+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gavin Stone And Typing4dollars.com

IS THIS A SCAM OR NO?

I HAVE SEARCHED ALL OVER CHECKING FOR SOMETHING TO TELL ME THAT IT IS A SCAM AND I HAVE FOUND NOTHING.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY NEWS, GOOD, BAD OR UGLY ON THIS PROGRAM? :cool:

Re: Gavin Stone And Typing4dollars.com

If it has a joining fee, it is most likely to be a scam

Lemme ask you this: Do you have your own website? They don't tell you that you need one to do the stuff the describe in their ebooks and make money. Plus out of all the pages the ebook has only a few cover the "data entry" They also don't tell you that most of it goes on about blogging to make money or getting training to become a virtual assistant which takes professional training.
    It's the basic data entry BS. Not really data entry but an ebook telling you to sign up to clickbank, paypal ectect and making money that way.
    If you already gave them money then your best bet of getting it back is going to the online chat help they offer (catching them online) and telling the person you get stuck w/ that the phone number offered doesn't work and that you want a refund NOW. I signed up for them was disappointed in what I read and after opening tickets and seeing now where to look at tickets to see if there was a response (the help guy just told me to call the number when I asked why there was no log in for tickets) Finally I just told him I wanted a refund and I was granted it.
    Also people here will tell you just to go through clickbank for a refund but I didn't know that at the time. In fact I didn't know these types of "programs" really weren't data entry jobs, but now I do.
    Is it a scam? A bit, you could make money w/ it if you tried but it's not really what it claims to be in the hype ad so that's basically scamming you, but if you could apply the techniques they describe then maybe you could make money, I dunno I didn't have a website and was noticing it looked nothing like advertised and said "this is not for me."
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

THIS IS A SCAM....if you go on google and search under "offerlab support and typing4dollars", a website comes up for adpulp. In there, people are commenting on the $47 that was billed to their credit card and there is an additional $29.95 billed to their credit cards each month after that. People are trying to contact Gavin Stone and his company but the phone numbers given just ring busy...DO NOT SIGN UP!!! This is a fraud, Gavin Stone is a FRAUD or whatever his real name is, it was mentioned that his real name is Joshua Blount. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by cardamr
    THIS IS A SCAM....if you go on google and search under "offerlab support and typing4dollars", a website comes up for adpulp. In there, people are commenting on the $47 that was billed to their credit card and there is an additional $29.95 billed to their credit cards each month after that. People are trying to contact Gavin Stone and his company but the phone numbers given just ring busy...DO NOT SIGN UP!!! This is a fraud, Gavin Stone is a FRAUD or whatever his real name is, it was mentioned that his real name is Joshua Blount. Hope this helps.
    I was under the impression that gavin was a female from the emails I got about it.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

i signed up on thur i recieved a email from billy briggs ive since tried to ask how to set up a pay pal account but their support team ?will not help i think iwill start trying to get my 49.99 back fat chance

Quote Originally Posted by mslsgiss
    IS THIS A SCAM OR NO?

I HAVE SEARCHED ALL OVER CHECKING FOR SOMETHING TO TELL ME THAT IT IS A SCAM AND I HAVE FOUND NOTHING.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY NEWS, GOOD, BAD OR UGLY ON THIS PROGRAM? :cool:

This is so weird. I was just on the phone with a rep. in the company. I did not purchase the ebook because it sounded too good to be true.

Checked his website.
    Doesn't seem legit to me. Bah, most typing jobs online are scams.

Does anyone have a valid email address for them, to make a request for a refund. Can't ring them from Australia.

Wasn't overly upset originally, but I do object to further, unauthorized debits to my credit card.

:mad:

Try catching their online help chat they have on their website. that is how I got my money back.

How did you make payment to them?
    If it's through a CC, try doing a chargeback if all else fails.

I ordered this "program" and found out that I didn't want it. I asked for a refund of my $47.00 :mad: :( and I haven't gotten it yet. I made my request on 2/15/2007 and as of 4/12/2007, I haven't received not on red cent! :( :confused: I requested, begged, threatened to sue and I still haven't received my money back. I was suppose to receive my refund in 3 to 5 business days. I believe with all of my heart that this is a scam!!!!!

In regards to Offerlab and Bomdiggity, the owners of those companies are neither Joshua nor Gavin. From the research I have done that they are both just people that work for the company. The owners are too cowardly to use there own names so they allow there employees to do it for them. I did a search in regards to Offerlab and the information I found is the following: By going to http://www.sunbiz.org/corpweb/inquiry/corinam.html and typing in offerlab you will be able to see who the real owners of that are, the same goes for Bomdiggity. You will see that it is owned by Offerlab. Alos if you go to this lkink you will see over 100 comments on thos company, http://www.adpulp.com/archives/2006/...g_for_doll.php

Hope this helps.

M Burnett

HomeBizGuru Guest

I have not heard much about this opportunity, however in my research for about home business opportunities, financial education and continued adult education, I came across a company that offers the BEST of all of these topics! I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and I would recommend to EVERYONE!

The company I am speaking of, that actually offer a turnkey business opportunity marketing an amazing line up of on-line educational products in Personal Development and Financial Literacy. They provide world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan! You earn a minimum of $1000 per transaction!
    The team of online entrepreneurs that I was introduced to are absolutely some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally. They allowed me to take a complete look at this business without any pressure or hype what so ever.

This business is attracting factory workers, corporate employees, small business owners, Stay-at-Home moms and even CEO's such as myself from other companies. I have found the integrity of this organization to be top notch.

In fact, I decided to resign my position as a college administrator and come on board full-time as a distributor for this 16-year-old International publishing company. I did this because I see the potential with this organization. In fact, I replaced my nice 5-figure income within 3 months in this business.

Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago, predicting this Webucation industry to be a $100 Billion industry by 2010! It exceeded that in 2006! The company has a solid 35 business plan in place, with a determined effort to make our community of online entrepreneurs, the LARGEST DIRECT MARKETING COMPANY in the world by the end of this decade.

It is very important however, as with any home based business to find THE RIGHT MENTOR! Someone who has a vested interest, the right morals and the same or an even greater commitment to YOUR success, as they do their own!!

Visit my website at http://www.ExecutiveIncomeOnline.biz for pictures and bio of me and my family, plus much more information about this home based Internet business opportunity. Fill out the contact form and I will follow up to provide a FREE test drive our business and provide you with a “Guest Pass” to access our products. This is a $49 value absolutely FREE for those who fill out the form.

If you like to have fun, call your own shots, report to no one but yourself and your God; work as much or as little as you want each day and earn a LOT OF MONEY, then you owe it to yourself to get all the facts about this business. I invite you to come do just that. Then you can be the judge!! If you decide this business is right for you and you can see yourself earning a multiple six figure income from home, the only mandatory cost is just $99 to have your own global, portable Internet business.

I am in my 5th month in this business and I am now earning excess of $15,000 PER MONTH, but most importantly I am helping everyone who joins MY TEAM; I am helping them achieve similar success. That accomplishment is AS/IF NOT MORE important to me is that OTHERS that I help are able to create a wonderful lifestyle! One of the latest successes was a woman from Orlando who I helped earn $1000 on her 5th day in the business!!!

Come take a look, it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER...It has been a true blessing for my family and I am confident it WILL be for yours as well.

May your day be blessed and prosperous,

Ed Bounds
    Home Based Business Consultant/ Internet Marketing Professional
    Executive Income Online
    www.ExecutiveIncomeOnline.biz
    866-967-7770

workingathome Guest

After researching many home based business opportunities, I have found one that stands out from all the rest. They have an amazing product that everyone can benefit from, with no storage or shipping of any kind. Their compensation plan is great, $1,000 per transaction, and you don't have an up line that you have to share with! This company has a simple, easy to use process with great support and training available. With this opportunity, I was able to continue being an at home mom, and provide a great income for my family. If you interested in learning more about this opportunity, visit my website at www.path2prosperity.info.

Why are you here? This is not a place for you to plug your con job. This is for people who have been conned and issuing warnings or about to be conned looking for advise. Go back from where you came from and stay there.