+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Secret Pays

The Secret Pays

Has anyone heard of or joined thesecretpays.com. This is not about the book or the movie The Secret... it is an online program www.thesecretpays.com.

The founder is Sherm Mason and it is a direct sales program with $5,000 worth of digitally downloadable software and how-to products under one roof.

There is a one-time fee of $125. They claim that through the "law of attraction" you spend money, offer good products and you will receive what you put in and more.

There are so many products being offered to sell with this program and I have no idea if they are any good. :confused:

It sounds like any other MLM program, but I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this program.

Thanks,
    need2know

Re: The Secret Pays

Hello,

I have experience with the Secret Pays Program. If your question is do I feel that the products that you are provided within the opportunity are worth the $125 cost to join the program yes I do feel that the products are worth the start up cost.

If you are asking can you generate income with this program? Again my answer is absolutely you can. I really like the program and what it stands for.

If there is a specific question that you have that I didnít address please feel free to contact me at cashcreators@gmail.com or (609)-543-2265.

Good Luck

JP