+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New IFFL Site

New IFFL Site

Wow! FINALLY...I just found a great site!http://www.webmechanic.com.au/IFFL

Offers a complete breakdown on the IFFL saga. Makes following the complete trail of deception a whole lot easier. Nicely put together!
    Thanks Webmechanic!
    Doughboy

Re: New IFFL Site

nice! good find!

Excellent site! :)

The only thing I couldn't find on there was a list of companies affiliated with the IFFL.

Correction:

There is a list of IFFL companies on that page.

Great resource here folks, don't miss it.

Well done!!!

Whoever took the time to put all of this together deserves a huge pat on the back.

If anyone is looking at investing through Milo Brost, The Institute for Financial Learning, Money Solutions Limited or any related entities, they must take a serious look at this site.

Yes I agree! The nice thing about this site is that it's easy to follow the trail.Obviously,the individual who mater-minded this endeavour, and took the required time to fully research the complete history, deserves MAJOR PRAISE!

I,like many others in Western Canada,are surprised by the lack of media coverage to date.Especially after the recent decision handed down by the ASC. Are they perhaps just waiting until criminal charges are levied? Are there perhaps liability concerns?

Whatever the case, it will ease my concerns of the possibility of more unsuspecting investors losing their money,if they do pick up the ball and start some media dialogue soon! After all...the longer this goes on...the more victims.

Doughboy...Thanks for the great find!
    The Hammer Commeth!
    KD101
    Last edited by King David 101; 03-22-2007 at 03:16 AM.

I joined IFFL over a year ago, after giving my initial deposit of $1600.00 CAD + GST.

After one year, I decided not to invest any of my funds with IFFL, particularly because of all the information I read here at scam.com.

I contacted my structurist from IFFL in Feb, 2007, to get my investment back, and he told me what forms to fill out, etc.

To this day, I still haven't received my refund, and everytime I call my structurist, all I get is excuses.

I think I've been scammed. Grrrrrrrr!

Grover

Hi Grover,
    I am so sorry to hear of your situation.
    I suspect that money is a little tight for the IFFL these days as many are awaiting for the ASC to hand down their sanctions against these individuals deemed responsible. This could explain their tardiness.

Whenever a scam like this is uncovered, word travels quickly within the investment community. Hopefully this and other threads on the IFFL have prevented many unsuspecting investors from falling prey to their trap.

In the past most have been able to retrieve their funds, as they ( the IFFL ) really do not like to raise these obvious red flags. Now however, with meetings being cancelled left rigt and center , most of their dealings are being held secretly throughout the province hence the flow of investment dollars has been stagnated.

Keep trying ( daily ) to retrieve your money would be my advice. I would threaten to call the ASC on them as well as the Better Busines Bureau.

In any event, many thanks for posting this information Grover. It speaks volumes.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.....sometimes.
    Best of luck!
    KD101

I looked at this site and found some interesting information. A friend of mine is almost invested in this scam. She has paid her money to join and taken money out of an IRA to fund her "investment". No amount of persuasion will make her change her mind. Any suggestions??
    Thanks

Hi Aggoodmannn,
    Welcome to our world!
    Believe me when I say that this ones gonna be tough! Your efforts may even end up alienating you from her for a while, despite your good intentions.

I would recommend you check out all the following great information link: http://www.webmechanic.com.au/IFFL/

I would then mail her hard copies of this and any other revealing factual information you can find on the numerous threads on scam.com

For added entertainment just have her Google the name Milowe Brost, sit back with a big bag of popcorn and enjoy! You'll be there a while.

Unfortunately,the promise of guaranteed HIGH returns tends to blind ones better judgement at times.
    The good news is that this Ponzi scheme is going down. Its days are numbered. Numerous government and law enforcement agencies are tightening the noose. Hopefully your freind will not get in too deep with these fraudsters before she gets taken to the cleaners!

In the meantime.....PRAY!
    Best of luck,
    KD101
    Last edited by King David 101; 06-17-2007 at 08:23 PM.

I am looking for new information on IFFL. A friend is about to invest in this obvious scam and I need to have real data such as financial statements of the companies being touted, any recent legal action against IFFL, etc to try to dissuade her from giving them any more money than she already has. Any help will be appreciated

IFFL. Merendon Mining etc. How about Syndicated Gold Depository, Corporate Development Team - are these guys all linked? Having some serious doubts as to the authenticity of any of these cats - why does all their paperwork not have relevant phone numbers, addresses etc. As soon as one business is up and running, another one seems to take its place. Is there anyone out there having trouble getting funds distributed?

Perhaps "nomass" said it well when he was commenting on another thread.
    " The days can now be marked best by using a stop watch,not a callendar." And, "This ones shelf life is expired".

It absolutely amazes me that ANYONE would still think that they might have a chance at making any money in this thing after all that has transpired. Yet, sadly, some folks are still hanging in there. Milowe is apparently still in Canada. Looks like the master salesman is giving it one last pitch. ( I think it's a curve ball)

Criminal Charges Here We Come!
    Last edited by King David 101; 07-17-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Anyone interested in seeing the latest version of Syndicated Gold Depository?

Go check this out:

http://www.tenacapital.com/napo/opportunity.htm

Any Dragnet fans out there? The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

With this "deal" requiring you to lock in for 5 years, you won't know you've been scammed until the maturity date. Where will Tena Capital and Merendon de Ecuador be then? Long gone.
    Last edited by Dutch Phantom; 07-22-2007 at 09:05 AM.

Nice find, Dutch Phantom. I haven't heard of Tena Capital before. The tag-line on their site: "In Collaboration with Merendon de Ecuador" makes it clear that this is another tentacle of the Brost scam.

And if all these companies are truly independent investment opportunities unrelated to the IFFL, why are they all coincidently registered through GoDaddy.com? :confused:

Here's the gist of Tena Capital's offer:

Quote Originally Posted by The Scammers at tenacapital.com!
    THE OFFER
    The terms of the investment are as follows:

* Length of term is 5 years
    * The Interest is fixed at 34% per year for the length of the contract, backed by Gold Bullion
    * The Principal is locked-in for the full term of the contract
    * Interest can be accessed on each anniversary date, with written notice, 90 days in advance.
    This is the first time I've seen one of Milo's websites actually spell out the terms of the "investment opportunity" in public. They must be getting desperate for new investors.

Speaking of desperate, their web design should be enough to scare any would-be investor away. Click on Articles and you'll see that they forgot to remove part of their web design template! ("This is a feature area you can place any type of important information or up dates") :D

Oh, and do you really want to invest your life savings in a fund that promotes itself as follows: "Alluvial gold of the Napo River is yellow, golden and sparkling. The particles shape varies a lot."

Laughable... truly laughable...
    Last edited by NobodyPays40%Annuities; 07-22-2007 at 09:46 AM.

Oh, and make sure to read the contract agreement on Tena Capital's website.

Do you really want to be invest your savings through an amateurish website in a gold processing plant in Honduras that has been tied to previous scams, for their new gold mining venture in Ecuador, and be bound by this statement "The parties agree that this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed to be a contract made under, and shall for all purposes be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Panama applicable therein."

YIKES! :eek: