+ Reply to Thread

slambam Guest

Sites with referrals...

How do you guys get referrals for those? I'm looking to pay paypal for greens on a couple sites, where should I look?

Re: Sites with referrals...

i talk to my friends and family members. thats how i got referrals.

i think anything4free has a system set up try there
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Send emails to people on your mailing list

fraud & cheating site ptr trading

Friends,

Please aware with a site Name ptr-trading.com at start they pay you 6000 USD$ as a joining bonus and paid mails of 600 to 300 $ when your account is exceding 10000 usd they automatically deduct your amoun min. 50% when u give them mail for lose of amount they some times return 50% of your earning after 20000$ there paid mails url is stop working You will get this message
    " The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

but they are sending you dailly min.5 paid mails after 5 to 8 days one day by accident this paid url's are working and within 10 min.it started same old problem again.

Till today i dont see any person in india who get a single penny from them i have 51,000/ $ in my account but they are not intersting in pay to me.i send them so many mails.
    anothe site name richptr.com is also not interested in paying to their members.
    so friends please aware from those net based fraud sites.And if you find some one who get money from them please informe me.
    Thanks
    omprakash mudliar
    00 91 0 98264 49707
    [email protected]