+ Reply to Thread

I just signed up with NetWorthUsa...

So I have never done MLM before and I always am very skeptical about. But my stepdad actually starting doing NetWorthUsa which combines real estate with network marketing and he is doing really well with it. After researching it and not being able to find any negative things about it I signed up. But then I came here and started reading everyones posts. I don't know what to think... Does anyone have any personal experience with this or know anyone that has? It seems too good to be true.

Thanks Guys

Auburn

Re: I just signed up with NetWorthUsa...

How to build wealth in Real Estate, with No Cash, Credit, Qualifying Banks, Loans, or even a Job!
    How to take title to, and live in a luxury home of your own without Cash, Credit, Banks, Qualifying, or Loans!
    By scamming someone else.

Real estate MLMs are worthless. They are either about selling training that you can not use or signing up others.

If you want to get into real estate this is not the right time. House prices could drop up to 10% this year. But if you really want to start in real estate, go to your local real estate association and ask for help.

my stepdad actually starting doing NetWorthUsa which combines real estate with network marketing and he is doing really well with it.
    Nobody is doing really well in MLM after just starting. It takes a lot of time, patience and luck to advance in MLM world(only 2-5% are making real money). And that in proven companies with real product.
    Last edited by borisf96; 03-17-2007 at 03:45 AM.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnKay
    So I have never done MLM before and I always am very skeptical about. But my stepdad actually starting doing NetWorthUsa which combines real estate with network marketing and he is doing really well with it. After researching it and not being able to find any negative things about it I signed up. But then I came here and started reading everyones posts. I don't know what to think... Does anyone have any personal experience with this or know anyone that has? It seems too good to be true.

Thanks Guys

Auburn
    So, why would you now change your mind? Just curious why you would let a bunch of strangers tell you what to do with your life if you have living proof in the relationship with your stepdad that one can do well in the program that you researched?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    So, why would you now change your mind? Just curious why you would let a bunch of strangers tell you what to do with your life if you have living proof in the relationship with your stepdad that one can do well in the program that you researched?

Lady Mod
    Because you do not go into this kind of business with your friends and relatives. MLMs, especially scammy ones, do a lot of damage to family and friendship bonds.

My husband and I are actually members of NetworthUSA and have been for over a year. Being involved with NetworthUSA and following the training in Real Estate and also on the Marketing side of the business has been a wonderful experience for my husband and I. I am able to stay home with our two kids and recently my husband was able to quit his job and he is now a full time investor. Neither of us had any experience with real estate or network marketing, but since we joined we have had all the support/training that we have needed to be successful on both sides of the business. I know that there are people out there who will always have something negative to say about MLM companies and that is fine, this is not for everyone. All I know is that this company has changed our lives for the better and we have met some amazing people in the process.

I am the sister of the CEO of NetWorthUSA. The company is legit, and the money to be made is real. Also, you CAN make money right now in real estate, IF U KNOW HOW.
    Some people are not network marketing material and some are. Not everyone will have a great experience.
    The good thing about it is that u can make money either selling the product exclusively, or just doing the network marketing, or both.
    The bad thing about it is just that if you are not ready for the network marketing life, you might not like it. It is not easy,
    and if you are not wanting to go to or host meetings, or speak to people directly, I can tell you that you will not like it at all. This is definitely NOT a lazy person type of work environment. Also, do NOT quit your job when you first start!!! wait until your network marketing assets meet or exceed your job income on a regular basis before deciding to quit. hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnKay View Post

Thanks Guys

Auburn
    I know nothing about the company.

I'm no expert honestly, but I will let you know what I think a little later. I'll take a peak & let you know what I think, yay or nay.

In the meantime, look here to get a realistic look at MLM/NWM, careful who you listen to around here, please. Even me! go here first http://www.firstclassmlm.com/2007/12...e-advice-from/ That's from this site, www.firstclassmlm.com

Welcome to Network Marketing and scam.com

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Lets see.....

Claims of being the "MOST POWERFULL SYSTEM ON THE INTERNET" ----- Check

Claims of seven figure (million dollar) income ------ Check

Claims of being "ONE OF A KIND" ------ -Check

Ahhh the products are the most powerful and comprehensive investment program...

Seriously what utter crap...

Its an old scam.... They sell e-books and the opportunity to sell E-books

Learn how to make millions without any training, any background, and exerpience, or even any money.... Its easy - just read the book and you too can be a millionaire.....

I could understand the conspiracy stuff if it were something that the market could be badly manipulated on and thus be turned worthless, (oil) say like ipods sugarcane or coffee or something of that nature. We can't just plant oil somewhere else though and undermine the market to control Iraq via debt. Oil is used by the whole world

Networth USA is legit. They are a real estate training and investment company that combines the two strategies recommended by Robert Kiyosaki in Why We Want You to Be Rich-- Real estate investing and Network marketing. Unfortunately, as of July 2008 Networth USA is no longer a Network marketing company (MLM) but they still provide excellent real estate investment training.

Self Employed Guest

LOL!!

Love how the "sister" of the CEO joins in the discussion ...

Please ... that is better than having one of Jack Weinzerel's male lovers defend his ass on this forum

Self Employed Guest

Mama:

good luck .... I know folks who tout Nouveau Riche not knowing that Jim Piccolio is the founder who came from
    Global Prosperity and that the URL is
    owned by either Payne or Kreider over
    at LLI

I know they were in the same building a
    few years ago that housed Liberty League in Scottsdale

it doesn't matter if u believe i'm his sister or not--don't really care. i DO know that the training is excellent, and DO know of many people personally that are doing quite well with it. Its true that just a couple of weeks ago it is no longer an mlm; it has become an affiliate. you can see it on www.networthaffiliate.com and see it for yourselves. And yes, when it was started it was one of a kind; no other mlm had real estate as a viable product where u could do deals WITH the company and make a 10k profit on one house.
    And yes, i'm his sister.

NetworthUsa is a scam company does not exist and does not do what it claims it does. Richard Pamplin is a con artist.

With all that was said prior (lmao with the whole sister thing)...I used to be part of Networth, got me a few rewards/badges, and etc. I will say that it was a lot of information, buuutttt I do notice how everything is shut down. Should have known. Some people I know quit their job and look at the company now. No website. No phone number. No Richard Pamplin. No Doug Fireball. No Louis Westbrook. No nothing....oh! And no damn money. Im so glad I stuck to my guns....I think Robert Kiywosoki is a wayyy better investment. Not only that, but he is still legit to this day. BAM!