+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Pays

The Secret Pays

Has anyone heard of or joined thesecretpays.com. This is not about the book or the movie The Secret... it is an online program thesecretpays.

The founder is Sherm Mason and it is a direct sales program with $5,000 worth of digitally downloadable software and how-to products under one roof.

There is a one-time fee of $125. They claim that through the "law of attraction" you spend money, offer good products and you will receive what you put in and more.

There are so many products being offered to sell with this program and I have no idea if they are any good. :confused:

It sounds like any other MLM program, but I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this program.

Thanks,
    need2know
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 03-11-2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: remove link

Re: The Secret Pays

"Laws of attraction" seems to be unrealistic

I saw that site myself the other day, and my first,second and third thought was this is someone who has desided to try to cash in on the new "law of attraction" and "The secret" movie that is talked about so much now,since Oprah brought it up.
    If you are interested in the whole law of attraction and "The secret" they now have their own opportunity in place. I am not personally involved with it, although I really like the whole philosophy behind it, and I am looking at it.
    I do think that you probably could make some money with the real "The secret" especially now when "The secret" is out so to speak.
    I would go with the real thing rather than someone who is looking to profit on it's coat tails. Just my personal opinion.

I'm sorry that you feel that way about The Secret Pays and Sherm Mason. In reality he's a deeply spiritual person and has created an opportunity to create wealth that almost ANYONE can afford to join. The opportunity offered by the makers of the movie costs $1000 - $3000 to join - not in the average person's budget. It's also quite different than The Secret Pays system. I checked them both out. The Secret Pays Movement of Money System wasn't slapped together to cash in on the current popularity of the now no longer "Secret". Sherm has many years of marketing experience. The plan is honest, ethical, legal and straightforward. It's also an education unto itself. What's wrong with making money while helping others to do the same?

I am a member of the secret pays and I'd like to LET EVERYONE KNOW that it is NOT A SCAM. I have been with the secret pays for about 2 months and I am having success with it. Anyone who doesn't make any money from this is either, not putting forth the work or they have a crappy sponsor. Sherm Mason does not make much from this. It's $125 (one time, no monthly fee). This is not MLM, this is not a PYRAMID SCHEME. $100 of the $125 goes to whoever signs YOU up. Nonmembers pay members to become members, and then once they are a member, nonmembers pay them to become members. It's the movement of money creates wealth system. Once you pay it forward, THAT IS IT. It's just PEOPLE helping PEOPLE. If anyone has not at least made that little $125 back--I will gladly help you in your marketing and advertising.

opportunemoment
    [Link Removed]
    Last edited by Hopeful Cynic; 03-11-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: No Referal links in Posts, thank you.

This is not MLM, this is not a PYRAMID SCHEME. $100 of the $125 goes to whoever signs YOU up.
    You just described pyramid scheme.

I APOLOGIZE for saying that this was not a pyramid. After careful research on what an actual pyramid scheme is, I retract that I said it isn't, but the fact still remains that I, and that of my sponsees, ARE having success with it. Some people involved with 'The Secret Pays' are ONLY recruiting (which does make it pyramid), the lady who signed me up is one; however, some are actually selling (and using) the software and ebooks (half is technical, half is self help and motivation) and that's the good stuff, that is what they are SUPPOSED to be passing onto others. I had to learn everything on my own and my goal is to not let that happen with any one of my people. On our site, you are informed that this is a legitimate software reseller company. I still say that this DOES work, it has changed my life in the couple of months I've been in it, and 'The Secret Pays' has been around for years (way before I ever knew about it), so I am obviously not at the top of the so-called 'pyramid', for those who want to classify. My only reason for replying to the thread in the first place, was to let everyone who was curious know that this isn't a scam. If someone signs you up and just leaves you to hang, like my sponsor did me, and doesn't explain the system to you, then you think that THE ONLY THING you have to do is get signups, that's when it becomes a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by OpportuneMoment View Post
    I APOLOGIZE for saying that this was not a pyramid. After careful research on what an actual pyramid scheme is, I retract that I said it isn't, but the fact still remains that I, and that of my sponsees, ARE having success with it. Some people involved with 'The Secret Pays' are ONLY recruiting (which does make it pyramid), the lady who signed me up is one; however, some are actually selling (and using) the software and ebooks (half is technical, half is self help and motivation) and that's the good stuff, that is what they are SUPPOSED to be passing onto others.
    Persons like yourself are trying to do the decent and honest thing, but unfortunately people like the lady who signed you up are taking advantage of the "Pyramid" built into this scheme. This is the thing that the people at the top of the Pyramid rely on. They are the ones who aren't interested in putting in the effort with the product itself.
    People usually get the gods they deserve -Terry Pratchett

Grouch Happens!

It never fails, someone out there will always prey on other people. So sad.

Well, well, Mr. Todd... I see you fell for yet another sleazeball. Hit your head on your surfboard a few too many times, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Well, well, Mr. Todd... I see you fell for yet another sleazeball. Hit your head on your surfboard a few too many times, eh?
    ROFL
    :ylsuper:
    People usually get the gods they deserve -Terry Pratchett

Grouch Happens!

May I ask?

Is the material available here available elsewhere, and thus sold at an inflated price just a way to make a moneygame legal.

D
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-03-2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: script removed

what is this?

input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    what is this?

input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">
    It seem that program/plugin called "Browser Highlighter" inserts this code in every post. This program is bundled with eBay software like Skype.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 01-03-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    It seem that program/plugin called "Browser Highlighter" inserts this code in every post. This program is bundled with eBay software like Skype.
    Yea, I've been seeing that code now and again when editing links out of people's posts. It's purely a glitch between a firefox plugin and our board's wysiwyg page editor. Nothing malicious.

It may sound unrealistic only to those who have not yet found how to open there hearts. Because, this is a real system It is a one up system. That is why it works so well. You only have to qualify one time. Then you can start your receiving lines. Receiving cash daily over and over. Just teaching others that there is a better way. Helping others is so important now that our Jobs are now declining. Why not pay it forward and help those who are looking for a better way. Sherm is a genius,and I for one am thankful for this system. It is helping me and others that I help join, and lean the art of paying it forward. www.cashflowsystem.me