+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 107

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,753

    All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    8) What is your favourite song?

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?
    Yep.

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?
    Nope.

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?
    Me, surprising? Hmm, well I'm HORRIBLY shy in real life.

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?
    My daughter. :D

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?
    Too little - I'm suspicious about EVERYTHING. Drives my husband and family crazy.

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?
    I don't know. I've always ended up with people who are opposite of me, not like me.

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?
    I do disagree with entrapment in most cases. (People who pose as kids online to help catch online predators I do not have a problem with.)

    8) What is your favourite song?
    That changes on a regular basis but right now "Grace Kelly" by Mika.

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?
    This is really stupid - but my daughter fell really hard and hit her head on some concrete. She was crying and it was the first time she really got hurt bad and I just started crying because I thought it was my fault because I wasn't watching her close enough even though I was right behind her. I know - stupid.

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    De Niro. But honestly if I would've chosen Jack Nicholson (sp?) if he was an option.

  3. #3
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    NO, some things are just not for sale at any price.

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    NO.

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    I'm not really perfect. :D

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    My grandchildren. I didn't have anything to do with that though. So, I'm proud of my arts and craft work.

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    Just about right, but I learned the hard way. LOL.

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    Absolutely, I'm easy to live with.

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    Yes. Though I understand the frustration motivating the need for it.

    8) What is your favourite song?

    Anything by Three Dog Night

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    New Years Day. My daughter told me she was moving away. It turned out a month later, they decided that they couldn't move after all and were better off where they were. (God does answer sincere prayers.)

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?

    I had to look up who Al Pacino was. He's cute! But I don't remember ever seeing him in a movie and I have De Niro. In fact, I like De Niro and so it's De Niro, who isn't shabby to look at either.

    .Lady Mod

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,123

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    Nope

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    Nope, but I would not hesitate to defend myself, family, or friends, adn if killing them was my only option, say bye bye!

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    I hate black licorice??

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    Proving everyone wrong and seeing the age of 45!

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    Too little! There are very few people I trust, I should be from Missouri!

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    Not sure, my wife and I have been together since high school and we are complete oposites?

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    I don't consider that example entrapment, they are coming in on their own accord. The cops who sit in bars and convince folks that they could have their husband or wife killed, are creating a situation that most likely wouldn't have happened if they were not enticed. but if a cop was sitting in a bar and someone approached them, I don't consider that as entrapment. A cop dressed as a prostitute is entrapment, car decoys I don't consider entrapment. Basically if the cops don't create the situation then they deserve what they get, but I agree with lisan I think anything that will get them off the street, is a good thing.

    8) What is your favourite song?

    I have tried to do this before, but since I like several types of music it is imposible to single out one favorite?

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    Had a friend who had his wife of 47 years pass, from cancer. I was having a hard time, listening to him already but when he said he asked her a few hours before went on, if she was alright and if there was anything he could do for her, he says she was a trooper to the end, and told him without missing a beat, "I don't know I haven't ever died before?" the next two hours she had him sitting by her bed with a note pad telling him where every thing was and what he needed to pay each month and what to tell her friends and then she said she was tired closed her eyes, and never opened them again. She was his best friend!

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?

    They always play basically the same character in most movies but I guess if i had to choose one, I'd say Pacino!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,123

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Should have read;

    I don't consider that example entrapment, they are coming in on their own accord. The cops who sit in bars and convince folks that they could have their husband or wife killed, are creating a situation that most likely wouldn't have happened if they were not enticed. but if a cop was sitting in a bar and someone approached them, I don't consider that as entrapment. A cop dressed as a prostitute is entrapment, car decoys I don't consider entrapment. Basically if the cops don't create the situation then they deserve what they get, but I agree with lisan I think anything that will get them (child preditors) off the street, is a good thing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,330

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?
    Yes.
    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?
    No.

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?
    Re: question #1: I could be had for a lot less.

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?
    I kept on believing when I had no reason to.

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?
    I don't trust this question.

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?
    No, I wouldn't be my first choice for me.
    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?
    Kiddie porn and other heinous stuff, yes.

    8) What is your favourite song?
    Marina (or anything Out of The Blue). You've never heard it .

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?[
    Yesterday. Why do bad things happen to good people?

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    Tough one, I'll flip....Bobby wins.
    Last edited by HotParadox; 03-09-2007 at 02:04 AM.
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?
    Not sure, but I lean towards yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?
    Nope.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?
    I'm dating Pwrone's mother.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?
    Dating Pwrone's mother.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?
    I dunno. One time, I was riding on Pwrone's mother's back, and she got a little wobbly. I think I shouldn't have trusted that much and used a bit more caution. She's doing fine, now. She's walking again.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?
    Sure would. My plans for global domination would be moving along faster, and Pwrone's mother can't complain.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?
    No. I think stealing stimulates the economy.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    8) What is your favourite song?
    My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers (not joking here)


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    9) When was the last time you cried and why?
    FrankG said something mean to me. I dunno. I just couldn't handle it. It's just so hard! I want to support the troops. I really do. But I can't seem to do it as well as he does. It's just frustrating, sometimes, being in his shadow.


    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    Al Pacino by far. De Niro pisses me off. I loved Scarface and The Devil's Advocate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    714

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    yes, and for two million I would enjoy it too!

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    NO!

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    I am a Dork!

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    not ending up in Prison, or dead like my school counseler's always told me.

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    Too easily!

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    No!


    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    Depends, that kind of entrapment I am ok with, it will make them think twice about stealing
    8) What is your favourite song?

    Broken Wings from Mr. Mr.
    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    3-4 weeks ago when my cat Noel was hit by a car

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?

    De Niro, but Pacino is a close second.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

    National Taxes, National Borders!!

    NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,088

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?
    Sure. I'm a defender of lesbians, so why not experience what they do! One time for $2 million? - I'm there.

    I get to pick the chick though... :p


    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?
    It would depend on the reason someone wanted them dead.

    I wouldn't kill somebody just for money.


    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?
    Back in the day, I was a very laid back person - never said a swear word until I was in my late 20s.

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?
    My kids, of course.

    A very close second would be standing up to my family and making sure that my sister's final wishes were granted when she passed away.


    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?
    This is not my choice; trust is earned.

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?
    Hell no! One of us would kill the other for sure!

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?
    No. I would say it's a necessary evil.

    8) What is your favourite song?
    Turn the Page - Bob Seger

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?
    Watching Anna Nicole's funeral on ET... that whole thing is just sad.

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    Pacino is HOT! HOT! HOT! Scent of a Woman was awesome!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    CV and HP - I see a money making opportunity here.... :D

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,330

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    CV and HP - I see a money making opportunity here.... :D
    Wait, are you rich or just in... :D
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    Are you kidding? Where do I sign up.

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    Nope

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    Hmm... something thats not R rated..... I love Indian food.

    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    My friends. I often wonder why such a great group of people want to be around me. Makes me think I'm doing something right :)

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    Just about right. Which is a lot, and its cost me in the past, but I'd rather believe people are inherently trustworthy that otherwise

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    It would definitely work. I'm such a carefree person, we'd never, ever have an argument. But I wouldn't do it. It'd be so frigging boring. My last girlfriend was a firebrand, we used to fight all the time but at least it was exciting (And making up can be so much fun ;)).

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    Depends very much on the scenario

    8) What is your favourite song?

    At the moment. Everyone deserves music - Michael Franti, but I'm going to a music festival for the weekend so I'll probably come back with a new one

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    Last time I was when I accidentally did something that hurt a close friend.

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?

    I don't really watch many movies. My favorite actor would have to be Nicolas Cage though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,042

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?
    Who are they? :rolleyes: :D


    Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

    Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Not sure, but I lean towards yes.
    I denounced God with this answer. Saying I would have gay sex for $2 million, I said yes because I would give the money to the needy. And I was too jaded to really slow down and think carefully.

    Yes, I think the Bible is full of inaccuracy, but I've changed my mind on the issue. I wouldn't do it for a trillion dollars. Whatever good deed I can do, God can do it far better. God doesn't need the devil's help to bring justice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    Cmon steve. Post crap like this somewhere other than the political forum. This is getting rediculous.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,753

    Re: All About You? (Ten Questions)

    I guess I should really take a turn.



    1) Would you (assuming that you are not gay), have sex with someone of the same gender for $2million, and be honest?

    Okay, well obviously I am not homophobic, and have stated here before that your sexual orientation is determined by your genetic code. However, for a guy I think it would be different than for a female, as a guy would need to get an erection, and I do not think that I could, I really don't. However, I suppose I could be the receiver! :eek: I would do it, take the amount that I needed, and do something positive with the rest, such as set up a foundation for a good cause. I would need lots of amyl nitrate!

    2) If there was a guarantee that you would never be caught, would you kill someone that no one would be likely to miss, for $5 million?

    The question assumed that the victim would be innocent, ie not a child killer or anything, in which case, no, I could not do that, I do not think I could live with myself.

    3) Tell us something, anything, that might surprise us about you?

    Truthfully? When I was 18 or so, I used to be a 'top boy' of a soccer hooligan gang. I support an Edinburgh team called Hearts, our rivals from across the city are Hibernian, and I guess I did it for a sense of belonging.

    Here is some footage.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zKwgTJGDw


    4) What one thing in your life are you most proud of?

    That in the past 12 months I have personally raised over $60,000 for children's charities, and every penny went were it was meant to go.

    5) Do you think you trust too easily, too little, or just about right?

    Too much. In fact so much it is about to cost me my home.

    6) Assume you are single, even if you aren't. If you could meet someone with the same personality as yourself, do you think it would work well?

    Probably not, I need someone that would be my Ying, to their Yang!

    7) Do you disagree with the principle of entrapment? For example, here in Scotland, police sometimes rent a shop, and pretend that it is a real pawn shop. When people bring in items that are stolen, they arrest them. That is just one example of entrapment?

    We have to be careful with it, however in some instances, I would support it. All depends on the Government that you have.

    8) What is your favourite song?

    Bird on a wire, by Leonard Cohen, well that would be one of them.

    9) When was the last time you cried and why?

    When was the last day I didn't would be more appropriate.

    10) Al Pacino or De Niro. Who would you say is the best actor?

    Pacino.
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

Similar Threads

  1. Im new, had a few questions!?
    By Bitman in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Some Questions Please...
    By Evolution_1972 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 01:49 PM
  3. Questions on 9/11
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
  4. New to DIY, few questions
    By Anexanhume in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  5. E's 10 Questions To You
    By enlightenment in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, account, accuracy, acted, action, admit, airport, ale, aliens, allowing, america, american, annie, appears, arrest, artists, based, blue, body, building, bull, cage, careful, carefully, cash, catch, caught, change, charities, clean, clearing, close, code, coke, collection, complain, complete, continue, corporate, cost, couldn, couple, critical, cruise, cure, damn, dark, daughter, day, dead, declared, defender, devil, diane, doesn, dog, dustin, eme, ends, enemy, experience, extra, eye, family, favorite, fine, fishing, for sale, foundation, fraudulent, full, gay, gee, geek, george w. bush, global, gonna, grace, green, guarantee, guitar, guys, hands, hearts, held, hidden, honest, hot, how to get, idiot, imagine, important, in front, incident, include, industry, interest, issues, jack, john, johns, judy, kicked, kid, killer, lady, large, league, lean, leave, life, line, lis, lisa, listen, lol, long, luke, mail, manager, market, master, mea, meet, million, mind, needed, needy, nicole, noble, nope, nurse, opposite, orange, part, pen, people, person, personality, picture, plans, poison, poisoning, police, poor, porn, pose, post, predators, prepared, prescription, price, prophet, proposition, prostitute, proud, pump, questions, raise, random, raw, rea, reaction, real, reality, reason, red, regular, rent, report, ress, risk, robert, role, rolling, sad, sale, scamming, scary, science, screw, sean, select, sell, selling, served, service, severe, sex, sharing, ship, sho, shop, shouldn, shut, sly, songs, soo, source, specifically, speech, spice, start, states, stealing, steven, stolen, storm, stupid, surprise, taken, test, threads, times, told, top, tour, transparent, trillion, trust, types, ultra, united, united states, unwan, vaughn, victory, view, vince, voice, wanted, warfare, warming, wars, watching, weed, western, wins, wire, witch, won, wonderful, work, worked, youtube

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •