+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Anyone Here Make Money??

Hello All,

Just wondering what programs have worked for people here. I have looked into a few that I am interested in and I would like to know if they are worth pursuing

Success University- I have heard many good things about this program

Wealth Masters International- a read a thread about this one on this forum and would like to know if anyone has any updates on how the business is working for them

Liberty League- I have heard a lot of crap about this company and would like to know if anyone has had any success
    Visit E-Loan For All of Your Loan and Lending Needs

Re: Does Anyone Here Make Money??

Most are business opportunities, your income depends on your selling skills

I guess the crappiest part is the investment. It would be nice to know, before purchasing the $1500 "course" if it is worth it or not.
    Visit E-Loan For All of Your Loan and Lending Needs

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedoobie
    I guess the crappiest part is the investment. It would be nice to know, before purchasing the $1500 "course" if it is worth it or not.
    Ack!
    1500$, that's a little expensive for a course, with information that you can find free on the net.

I make money online, I started a couple months ago, I am not earning a living but am well on my way, things increase every month...

I don't think you'd need to spend such a lump sum on such a course...
    I started without spending a penny, and you could do the same...

PM Me for an ebook I can send you to help you out with this, for free. I am not asking for you to pay anything... I just like sharing info...

That goes for anyone interested!

medfox2010 Guest

That depends on your selling skills

Quote Originally Posted by medfox2010
    That depends on your selling skills
    Yeah, but still I find 1500$ is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.
    Unless this guy says he is going to chat online with you everyday, and hold your hand step by step for a week, I don't think it is worth that much cash!
    Last edited by dppls; 03-13-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Just always try to stay away from HYIPs (autosurfs) , almost always close down within 12 months and even though some make money....most do not.....

Hello All,

Just wondering what programs have worked for people here. I have looked into a few that I am interested in and I would like to know if they are worth pursuing

Success University- I have heard many good things about this program

Wealth Masters International- a read a thread about this one on this forum and would like to know if anyone has any updates on how the business is working for them

Liberty League- I have heard a lot of crap about this company and would like to know if anyone has had any success

Are you setting people up to look at your own business? According to your signature you are already in an eloan business.

Are you aware that interest only mortgage loans tend to be one of the biggest scams in the loan industry?

Oh, a little bit about the company you represent, which by the way, only gets a 2 1/2 rating at epinions:

http://www.epinions.com/pr-Online_St...ervices-E-Loan

Just thought you should know about the company whom you represent. :cool:

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-13-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Abbiedoobie, how are you? I do make money online. I find myself spending the majority of my time in the affiliate marketing space. I currently work with an affiliate/network marketing opportunity by the name of Cajun Country Gifts. I have been associated with them since the latter part of the summer of '06 and receive a check from them nearly every month. It is a business that makes sense. Every day, someone out there needs a gift AND it helps if it is edible, well preferrably chocolate and edible. Just my wooden nickel
    Cash Back on Everything You Buy Online For Life!

Freedom is not knowing your limits but realizing that you have none.

Abbiedoobie, how are you? I do make money online. I find myself spending the majority of my time in the affiliate marketing space. I currently work with an affiliate/network marketing opportunity by the name of Cajun Country Gifts. I have been associated with them since the latter part of the summer of '06 and receive a check from them nearly every month. It is a business that makes sense. Every day, someone out there needs a gift AND it helps if it is edible, well preferrably chocolate and edible. Just my wooden nickel.
    Cash Back on Everything You Buy Online For Life!

Freedom is not knowing your limits but realizing that you have none.

wbibro Guest

Yup, I'm making money online daily :p

Look below:

Quote Originally Posted by dppls
    Unless this guy says he is going to chat online with you everyday, and hold your hand step by step for a week, I don't think it is worth that much cash!

For $1500, what kind of commission will you make? If it's nickels & Dimes.... Leave it alone!!!

But if it's $500 or more (in a single transaction/ not a month). That is great! You could make your investment back in NO time!!!

For $1500, what kind of commission will you make? If it's nickels & Dimes.... Leave it alone!!!

But if it's $500 or more (in a single transaction/ not a month). That is great! You could make your investment back in NO time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dppls
    I agree no way I would shell out that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by MNsportsguy
    I agree no way I would shell out that kind of money.

Not even if the Commission were high paying. Did you know Business 101 classes say a Small Business is in the [B]RED for 2.5 - 5 years in Business?[/B]

On Average New Small Businesses (flower shops, coffee houses, Auto Repair Garages) go out of Business in their 1st year!!!!

At least with a Home Business you do not have the statistics against you!!!

What is in your favor is you get to write off a portion of the house payment your utilities, and some of your Auto expenses, plus anything to do with the HBB like internet cost, phone bill paper, paper clips, pens Post-its, ink the list goes on!

I make money: I have a regular job

...$1500 "course" if it is worth it or not.

it is a scam...