+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Israel Used Uranium Bombs In Lebanon

Anyone hear about journalist Robert Fisk's October 2006 article on the front page of the UK's Independent detailing evidence that Israel had used uranium-based weapons in southern Lebanon during last summer's war?

Re: Israel Used Uranium Bombs In Lebanon

Yes, I read about this last year, and I put posts out on here a few times. That is a dead zone now for years, the people are exposed to all that radiation and eventually will have cancers invading their bodies. That is the corrupt Bush gov for you, they sold that to Israel and Israeli govnment started this war. You see, they the Bush gov and Israeli governments work together. It is to destroy all the middle east, so that they can get control of them, and start forming their New world order. They do not care who they KILL, and devastingly injure. Bush is not a Christian and God, does not talk to anyone. He is a sick subhuman being. Guilty of MURDER and with Israeli government. It is disgusting that they get away with MURDERS. Corruption. THey are POISON. these two so-called governments. I do not know how they live with themselves, knowing what they have done. Disgusting scums!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Yes, I read about this last year, and I put posts out on here a few times. That is a dead zone now for years, the people are exposed to all that radiation and eventually will have cancers invading their bodies. That is the corrupt Bush gov for you, they sold that to Israel and Israeli govnment started this war. You see, they the Bush gov and Israeli governments work together. It is to destroy all the middle east, so that they can get control of them, and start forming their New world order. They do not care who they KILL, and devastingly injure. Bush is not a Christian and God, does not talk to anyone. He is a sick subhuman being. Guilty of MURDER and with Israeli government. It is disgusting that they get away with MURDERS. Corruption. THey are POISON. these two so-called governments. I do not know how they live with themselves, knowing what they have done. Disgusting scums!
    As a fellow Lebanese, I must say that Israel has every right to use nuclear bombs there. (Pwrone, Grim, other crazy right-wingers, back me up, here). See in the Bible, it says Lebanon belongs to Israel. Read Joshua. In fact, the Jews were supposed to kill every man, woman and child in the region.

In closing, this is clearly what Jesus wants. And anyone who disagrees is a Jew-hating, Godless, left-wing sodomite. They're un-American. They don't support the troops. They're communists.

Game, set, and match!

As a fellow Lebanese, I must say that Israel has every right to use nuclear bombs there. (Pwrone, Grim, other crazy right-wingers, back me up, here). See in the Bible, it says Lebanon belongs to Israel. Read Joshua. In fact, the Jews were supposed to kill every man, woman and child in the region.

In closing, this is clearly what Jesus wants. And anyone who disagrees is a Jew-hating, Godless, left-wing sodomite. They're un-American. They don't support the troops. They're communists.
    Since you are a fellow Lebanese tell me all the things your government is doing now and then to root out Hezbollah terrorists in your country?

If they were not there in the first place taking shelter under Lebanon's Skirt Israel would not of had to do what they did. I don't think USA should have ended the war over there. I think personally if you harbor terrorists you deserve to be attacked for anything those terrorists do to others. Such as kidnap soldiers, shoot rockets into Israel.

You know the normal things these Anti-Jew terrorists do to start **** up over there. They cannot just leave people alone no they have to start $hit and then blame Israel.

Good luck in your country my friend because next time Hezbollah decides to get uppity hope you are prepared for a round two where America will not interfere.

If it was depleted uranium shells then there is no problem with radiation galaxy. U-235 has a half life of a couple of hundred million years, meaning the radiation is TINY (This is different to products of a fission reaction such as nuclear waste). Your biggest worry is going to be ingesting the Uranium which is a heavy metal and may cause liver damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollander
    Since you are a fellow Lebanese tell me all the things your government is doing now and then to root out Hezbollah terrorists in your country?
    My uncle has a very high position in the Lebanese army, which isn't saying much. Our army is so rag-tag that we are nothing in the eyes of the Syrians that had been occupying us. They would loot civilian locations and form checkpoints where they would demand bribes so they wouldn't arrest people, you chicken sh-t *******.

I'm from North Lebanon, and the people there are U.S. and Israel friendly, and they enlist in the Israeli army. So kiss my ass. What are you doing to root out Hezbollah. Dumbass.

If they were not there in the first place taking shelter under Lebanon's Skirt Israel would not of had to do what they did. I don't think USA should have ended the war over there. I think personally if you harbor terrorists you deserve to be attacked for anything those terrorists do to others. Such as kidnap soldiers, shoot rockets into Israel.
    Tell that to my relatives. Do you think they "harbor terrorists"?

Good luck in your country my friend because next time Hezbollah decides to get uppity hope you are prepared for a round two where America will not interfere.
    No, America won't interfere. They'll just keep supplying the military technology used and donating money to their military. That's all.

Do you have a single solitary clue what you're talking about? Hezbollah took on, and gave Israel a run for their money. Fvck, Israel had to get emergency munitions from the US to continue the fight. And now you're suggesting that "Lebanon" should have taken Hezbollah on? WTF???

They cannot just leave people alone no they have to start $hit and then blame Israel.
    And that would be because Israel never does anything wrong? Right?

"Uppity".... where have I heard that term used before? hmmm.

So is your government rooting out the Terrorists? It is not enough to be US and Israel friendly if there are terrorists in the county doing you and your family harm.

As far as I was aware the Lebonese government was not trying to get rid of the Terrorists.

Also if I remember right your government were fighting against Israel not Hezbollah. If that is true then your country picked the side of the terrorists.

How am I looking at this wrongly?

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Do you have a single solitary clue what you're talking about? Hezbollah took on, and gave Israel a run for their money. Fvck, Israel had to get emergency munitions from the US to continue the fight. And now you're suggesting that "Lebanon" should have taken Hezbollah on? WTF???
    Exactly. This guy is just a bigot talking out of his ass. His need to smear the Lebanese people to justify their casualties is disgusting.

I may not have any patriotic ties to the country, and I may talk trash really sarcastically, but I can't put up with this garbage.

So is your government rooting out the Terrorists? It is not enough to be US and Israel friendly if there are terrorists in the county doing you and your family harm.

As far as I was aware the Lebonese government was not trying to get rid of the Terrorists.

Also if I remember right your government were fighting against Israel not Hezbollah. If that is true then your country picked the side of the terrorists.

How am I looking at this wrongly?
    Lebanon is divided between north and south. The north is much more Christian and Druze. They are friendly to the U.S. and Israel. The south is where the Iranian funded militia Hezbollah rules.

To criticize the tiny military of Lebanon for not doing more is like criticizing Jewish civilians for not doing more against Hitler. It's just a jackass comment to make. They're doing what they can. If you weren't so totally ignorant about the country, you'd have apologized and shut up already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Lebanon is divided between north and south. The north is much more Christian and Druze. They are friendly to the U.S. and Israel. The south is where the Iranian funded militia Hezbollah rules.

To criticize the tiny military of Lebanon for not doing more is like criticizing Jewish civilians for not doing more against Hitler. It's just a jackass comment to make. They're doing what they can. If you weren't so totally ignorant about the country, you'd have apologized and shut up already.
    And how in hell would Dullard, aka Mr. Cut'n Paste, know anything about what's going on in Lebanon. Ask him anything about Lebanon and he can only tell you about a bomb "somewhere" that killed American soldiers. He's a Republican to the nauseating core.

And how in hell would Dullard, aka Mr. Cut'n Paste, know anything about what's going on in Lebanon. Ask him anything about Lebanon and he can only tell you about a bomb "somewhere" that killed American soldiers. He's a Republican to the nauseating core.
    Alright Anti-Semite lets go.

Was the Lebonese Military involved in attacking the Israel army during this war?
    If the answer is yes then they fought on the side of Terrorism. I don't blame the people of Lebanon I Blame their lame excuse for a government. If they where not willing to help extract the terrorists along with Israel they should have stayed out of it all together.

There is no reason for me to say I'm Sorry about anything I stated because it is the truth.

Alright Anti-Semite lets go.

Was the Lebonese Military involved in attacking the Israel army during this war?
    I got about that far into your comment and stopped reading. You can't even spell Lebanese. The A and O are on the opposite ends of the keyboard. Not a typo. You're obviously ignorant on the country. I'm going to leave it at that. At least read up on what you're being bigoted against.

So then by not answering the question I'll take that as a yes they did side with the terrorists in the war. So who is the innocent ones now?

So then by not answering the question I'll take that as a yes they did side with the terrorists in the war. So who is the innocent ones now?
    Certainly not Israel.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Certainly not Israel.
    Never.