+ Reply to Thread

UltimatePlasmaTVs.com

I don't know if this was covered yet, because the search doesn't seem to be working, but has anyone tried, UltimatePlasmaTVs.com?

They require you to sign up for 10 offers, but they're really not that bad. They've got Blockbuster, Cosmetique, Columbia House, Boca Java, BMG, Zapster. Scholastic Readers, Yourmusic.com, Today's Escape,
    Posterpass.com, The Grant Mentor, Vioderm, Cheaptrips, Trimday, Seattlecoffeedirect.com, Time Life Love Songs, 12 in one Multi Vitamin, Privacy Matters, VeggieTales: Values To Grow By Book Club, Hoodia Star, PeoplePC, Baby Einstein Playful Discoveries, Video Professor, Resturaunt.com, just to name a few! And those are all the ones on the last page.

You've gotta refer 2 friends, but that ain't so bad, right? 30 offers for a plasma?

If you're gonna do it, could you use my referral? It's here:

http://www.UltimatePlasmaTVs.com/get...1&mid=97229238
    Last edited by SeanOsman; 03-09-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Re: UltimatePlasmaTVs.com

Looks like an I-Deal site... a lot of people have had problems with them lately...
    YF Direct/Netblue sites (like GadgetCity.com) are legitimate. I got my Xbox 360! :D

Remember, you MUST complete the offers as directed at the top of every page. There is a line in the t-erms and conditions that says so.

screw Ideal they owe me 4,000 in gifts
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

SeanOsman no refferals allowed please take some time to look at forum rules thx.

Sorry Charlie.