramid marketing schemes, but you should be worried more about "powerful intentions". This is one of those movements based on "law of attraction" theory(you know that pseudo-religion where you have to wish for something to universe(instead of god) and it will be delivered to you). I bet that one or more of those movements will become a full grown cult.

Re: balance company/powerful intentions

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    I am no friend of pyramid marketing schemes, but you should be worried more about "powerful intentions". This is one of those movements based on "law of attraction" theory(you know that pseudo-religion where you have to wish for something to universe(instead of god) and it will be delivered to you). I bet that one or more of those movements will become a full grown cult.
    Who do you think created this universe Boris? I'm a student of The Law of Attraction and your notion that this theory replaces God shows how little you know.

Read your Bible.
    “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek; and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. [Matthew 7:7-8].”

That’s what Powerful Intentions is all about and we should be worried about this new pseudo-religion? There’s nothing new about it as it’s been around for thousands of years. The Law of Attraction has actually brought me closer to God, not further away.

Regarding The Balance Company being a “pyramid marketing scheme” is another false belief. It does go to market via Network Marketing, but I would hardly consider it a scheme. It has actual product, and enables you to make money off sales you produce. It has little affiliation with the Powerful Intentions web site, other than several members of this site who are also part of The Balance Company.

My recommendation would be to ask a few people from Powerful Intentions about the company. You can see there are several involved with the company, so get a couple of opinions if you’d like. You need to talk with people who are actually educated about the product and the company.

Scam.com is hardly a place you will get accurate information. Most here like being scared and fearful of things they don’t completely understand and try to make you believe you should be too.

Sounds like a “cult” in its own right. ;)