+ Reply to Thread

Have you heard of VIRTUAL TYPE USA OR ONLINE-DATA-ENTRY-JOBS.COM? Are they scams?

I have seen ads for VIRTUAL TYPE USA and ONLINE-DATA0ENTRY-JOBS.COM all over my searches for at home work. I am in college and need to work from home to have time for graduate studies. These look like the real deal but I never judge a book by the cover. Thank you all for your help.

Re: Have you heard of VIRTUAL TYPE USA OR ONLINE-DATA-ENTRY-JOBS.COM? Are they scams?

Avoid companies with a joining fee. There are online teaching jobs available to students

Re: Have you heard of VIRTUAL TYPE USA OR ONLINE-DATA-ENTRY-JOBS.COM? Are they scams?

I wouldn't pay someone to do this.

They only tell you to write articles about some products you have to sell, and what you earn is directly proportional to your sales.

If you are not a good sales writer, you will be done for...
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Most of the type at home and data entry at home sites are selling you information on how to place ads through adwords and clickbank.

If you want to work for a real company there are legitimate companies listed on my website and at wahm.com. These are places that do expect you to have experience and you fill out an application, etc.

Hi there

Having just been fleeced by www.dataentrybusiness.com my advise would be avoid at all costs.

best wishes

Mirelle x

Hello, its been a long time i came across this website as at that time i was looking for data entry jobs sites,but don't know why i just left this. Anyway i would agree with Candyuwf that don't go with that company asking for fee while signing up..

Another tip is that of joining more than two companies at a time and working for all at the same time, it is because you will have to examine which one is highly paying company so that you will then keep going on with that one. At meantime, i would suggest reading the blog post consist of 7 sites hiring for data entry jobs and going through few of them.

To all that knows about this site or about anything dealing with it.. Would like to kno more about it because I really need some money to help out..

All pure scams..what they say on their websites is further from the truth..all you are doing is posting adds..that is their data entry.

You're better off just freelancing. Find companies that want people to do data entry. You can post an ad on good old Craigslist or just find companies in your local area. LinkedIn is a good source for finding serious business professionals. That may be a better place to start.