+ Reply to Thread

Clubfreedom scam/Not

CLUBFREEDOM IS NOT A SCAM MANY MEMBERS ALREADY CYCLED AND ALREADTCOLLECTED 6K USD.NOW THE BIG QUESTION

"OH MY....IS CLUBFREEDOM ANOTHER SCAM!"

"TOUGH" CLUBFREEDOM QUESTIONS

As Clubfreedom members, we all have been in a situation where you try to share with someone the amazing Clubfreedom opportunity, and you meet with scepticism and difficult questions in return. Because there are so many illegal businesses around, and so many people get scammed, it is only natural, however, that people are careful and want to do some research before they sign up. Sometimes,they will ask you all kinds of questions about Clubfreedom system, company, etc., and sometimes you may find that you do not have all the answers, and may even lose them as potential customers simply because you did not have the exact answers. And this is what this page is about. Someone you know is asking you tough questions, well now you can hit them with the answer. The page is also designed for any of you who did not join Clubfreedom yet and it is you who is asking these questions. So let's kick this off.
    To signup pls goto www.clubfreedom.biz/oludotun
    1. "TOUGH" QUESTION NUMBER 1

HOW CAN THE COMPANY AFFORD TO PAY OUT $6000 TO MEMBERS WHO REACH THE TOP?

It is easy to understand how the company can pay $6000 if someone just bothers to do the proper math. There are probably more than one ways of doing it, but let me present only two.

*The company is able to make money and pay because the number of people that are required to enter exceed 30 ($200x30=6000) before a person cycles and gets $6000- the company makes more than $6000 and is able to pay the members $6000 when they reach the top of the main board. When you do the exact math, you will see that the number of people that need to sign up and each pay $200 is larger than 30 before a person from the top of the Main Board can cycle out and get their money. Believe me, the company has got it figured out and is definitely not paying from their own pockets. Presently the company is even reinvesting its profits back into the program with improvements to the site, travel program, and advertising (including creating a multilingual site), but as it grows, it will be able to retain profits that are made. So not only can it afford to pay the members, it also makes money itself. How else would it function?

*If you are interested in doing some math again, you can also look at it this way:
    When you look at the feeder board, you see that the bottom row of 8 people paid $150 (excluding the admin fee) that is 8X$150=$1200. Each time the bottom row of 8 fills up, the person on the top goes to the main board. That means that each time someone cycles off the feeder board to the main board-that creates $1000. And there is $200 to spare, AND do not forget the $50 membership fee for all 8 members which I am even not taking into consideration here. Now, on the main board you see 8 people on the bottom row who all "brought" $1000 into the main board this way. All 8 spots on the bottom row must fill now before the person on the top of the main board can get the money. So that adds up to 8X$1000=$8000. Thats more than enough, dont you think?

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE "TOUGH" QUESTIONS SERIES SO PLEASE CHECK IN LATER TO READ MORE ANSWERS TO MORE QUESTIONS. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT QUESTION YOURSELF, OR IF SOMEONE YOU KNOW KEEPS ASKING YOU SOMETHING ABOUT CLUBFREEDOM AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, SEND IT TO ME TOO. [email protected]
    To signup pls goto www.clubfreedom.biz/oludotun

Re: Clubfreedom scam/Not

Nothing like spamming a SCAM forum :eek:

what a moron.

club freedom? SCAM.

Hi there

I Myself am sick of these scammers spamming this site trying to rip us off for more money, have you not heard the saying once bitten twice shy, its not going to happen people its a waste of your time and a waste of our space.

free debate absoloutely. ripping people off again NO....

Mirelle x
    Last edited by tel; 03-19-2007 at 07:20 PM.