+ Reply to Thread

"The Jackal" Brand new

First of all, thanks to everybody on this site, I wish I had found it about 10,000 dollars ago!

Anyway, I found this site by typing in the following:

Mark Hodges scam
    Joshua Shafran scam
    Mary Gersten scam

I keep ending up at this site. I have seen all of these people listed here (I think I saw Joshua here...) but there is a new "guru" and I wonder if anybody has heard of this guy.

He calls himself "The Jackal" and he can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/jackalundercover

I found this person through Mark Hodges, who claims that he has no idea who this guy is. He has 4 videos and just yesterday he finally "revealed" his Work at home manifesto.

The information is actually pretty good, but I had a huge problem when I paid my "goodwill" $1 for my 7 day evaluation of his information and started reading his huge report.

I didn't even get to the actual report before he HIGHLY recomended Mary Gerstens CMP's program. What's the point?

Well, I am a member of Mary's "thing" called the global cashflow network, and I have to say that the support is terrible.

Here is the problem, for those of you that do not know who these people are.

Mark Hodges runs http://www.dont-get-scammed-again.com and claims to be someone that is the robin hood of the internet. He reviews systems and finds the ones that work.

Well, his first pick is Mary's program which runs about $400 to start, then they try to get $2000 to $5000 dollars out of you for "guaranteed traffic."

When you don't pay, they pretty much don't help you at all, and from some posts that I have read, they don't help much when you do pay!

Ok, so we know that Mark Hodges recomends Mary's program, very highly!
    We also know that Mark claims that he has no idea who "The Jackal" is.
    Additionally, we know that "The Jackal" recomends Mary's product as well.

Well, maybe "we" don't know all of this, but I do...but that's not the point.

What I am asking is: Does anyone else out there know who this Jackal person is, or at least have an opinion as to what this is all about? Whoever he is, he is very good at not being found ANYWHERE.

Google him all day, "who.is" him all you want, he is a total secret.

If you receive autoresponders from Mark Hodges and The Jackal, have you noticed that they type in almost the same exact manner?

I know that how someone types is not science, but the sentence structure is the same, the format is the same, and they both use the same exact profanity, and they both explain how they just like to be blunt when they talk.

I could care less about the cussing, I love cussing, but who in the hell are these people?

Does anyone have any idea who these people are? If so, has anyone had anything good happen with Mary Gersten's program, because I get very little if no questions answered from these people.

Ok, I am done. :confused:

Re: "The Jackal" Brand new

I laughed for a half hour. If these scam artists worked on Madison Avenue.....

Update!

Today I got another e-mail from "The Jackal." This one was much different from all of the rest though. It had the usual stuff, then the P.S, then the P.P.S, then the P.P.P.S and it looked normal.

For some reason I scrolled down further to look for a P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S and way down on the e-mail was something odd.

An address!

I know from another thread on this site that Mary Gersten has 2 addresses, and one of them is a UPS store. Mary "herself" writes to clarify that too many people were stopping by the actual physical address and disrupting business, so that is why she made the change.

A few people have said that they have visited the physical address and that the company does exist, although one person did not go to the suite, but took another tenant's word for it, which is fine.

Ok, so from the posts and from the signature WAY at the bottom of this e-mail I have three addresses. Two for Mary Gersten, and now one from "The Jackal."

The UPS Store address is:

1739 E Broadway, Suite #287, Tempe, AZ. 85282

"Mary wrote a response when called on the UPS address and posted that the actual physical address is:

2020 South Mill, Tempe, AZ. 85282.

And now I have "The Jackal's Address!

Guess where it is?

WorkAtHomeManifesto.com/IMMG -
    3116 S Mill Ave Suite #119
    Tempe, AZ. 85282

Gee, this "undercover" person has an address 1 block away from Mary Gersten, and heavily promotes her expensive product. I wonder what the catch is.

You know, I can live with being scammed as I am pretty used to it, but at least show your face on these stupid videos ya JERK.

If you are an Adam Carolla listener, then you will understand why "The Jackal" is the creep of the week!

Gee, I am so surprised that the Jackal's address is a UPS store!

Go figure.

Inventing different personalities each of whom promote the others seems to be flavor of the month for scammers.

If you see supposed "do not get scammed" website that advertises "real" opportunities, you should know that they are either selling or scamming.

That seems to be the case. It is just really a select group of people that scratch eachothers backs and use fake names to make a fortune. Then they ALL promise that they and their partners have THE answer.

I just e-mailed global cashflow network a very long letter which I told them would be posted here if they did not reply, and then I would be visiting the BBB.

I'm done getting scammed, and honestly since I have started a new job, yes a REAL J.O.B and will be traveling and have a lot of time on my hands in hotel rooms, I may as well just start my own "don't get scammed" site and promote nothing other than the idea of putting all of these people out of business.

I don't care about making money from home anymore, but being irritated like I am drives me to want nothing more than to make sure other people don't spend their rent money on the latest scheme/scam only to have their dreams crushed.

I honestly have more important things to do with my time, but it is futile so why bother. I think this site does a great job of informing people, so I'll leave it up to these people.

The Jackal........ha

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley
    I may as well just start my own "don't get scammed" site and promote nothing other than the idea of putting all of these people out of business.
    Be prepared for threats of lawsuits and DOS attacks.

Yea, it is useless to fight back in any other way than to not pay these people anymore, or go to the BBB, which I just did and found multiple complaints against Mary Gersten's program.

whatever you do. donot give this guy or girl or whatever he or she call themselves jackal or jackass whatever! :mad: the information they give can be found on the internet free. They are trying to convince people that they have this BIIIIG secret! That is a sure fire sign of a scam! They tried to get me too. but i used a prepaid visa gift card so that the jackal or jackass would'nt be able to obtain my debit card and charge the hell out of it. They are looking for newbies on the net. suckers who know no better and would pay them only to find out that the information they paid for was totally free.

the problem with people these days is everybody wants to be rich. and no one wants to take the time out to do research before parting with their hard earned cash. and this is why they keep getting ripped off. The jackal or Jackass only got a dollar out of me. But i feel sorry for the sap who gave out his or her real credit card number if you did you are in for a loooong credit card charge ride! Use prepaid visa gift cards when buying anything for the first time. only load the amount you need . so when you find out it's a scam they will get a big "DENIED" when they try to charge your card again
    Last edited by force2008; 07-11-2007 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks for the heads-up! I almost fell into this trap. Should I cancel my Jackel, home manifesto, before he charges me the $49-due in 3 days?

I can print out his stuff for the $1, paid, according to him. then cancel due to Mary Gersten being a scam!

Al

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley
    First of all, thanks to everybody on this site, I wish I had found it about 10,000 dollars ago!

Mark Hodges scam
    Joshua Shafran scam
    Mary Gersten scam

I keep ending up at this site. I have seen all of these people listed here (I think I saw Joshua here...) but there is a new "guru" and I wonder if anybody has heard of this guy.

He calls himself "The Jackal" and he can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/jackalundercover

I found this person through Mark Hodges, who claims that he has no idea who this guy is. He has 4 videos and just yesterday he finally "revealed" his Work at home manifesto.

The information is actually pretty good, but I had a huge problem when I paid my "goodwill" $1 for my 7 day evaluation of his information and started reading his huge report.

I didn't even get to the actual report before he HIGHLY recomended Mary Gerstens CMP's program. What's the point?

Well, I am a member of Mary's "thing" called the global cashflow network, and I have to say that the support is terrible.

Mark Hodges runs http://www.dont-get-scammed-again.com and claims to be someone that is the robin hood of the internet. He reviews systems and finds the ones that work.

Well, his first pick is Mary's program which runs about $400 to start, then they try to get $2000 to $5000 dollars out of you for "guaranteed traffic."

When you don't pay, they pretty much don't help you at all, and from some posts that I have read, they don't help much when you do pay!

What I am asking is: Does anyone else out there know who this Jackal person is, or at least have an opinion as to what this is all about? Whoever he is, he is very good at not being found ANYWHERE.

If you receive autoresponders from Mark Hodges and The Jackal, have you noticed that they type in almost the same exact manner?

I know that how someone types is not science, but the sentence structure is the same, the format is the same, and they both use the same exact profanity, and they both explain how they just like to be blunt when they talk.

I could care less about the cussing, I love cussing, but who in the hell are these people?

Does anyone have any idea who these people are? If so, has anyone had anything good happen with Mary Gersten's program, because I get very little if no questions answered from these people.

So what's the gist of the 'manifesto' ?

Become an affiliate and sell clickbank products ? Do the exact same thing as 'the jackal' and sell their product as an affiliate?

I seriously doubt there is anything really 'secret' these days. You name it and it is pretty well known and being done.

hELO, all

Im new here but i just wanted to say 2 days ago i signed up for the 1$ 7 day trial, yesterday i asked for a refund after reading the posts here and some searches i ahd made. Notv 5 minutes ago i got a call from a guy named Alfredo who played me a recorder tape and all of a sudden a lady by the name of Tony Stewart (stuart?) who works for mary's business asked me if i was interested? i asked her for a url to their comapny business so that i can have a look in my own time, first she said we do not have a website ( a big business without a company website???) then she gave me this link http://www.mywebcash.com/ which by the way is for sale? she then asked are you interested , i said i will visit the site and have a look she then abruptly hungup!! i am now 100% convinced this is a scam. i already contacted my cc company and blocked it.

I am sooo glad that I do research on every offer!!! I think with post like these the scammers are going to lose a lot of money. My advice is weather its TV info-commercials or ads like JACKAL, do as much internet surfing as you can before giving away your money! I used to get sucked in before the Internet was available but know when I get the urge to buy something I just start googling...... thanks to this post I was saved again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post

Mark Hodges scam
    Joshua Shafran scam
    Mary Gersten scam

Hi MisterCrowley!and everyone on this board,

I'm a new member as of a few minutes ago. I just googled "Global CMPs" Mary Gersten and found a link to SCAM.com. Before that I had a few minutes of dead time, so decided to follow a link from Shawn Casey, who drives me crazy with offers in my email. I believe that Shawn Casey is full if it, so I don't reply to his aggressive emails in fear of receiving more spam, malware, spyware, or worse. Shawn Casey is currently promoting the Mary Gersten get-rich-at-home deal. I'm sure he gets a large kickback from promoting this crap. Anyway watch out for Shawn Casey and his get rich schemes. (I'll take a look on your board for Shawn and his "internet business" schemes later.)

Regards
    John

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post

Mark Hodges scam
    Joshua Shafran scam
    Mary Gersten scam

Hi MisterCrowley!and everyone on this board,

I'm a new member as of a few minutes ago. I just googled "Global CMPs" Mary Gersten and found a link to SCAM.com. Before that I had a few minutes of dead time, so decided to follow a link from Shawn Casey, who drives me crazy with offers in my email. I believe that Shawn Casey is full if it, so I don't reply to his aggressive emails in fear of receiving more spam, malware, spyware, or worse. Shawn Casey is currently promoting the Mary Gersten get-rich-at-home deal. I'm sure he gets a large kickback from promoting this crap. Anyway watch out for Shawn Casey and his get rich schemes. (I'll take a look on your board for Shawn and his "internet business" schemes later.)

Regards
    John