+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 27

  1. #1

    Tiran Zaken Corp

    Has anyone ever made any money with this company??? I just got a 15 page mailer yesterday. The company makes it sound like you can make a good deal of money, however, I'm not sure that's realistic. Has anyone ever worked in this company???
    Casper :confused: :confused:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    153

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Quote Originally Posted by casperuno7
    Has anyone ever made any money with this company??? I just got a 15 page mailer yesterday. The company makes it sound like you can make a good deal of money, however, I'm not sure that's realistic. Has anyone ever worked in this company???
    Casper :confused: :confused:
    Hi.

    I have worked for them and yes, they really do pay.

    I am not sure if you can make really good money with them, but, like ANY business, there ARE risks and NOTHING comes without a little hard work and perseverance.

    You will encounter some bad publicity in researching the company's reputation. However, I can say, first hand that they really do pay you. (That is better than what most other companies do with these work-at-home schemes).

    If you decide to work for Zaken, be prepared to work dilligently.

    Feel free to send a private message to me for any questions you might have regarding my experiences with the Zaken Corp (most have been good).
    Last edited by amhp; 03-26-2007 at 09:48 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Use search

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ighlight=zaken

    From what I read here, Zaken is a borderline scam.

    http://ripoffreport.com/results.asp?submit22=Search+All+The+Latest+Rip-Off+Reports+Now!&q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=Zaken&q6=&q7=

    260+ complains and accusations of scam for Zaken on ripoffreport.com. Must be a record for a "business".
    Last edited by borisf96; 03-26-2007 at 10:13 AM.

  4. #4

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Quote Originally Posted by amhp
    Hi.

    I have worked for them and yes, they really do pay.

    I am not sure if you can make really good money with them, but, like ANY business, there ARE risks and NOTHING comes without a little hard work and perseverance.

    You will encounter some bad publicity in researching the company's reputation. However, I can say, first hand that they really do pay you. (That is better than what most other companies do with these work-at-home schemes).

    If you decide to work for Zaken, be prepared to work dilligently.

    Feel free to send a private message to me for any questions you might have regarding my experiences with the Zaken Corp (most have been good).
    I just ordered the program. I read thru it and I am getting ready to start calling potential customers. You say that it is a legit company? I have read alot of bad stuff about them too, but the posts are 3 years old. When did you make money with them? Is it really as simple as they profess?

  5. #5

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    I just ordered the program. I read thru it and I am getting ready to start calling potential customers. You say that it is a legit company? I have read alot of bad stuff about them too, but the posts are 3 years old. When did you make money with them? Is it really as simple as they profess?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    153

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Quote Originally Posted by ms.wholesale@yahoo.com
    I just ordered the program. I read thru it and I am getting ready to start calling potential customers. You say that it is a legit company? I have read alot of bad stuff about them too, but the posts are 3 years old. When did you make money with them? Is it really as simple as they profess?
    Hi.

    Yes, Zaken is a legitimate company because I have been paid by them for one sale that my ads generated.

    Let me clarify one thing. I have not worked Zaken's "close-out finder" program, extensively, but I have worked the "profit-sharing" program more so. That is how I earned my money through Zaken.

    They sent me a check for $100 via postal mail back on 2-8-07.

    In my experience, it is not as easy as the ads make it sound. But, in all fairness, the hype helps make the sales that help everyone make money!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    153

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    I urge all of those whom make money or have any good experiences with Zaken Corp to please post their stories here and elsewhere!

    Zaken could use a little good publicity. And this can help all of us involved earn money. :)
    Last edited by amhp; 04-14-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Added comment

  8. #8

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    I have tried the zaken program and trust me, it's a scam. They make it sound so great and then they took my money and refused to refund it even after their so called rock solid" two year money back guarantee. I am begging everyone, DO NOT throw your money away like I did. They won't give me my money back and I would hate it if they ripped off more people so I want to spread the word: DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    153

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Dear Mrs. Toddrobertson,

    Could you please share your complete story.

    They "took your money and refused to refund it"? Is that true?

    Almost all work at home schemes (if legit), as well as home business opportunities have some type of money-back guarantee that expires and/or has other stipulations or restrictions attached to your membership.

    How long did you wait to request a refund?

    Did you give the program(s) an honest effort? For how long?

    How many prospects did you personally contact or advertise to?

    (I always like to hear specific details, myself, so I can make a most informed decision on which opportunities to pursue or avoid).

    This company truly sent me a paycheck. This is the only claim I make, so far about the Zaken Corp.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Hi,
    I recently ordered the quicksell program.....it is extremly hard to find a deal!! I have gon at it for hours and days....not only that, but I ordered a website from them which cost me $299. The website was supposed to take less then a week, but I'm going on three weeks now and still nothing, sales reps keep telling me a couple more days. I would like to know if any of you have a website with zaken corp...please tell me how long it took and how effective it is.....I'd appreciate just a glimmer of hope.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Moses Lake
    Posts
    1

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Hi, I'd like to know how it's going with your Quiksell program, I am concerned since my dad has entered this as a hobbie. He is retired but has a considerable lack of education and his phone skills are poor due to vocabulary skills. To date he has a tidy expense on their books, listings, website, postcards..... I just need some evidence on success/failure rate, I hate to see him waste his time on a fruitless endevor SCAM? From what I have read online (today) it don't sound legit due to the lack of input from successful applicants. I have always felt if a company wants you to do something for them and charges you for the opportunity, Q) Why, don't THEY do it? A) Because THEY can get you to pay them to do it for them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Let's face it folks, anytime you have to "pay someone" in order to work for them, that's a big red flag in itself! There's pleanty of good business oportunities to invest in, but this definatelt is NOT one of them! Consider where they got your name and address from, and that should be enough right there to keep you from getting involved in this one. Don't do it!!

  13. #13

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    This business is not legit. I've had the packet for over two years now and not once have I made money at all. Its hard, people are not interested, and when I called to speak with someone who was suppose to coach me they didn't even answer the phone. It kept going to a damn answering machine. I think its BS and phony.:zx11pissed:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Quote Originally Posted by casperuno7 View Post
    Has anyone ever made any money with this company??? I just got a 15 page mailer yesterday. The company makes it sound like you can make a good deal of money, however, I'm not sure that's realistic. Has anyone ever worked in this company???
    Casper :confused: :confused:
    GREAT COMPANY!!! :spin2:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    I have made much money with them!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: Tiran Zaken Corp

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.toddrobertson View Post
    I have tried the zaken program and trust me, it's a scam. They make it sound so great and then they took my money and refused to refund it even after their so called rock solid" two year money back guarantee. I am begging everyone, DO NOT throw your money away like I did. They won't give me my money back and I would hate it if they ripped off more people so I want to spread the word: DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOT TRUE! YOU MOST LIKELY DID NOT INVEST ANYTIME... YOU ARE ONE OF THOES PEOPLE THAT THINK MONEY WILL COME FLYING DOWN WHEN YOU JUST PURCHASE THE PROGRAM AND DO NOTHING!!! :judges:

Similar Threads

  1. Zaken Corporations Federal Charges
    By dieter91360 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:13 PM
  2. Government files criminal charges on Zaken Corp.
    By dieter91360 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM
  3. The Zaken Corp.- Looking for Information
    By optimistic75 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:41 AM
  4. Beware of Zaken's fake testimonials
    By dieter91360 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:47 PM
  5. Any real dirt on that Tiran Zaken guy?
    By lorenzollc in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •