+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: See Proof that CashCrate is not a Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Bdboop View Post
    You are sadly mistaken, Kemo sabe. Do some research on freebie trading if you want to make serious money for signing up for offers.
    I'm not talking about trial offers or anything. I'm talking about the free offers where you just have to some forms, which is what most people that use GPTs are doing.

-Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you don't know who any of these people are. you tell one company this piece of information and another company that piece, give your real name and address so they can send you samples and free prizes. the different companies are all the same and all your info goes into one big file.

in the 1980's i was a telemarketing manager. we used a directory that listed the income range for people on your street. i had not only your name and address but all your neighbors, too, and the value of the houses on that street.

now, using the internet, you all are making it much easier for marketers to build a file about you.
    I was in the same business as you back in the 1980s. Therefore, I understand how the directories information can work. We didn't have SSNs, date of birth or personal information like that but the callers had to ask for it and sometimes I did when I got on the phone to sell and help the team. Many people were very non-trusting as far as giving that out over the phone but they eventually gave it out when we explained why we needed it.

My point here is I understand why people are reluctant to give out very personal information to these sites like credit card information and SSNs.

Since I been with CashCrate for 3 years, I feel the need to express myself about this site. Usually I don't go on forums and try to say whether CashCrate is a Scam or Legit.
    No way, Am I hear to sugar coat what I have to say. What I have to say is the truth as I see it.

1. This site isn't for everyone. Because you have to take the time to fill out this offers/survey's. In order to make money. Some people don't want to sit at a computer doing offers/surveys. They rather be doing something else.

2. It's not as easy as some make it out to be. Some people don't tell the whole truth. I think in fear that people won't sign up. There is a downfall, some offers don't confirm no matter what you do. That goes for 100% free offers as well as the credit card offers. But it's a very small percentage, like 5%. Now if you belong to another GPT site, that 5% could be higher.

The reason could be that you did that offer some place else. Or the advertiser didn't pay CashCrate for you doing the offers. After all, that's how CashCrate makes money, by being a affiliate for these company's that's on the site.

3. Your not going to get rich by doing this. Yea your make some earn money. But unless you know how to market your blog or website. The income will be limited. No way are you going to earn $1,000 or even $500 each and every month. As stated on some people blogs and websites. Unless you really know how to market your site effectively.

Even if you did, It takes a lot of time, patience and referrals. With over a million of users, it's getting harder and harder to get referrals. After all, this coming Feb. the site will be 4 years old. There's a lot of people that have already heard about CashCrate.

There are quite a few members that have over 100 blogs or websites with CashCrate banner on them.

4. Some referrer are only out for their selves. Only hoping someone will sign up and do at least one offer so they can get that $1 bonus. Meaning, when a referral does 1 offer and it confirms then the referrer will get a $1 bonus plus 20% or above depending on what rank they are.

Some referrers won't even help you to understand how to do the offers. That's why CashCrate has a forum. To answer questions for referrals and you can get your answers there pretty quickly.

5. The truth is, if a member commits fraud their earnings will be forfeited. So whatever they make, CashCrate will keep it. Read under the Terms and Condition.

I seen a few who have lost their account and got bann from the site for that reason (fraud). One of the admins usually delete those kind of comments from the forum and that's why you don't see it. They do have a fraud preventioin in place. It's not hard to spot when someone doesn't enter their real name, address and such. So it's always a good ideal to put in your real information when doing offers.

6. Anyone that said they never received a call by enter their phone number for a offer, is lying. Or their using a online system that gives you a phone number, like a site called Grand Central.

Plus your get a lot of spam in your inbox, that's why a lot of members make mulitiple email addresses. It's also suppose to help offers confirm better. As well as deleting cookies before doing a offer.

You may also notice a increase in junk mail in your regular mailbox. Which I fine to be only a few pieces per month. I'm careful to what I sign up for and what I say yes too.

For the good news: CashCrate Is Legit, in the since that they pay members each and every month. I personally been paid for the offers that confirm for me. Even have a few copy's of my checks on my blog. I have yet to earn $1,000 in one month. Most I ever earn was $614 in one month but that was by doing the 100% free offers & credit card offers. Only $50 came from referrals & bonuses.

So I'm a true believer in doing both. But I count more on doing the offers then getting referrals. But I'm always happy to help if someone sign up under me. I'm willing to help and not leave you in the dust. Of course, I'm not begging anyone to sign up. Because I'll still be making money because I do the offers.

Now the truth is out there. Since I'm 46 years young, There's no need for me to beat around the bush. Any question please feel free to ask.

I'd just like to add that I have made money on Cash Crate as well, and most of that money was not with referrals. It's not a scam.

Based on the fact that the site lies and claims you can cancel your free trials and still get paid, (evidence shows that claim is untrue.). And the claims that your credit card will not be charged until the free trial expires, (which have been proven untrue) as well as the F rating from the better business bureau, the most likely label to give cashcrate is

*Avoid It*

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    Based on the fact that the site lies and claims you can cancel your free trials and still get paid, (evidence shows that claim is untrue.). And the claims that your credit card will not be charged until the free trial expires, (which have been proven untrue) as well as the F rating from the better business bureau, the most likely label to give cashcrate is

*Avoid It*
    Would you be willing to provide this evidence? Because in all the cases I've seen it was because the person didn't read the terms of the offer.

Either way, most people only do the free offers and I've had a lot of success with them.

-Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    Would you be willing to provide this evidence? Because in all the cases I've seen it was because the person didn't read the terms of the offer.

Either way, most people only do the free offers and I've had a lot of success with them.

-Danielle
    The Better Business Bureau can provide you with that evidence. And numerous bank statements prove that people are charged before the trial period is up.
    It is a crime for me to post that information here or on any other forum and I believe you know that already. Investigate it yourself and you will find what I have.

I'm glad that you have had success with cashcrate. But consumers have the right to know the facts so they can make a proper decision.
    Last edited by OneQuestion; 09-17-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    Your right on this, " Consumers have the right to know the facts so they can make a proper decision."

But your giving some false information.

You said, " the site lies and claims you can cancel your free trials and still get paid."

1. The site doesn't lie because discussing canceling a offer on the forum, Isn't allow.
    Nor does CashCrate Administrators talks about canceling a offer, on the forum.

That claim holds no weight with me. Anyone can join the forum and start talking about canceling a offer and see what happens. More then likely the thread will either be closed or removed. Then your get a pm stating, No discussion about canceling a offer.

What you don't seem to understand is that CashCrate is only a afflitate. CashCrate can not control what these company's do with Credit Card offers. Because when your doing a credit card offer. Say for instant, Vista Print. You have to read Vista Print Terms & Conditions and not CashCrate Terms & Conditions.
    ---------------------------------------

You said, " And the claims that your credit card will not be charged until the free trial expires. (which have been proven untrue)"

2. CashCrate doesn't claim that your Credit Card won't be charged until the Free Trial Offer Expires. It's the Company of that Credit Card offer, their the one's making that claim.

I personally done a lot of Credit Card offers, so I can speak about this. Somewhat true only because there are a few offers that will charge you before the trial offer expires. You must contact the company of the Credit Card (trial offer) you did. This doesn't happen with each and every offer. Some of them company's just have a screwed up system. I only experience this problem twice so far and I got my problem resolved. All I did was make phone call to the company that I did the credit card offer with.

Please note if you did the same credit card offer before at some other place. You can't do it again or you will be charge. For the simple fact is that it's only One Trial Offer per household. These company's do keep track of your name, address, phone, and ip address.

That's why you should always write everything down, phone, what credit card offer it was, what email address you used. Since your using a Credit Card, you can call your credit card company and dispute the charges. Most likely it will be removed, that's why it's a good ideal to use a credit card and not a debit card.

Like I said before, CashCrate can not control what these company's do with Credit Card offers.

You said, " F rating from the better business bureau"

I personally haven't looked a the BBB site, so I won't comment on that at this time.

But I will say this, It only takes a few people that committed Fraud on the CashCrate site and they will be Bann. For those that do are always out to give any company a bad name. Saying CashCrate is a scam is a good way to get your blog or website notice.
    Last edited by Single_Mom_earns_money; 09-25-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Here's the BBB Report.
    Business Contact and Profile for CashCrate
    Name: CashCrate
    Address: 3270 E. 17th St. #144
    Idaho Falls, ID 83406
    Original Business Start Date: July 2007
    Email Address: support @cashcrate.com (edited, remove space)
    Employees: 1
    Type of Business: Market Surveyors
    BBB Accreditation: CashCrate is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Cash Crate

Additional Email Addresses
    joe @kingsidemedia.com (edited, remove space)

BBB Rating for CashCrate
    Based on BBB files, CashCrate has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
    Reasons for this rating include:
    * Length of time business has been operating.
    * 7 complaints filed against business
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
    * Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.

Customer Complaint History for CashCrate
    When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 7 complaints about CashCrate in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 7 complaints closed in 36 months, 2 were closed in the last year.
    These complaints concerned :
    1 regarding Advertising Issues
    1 - Advertisement misrepresented a service

2 regarding Contract Issues
    2 - Failure to honor a contract or agreement

3 regarding Customer Service Issues
    1 - Failure to respond to phone calls or written requests for assistance or support
    1 - Inappropriate behavior by customer service personnel
    1 - None of the Above - Customer Service Complaint Issue

1 regarding Sales Practice Issues
    1 - Sales presentation not consistent with advertisement

These complaints were closed as:
    4 Resolved
    2 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
    2 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

2 Administratively Closed
    2 - BBB determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint.

1 No Response
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Single_Mom_earns_money View Post
    Your right on this, " Consumers have the right to know the facts so they can make a proper decision."

But your giving some false information.

You said, " the site lies and claims you can cancel your free trials and still get paid."

1. The site doesn't lie because discussing canceling a offer on the forum, Isn't allow.
    Nor does CashCrate Administrators talks about canceling a offer, on the forum.

What you don't seem to understand is that CashCrate is only a afflitate. CashCrate can not control what these company's do with Credit Card offers. Because when your doing a credit card offer. Say for instant, Vista Print. You have to read Vista Print Terms & Conditions and not CashCrate Terms & Conditions.
    ---------------------------------------

I see. Thank you for explaining.

As far as " the site lies and claims you can cancel your free trials and still get paid."
    and "claims that your credit card will not be charged until the free trial expires"

That information did not come from any forum. It was derived from bank statements. But now that you have explained how cashcrate operates, it is safe to say the customers whose statements I have viewed, may in fact have not read the proper TOS. I will contact and question them as to which TOS they went by. I apologize for posting info that may turn out to be untrue or misunderstood.

However, the BBB's rating was not derived from bad or misguided information. It was derived from complaints against cashcrate itself, not vista print or any of the credit card offers.
    I understand that CashCrate is an affiliate, but that does not mean that they shouldn't review the companies they do business with a lot better.
    Last edited by OneQuestion; 09-26-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by june33 View Post
    I have been with cashcrate for 2 months and they do pay you.The thing I would do is as SOON as your free trials are complete cancel your membership.Use a cc like a prepaid card so you won't harm the one you use all the time.I like cashcrate it keeps me busy when I am bored.Atleast try somethingfor yourself
    :angel:
    Welcome to the forum, but your post here is considered SPAMMING the forum.

Please set up your signature file, and try to contribute, not just use it as a platform to advertise your business.

Again, welcome!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

CashCrate claims to pay users for signing up for offers, trying new products, completing surveys and getting cash back on purchases made at hundreds of your their online retailers.

All the user has to do is “fill out the form with valid information and participate.” What this really means is that the user will be asked to:
    1) provide an email address which will be sold to numerous third parties, thereby generating hundreds of spam messages to your inbox every day.
    2) fill out a form that needs to include a cell phone number. The moment the cell phone number is divulged, the user will receive text spam at a cost to the USER of $9.99.
    3) complete any two offers. These offers may seem free (such as a free trial to whiter teeth), but users will be asked to reveal credit card details in order to cover shipping and processing. Mostly this is a nominal fee of no more than one dollar, but the point is that CashCrate and its advertisers will acquire credit card information that may then be used in any one of a number of credit card scams.

If all the steps are not fulfilled, user participation is considered incomplete and the account will not be credited.

With that in mind, very few CashCrate offers exist that do not require either a cell phone number or credit card information. CashCrate is visibly a scam and a dangerous one at that. Therefore the best way to avoid being scammed by CashCrate is to avoid CashCrate altogether.

well cashcrate is not fake, but it discriminates, you earn based on your region...
    16 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
    Others Do Not Even Come Close!
    Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?

http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com...t3/?id=topodu1

Cashcrate does pay when someone reaches payout. That said most of the people making large payouts on Cashcrate do so by referring others. So it is legit in that it pays members.

HOWEVER -

Many of CashCrate's offers involve filling out forms with your personal information. Spending time doing this and then canceling offers etc. takes time.

Instead of wasting time trying to recruit other members to fill out "surverys" and "offers" or instead of filling these out yourself, why not spend time building a quality sustainable business doing something that provides value to both you and others?

Completing surveys and using Get Paid To Read sites may seem like easy money but really if you put that effort into something truly worthwhile you will make much more money and build a solid business.

CashCrate is NOT a scam. I have been making money with the site for 2 years now. If you search online you will find people who have posted checks and proof of payments they received

I have posted pictures of some of my cashcrate checks here http://www.extramoneyfree.com/proof-of-payments.php