+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: How Much More Harm Can Republican Traitors Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dollander
    It was given to them by the owners the BRITISH. What are you missing here. The British held this land not the Palestinians. Secondly when you are given something you take it and make it yours not settle in around the ones that are not willing to be peaceful. When you are asked if you wish to be part of a nation and you say no then you are treated as such. Not a part of it. If they were not willing to be part of the nation of Israel they would have to leave do to the fact Israel now owned the land. Their piece of paper that they claim was a title to the land was for the British controled land not the Israeli controlled land.

So in using just a bit of common sense, and logic will show you that they are the ones that are wrong.

The Palestinians never had a country it was controled by the British and they never declared their independance so they were nothing more then the people who inhabited the area. When Israel recieved ownership of the land granted to them from Britian they lost their oppurtunity to own the land. Israel now owned the land. Sorry that is the way history pans out for those that are slow and not motivated.

Again I point you to any history of this area and it will always prove to be British held land that was given to the Jews and declared Israel. So Palestinians have no claim on any land.

The land they were entitled to would include "Crown Land" not privately titled land. That would remain in the hands of the titled land owners. Are you not familiar with Government owned land and Privately deeded land? Therefore, the Zionists were only entitled to the Crown land which the British still had in their possession. Of course, titles and deeds mean nothing to land thieves now does it? History has proven that.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

And when the war that happened not more then 24hours was over there was no more Arab lands. When you blatently attack a country you and lose don't cry about your short comings. They lost the land get over it and get civilized. Or is this to hard to understand by the vegabonds.
    Last edited by Dollander; 03-13-2007 at 11:08 PM.

And when the war that happened not more then 24hours was over there was no more Arab lands. When you blatently attack a country you and lose don't cry about your short comings. They lost the land get over it and get civilized. Or is this to hard to understand by the vegabonds.
    So if Iran kicks the fvck out of Israel and takes Israeli land, you will be ok with that?

What the Fvck are you gibbering about now. I don't see an answer to my previous post.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

5. 03-13-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Who is trying to convert you these days? We know that Jihadists want you dead. They tell us all the time.
    Posting an isolated example of a gay person beaten and comparing it to JIHAD is kind of futile itself, don't you think?

Bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-14-2007 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    A comment is a declarative statement. You posed a question, not that it matters. I don't have time to tutor children anyway.

Actually, the first four words of the paragraph represents the closest brush with reality you're probably ever had. Then your train wreck of "thought" instantly devolves back to its normal status.

And let's not forget, as a result of our unconditional obeisance to this ethos, we're told to simply expect being at war forever. How nice. I think peace is preferable to maintaining a hallow pact with Zionist Devils myself. But that's just me.

But not you. You've made it quite clear where your loyalties are and with what and whom you associate yourself.

So why shouldn't we be curious as to what you're doing here in this country and why your ilk has apparently escaped more circumspect scrutiny by far more people.

Any REAL American should be perplexed as to where, when and how the disease you host took hold here and why your fulminating advocacy on behalf of an alien power at the expense of America is not seen for what it really is by all.

After all, America used to stand up and provide a sanctuary for the tired, the poor and the huddled masses.

But now, the country is infected with sick vermin who gleefully cheer mass extermination of the poor and defenseless while waving the flag in our faces. And their leaders wear conspicuous lapel pins to exhibit their loyalty.

What border? Israel doesn't recognize any borders you moron. What makes you think you are qualified to discuss this? Simply because shooting people and driving them to suicide is something you admire?

LOL... When you claim I will always be on the losing side, that's really quite comical. I'm not Palestinian. I'm a Scots-Irish American whose family has been here since the 17th century. So when you admit to thinking I'm on the "losing" side, it's far more revealing about your own truly bizarre mindset than mine. I don't even have a dog in the fight. It's about simple right and wrong to me.

MY parents taught me that taking what doesn't belong to me and bullying others who are at a disadvantage is wrong, cheap and dishonorable. This is what puts me on the "other" side from yourself and those you support.

Accordingly, anybody who is concerned and dismayed about the monstrous and debilitating consequences to America's reputation, America's treasury and the American families victimized as a result of being involuntarily cast as the main enabler and financier of the Zio-Nazi's crimes against the indigenous population of Palestine, would seem out of step and irreverent to your cabal.

We always got along just fine with the Arabs. We had not been involved in any conflict with them since the days of Jefferson. That was until swine like yourself started infecting our communities and legislatures with plenty of fanatical pro-Zionist Mythology and Holocaust Victim-hood brain-washing and conditioning in the schools..

Funny thing. The holocaust seems to have taken on far more complex nuances now that those who claim to be its victims, actually operate from so precisely the Third Reich's Playbook.

Lamentably, the only friends we have nowadays in the Middle East, and most of The World for that matter, are liars, land grubbing racist thieves and storm troopers who practice ethnic cleansing like it was some kind of Olympic sport.

LOL... Projecting a lurid vision of people wearing bombs and running across the border is just a sad and pathological attemp at sublimating what's obvious to everybody ...a twisted and warped personality disorder with a number of odd obsessions, not the least odd being a hateful and compulsive desire to shoot somebody - preferably some Arab women and kids...no doubt. But anybody would do..especially a "librul" right? You're very funny. Thanks for the laugh.
    YOU "do not have a dog in the fight"??? BWAHAHAHA

You are a fvcking agitator on behalf of terrorists. You are a maniacal Jew-hating racist. You are an prodigious anti-U.S. poster and a person who has posted about 500 threads (at least) on the evils of Jews and calling for their destruction.

Because you are not from 'palestine' means you are not invested in the destruction of Israel? Is that your position? Who are you talking to? Everyone here KNOWS you.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    YOU "do not have a dog in the fight"??? BWAHAHAHA

You are a fvcking agitator on behalf of terrorists. You are a maniacal Jew-hating racist. You are an prodigious anti-U.S. poster and a person who has posted about 500 threads (at least) on the evils of Jews and calling for their destruction.

Because you are not from 'palestine' means you are not invested in the destruction of Israel? Is that your position? Who are you talking to? Everyone here KNOWS you.
    Banana is the common name used for herbaceous, cultigenic plants in the genus Musa, and is also the name given the fruit of these plants. And there's more good news: It is reported that in Orissa, India, juice is extracted from the pulp and used as a home remedy for the treatment of severe constipation and bowel disorders.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    There's two types of people in The World: Good and Evil. The Good ones become progressive and enlightened. The Bad Ones become Republican and "conservative". Of course, they're really not "conservative" at all. They just want to think of themselves as such.

The fact is that there's a mental illness that overtakes a great many people along the path to social awareness and as they achieve adulthood. Some people develop empathy, concern and genuine awareness of a universal commonality shared by all human beings. They realize that if the human race is to survive, we all must embrace that commonality. They become liberal and progressive.

The others become selfish criminal miscreants who see The World as their personal piggy bank and the rest of humanity as card board cut-outs put here for their personal convenience. They become Republican "conservatives"

Make no mistake- this is a pandemic social sickness, there has been no cure discovered, and it keeps cropping up throughout human history. It's simply a slightly agenda altered incarnation of the same type of "conservatism" that produced all those "Good Germans" who cheered on another famous "conservative" social movement: It was called Nazism.

These individuals are as identifiable, dangerous and pervasive as child molesters, murderers and thieves. Republicans are criminals and socio-paths.They have lost their humanity. That's why we refer to them coloquially as Monkeys.

Somehow along life's track, they got de-railed. Whether it was improper potty training, abusive and indifferent parenting or a sinister virus is not of paramount importance. During the great epidemics of the Middle Ages, the primary means of ameliorating that horror was clear. They need to be rounded up and put into a controlled environment inorder to protect humanity from them .

Then perhaps treatment and re-training may be possible someday.

But humanity needs an urgent solution to this evil degenerate pandemic.

It's that simple./

__________________________________________________ ________________

U.S. casualties (dead and wounded) have now reached 27,000 in a war that was supposed to be a "cakewalk," over in a few weeks. If what four-star Gen. Wesley Clark, former supreme commander of NATO, told Amy Goodman in a March 2 interview is correct, U.S. casualties are yet in their early days.

Gen. Clark told Amy Goodman that shortly after 9/11 he was shown a Pentagon "memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and, finishing off, Iran."

That sounds exactly like the plan that neoconservative Norman Podhoretz set out in Commentary magazine.

The media have done a good job for the government of keeping the blood and gore out of the living room. Except for close friends or relatives of one of the 27,000, Americans have not been impacted by the war. They are even less aware of the consequences for Iraqis.

Every day 100 or more Iraqi civilians are killed and 100 or more are maimed and injured. For example, as of early evening Tuesday, March 6, the U.S. had lost 10 GIs killed. Iraqi casualties for the day totaled 621, with 215 killed and 406 wounded.

U.S. troops routinely kill Iraqi civilians mistakenly or from frustration, but the heavy daily casualties are the result of the civil war made possible by the U.S. overthrow of the Iraqi government. U.S. troops per se are not responsible for much of the daily toll, but the Bush administration, Congress, and the American people are.

The March 6 toll of 621 civilian casualties is high even for Iraq. Assume 200 casualties each day and the result is 73,000 Iraqi casualties per year. Why does anyone in the Bush administration, Congress, or among the public believe that the U.S. has the right to wreck a country and inflict such extraordinary harm on a civilian population?

How did the "war on terror" become a war on the Iraqi people?

We have heard every answer: intelligence mistakes, incompetence, and evil machinations. Whichever answer we take, the killing and destruction continue.

Why?

It has recently come to light that the U.S. government has imposed an oil deal on the puppet Iraqi government that turns Iraqi oil over to U.S. and British firms for exploitation. Bush-Cheney have not brought Iraqis democracy, but they have stolen their oil revenues.

The profits of the military-industrial complex are soaring, and higher military budgets are being appropriated. The value of Cheney's Halliburton stock options has not merely doubled or tripled but multiplied by a factor of 32.

The Israel Lobby sees the war as enhancing Israeli hegemony in the Middle East and making possible the completion of Israel's theft of Palestine from Palestinians.

Thus, the three most powerful lobbies in America are the beneficiaries of the devastation of Iraq. The combined power of these lobbies makes it impossible for Congress to respond to the American people and end the war.

American politicians and administrations still cloak their motives in idealistic principles, but it has been a long time since anyone has seen any principled behavior in Washington.

Despite the unrelenting U.S. propaganda against Iran and North Korea, a poll of 28,000 people in 27 countries for the BBC World Service (March 6) found that Israel, Iran, and the U.S. in that order are regarded as the most negative influences on the world. Even North Korea is regarded as a less negative influence than America.

Japan, Canada, the EU, France, China, and India are all regarded as more positive influences on the world than the United States.

The Bush-Cheney regime has achieved this deplorable result in a mere six years.

Yet the Democrats cannot even pass a toothless resolution against committing more U.S. troops to Iraq.

Far from making Americans safe by attacking a country that posed no threat to the U.S., Bush and Cheney have alarmed the Russians and the Chinese. Russian President Vladimir Putin and Gen. Yury Baluyevsky, chief of the Russian General Staff, have both warned that the Bush regime's military aggression and drive for hegemony are setting off another arms race. Gen. Baluyevsky says that Russia might pull out of the 20-year-old Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty.

China has announced a 17.8 percent increase in its military budget for 2007.

China is America's most important banker. How long will China fund America's wars and trade deficit when it finds itself so threatened by America's "leaders" that it has to accelerate its military spending?

Americans still regard themselves as the salt of the earth. But the rest of the world no longer sees Americans that way. When citizens of other countries turn their eyes toward America, they see evil.

Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=10635
    When I read rants like this from liberal loonies who clearly have been drinking more then their fill of the cool-aid I almost want to laugh until it hurts, then I remember the true danger they are to this country and future generations from their cut and run (traitorous Iraq) strategy to their propaganda "An Inconvenient Lie" (Progress be damned lets legislate this world back to the stone age). Of course the lie Liberals tell the most often is they are "progressive" as an educated person knows progress does not come through government tyranny but through individuals putting their talents toward profit which enriches them and their communities by people voting with their wallets (or purses) on what they truly need.

So if Iran kicks the fvck out of Israel and takes Israeli land, you will be ok with that?
    If they really think they can defet the American Military I wish them luck. However they will have a hard time of it. When 4 Arab nations attacked Israel and could not take it away then I think Iran will have a little bit of a problem. If they were lucky enough to defeat Israel then they would face the power of the American military for America is an ally of Israel. Good luck. I acctually hope they try this then we can take out another fanatical dictator.

In 1962, the Egyptian government forcibly stole the Bigios' property from them, without any compensation whatsoever, for one reason
    only: they were Jews. The Egyptian government's actions were part of a campaign of anti-Semitic discrimination and persecution that caused almost a million Jews in Arab/Islamic countries, like the Bigios, to
    lose their homes, properties, businesses and livelihoods.
    So Christie what is your stance on this or are you going to ignore the post because it doesn't conform to your Arab friendly stance. How come these Arab countries are never brought up when you speak about Israel all the time. Sit and spin.
    Hey Christie and Canadian? Since you folks are so agains the oppression of innocent people what do you have to say about your Arab buddies in this case? Oh yeah you don't comment on Arab atrosities you just think everything is perpitrated by the Jews. Well take a good look at who is doing more oppressing in this world and you see that the majority of the oppressive behavior stems from Arab nations.

Iran, Iraq (Before America upheld the UN resloutions), Egypt, Syria, Afganistan (Before they got destroied by America for their helping Ossama in 9/11.) So I wonder who does more Oppressing in this world today. Looks pretty one sided if you ask me.

In 1962, the Egyptian government forcibly stole the Bigios' property from them, without any compensation whatsoever, for one reason
    only: they were Jews. The Egyptian government's actions were part of a campaign of anti-Semitic discrimination and persecution that caused almost a million Jews in Arab/Islamic countries, like the Bigios, to
    lose their homes, properties, businesses and livelihoods.
    So Christie what is your stance on this or are you going to ignore the post because it doesn't conform to your Arab friendly stance. How come these Arab countries are never brought up when you speak about Israel all the time. Sit and spin.
    Hey Christie and Canadian who are oppressing innocent? Well lets list off all the Arab countries that oppress their people. Iran, Iraq(Before America enforced the UN resolutions), Egypt, Afganistan(Before America wiped them out after 9/11.).

Ok so who is oppressing innocent people? Oh yeah it must be Israel's fault. Sit and spin.

Sorry, folks. I don't post in here every day. I try and keep myself out of these forums when I feel like killing an Arab or something. :D

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    You are aware that women just got to vote a mere hundred years ago?
    Um, yes. That is called the advance of a civilization. We righted a wrong and you are complaining.
    That women are still overworked and underpaid in our society.
    There are more female millionaires in this country than there are male millionaires. And they didn't get it from their ex-husbands, either. This is a result of hard work, mental wherewithal and perseverance. Why are you bashing women that work so hard by putting them down with that comment? They aren't underpaid and there are more facts to prove I am right than you are. You get your information from random media polls which target a specific group of people. That skews the figures just so you can make the statement that you made above. Get the facts before you type.
    And we still sentence people to death on a regular basis?
    In the Bible (yea, you are a hater of Christianity and Judaism) there is one law that is repeated 5 times in the Old Testament. In fact, it is the ONLY LAW given by God himself and the only law mentioned in the Old Testament at all. That is if someone takes a life you MUST take their life IN RETURN. If we repealed the death penalty, can you imagine how bad the crime would be in this country? People can go on random killing sprees without the threat of death for themselves.
    Historically, people's misinterpretation of the Bible has left a trail of suffering, bloodshed, and death. Every religion is the same.
    I think I put that very plainly above when I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by donbav
    as far as religion goes, Christianity and Judaism went through this little thing called "Reformation" and got rid of the lion pits and mass murder of people who didn't think like them (well, for the most part). Islam has yet to do such a thing and until they do, all the terrorists are justified in their actions. It is up to the moderates in Islam to rise up and reform the "Religion of Peace" to become civilized.
    If you had read my post, you would understand. We don't condone the act of violence to further our religion anymore. Muslim people can't be against those heinous acts because it would be against the teachings of their religion.

Sorry, folks. I don't post in here every day. I try and keep myself out of these forums when I feel like killing an Arab or something. :D

You are aware that women just got to vote a mere hundred years ago?
    Um, yes. That is called the advance of a civilization. We righted a wrong and you are complaining.
    That women are still overworked and underpaid in our society.
    There are more female millionaires in this country than there are male millionaires. And they didn't get it from their ex-husbands, either. This is a result of hard work, mental wherewithal and perseverance. Why are you bashing women that work so hard by putting them down with that comment? They aren't underpaid and there are more facts to prove I am right than you are. You get your information from random media polls which target a specific group of people. That skews the figures just so you can make the statement that you made above. Get the facts before you type.
    And we still sentence people to death on a regular basis?
    In the Bible (yea, you are a hater of Christianity and Judaism) there is one law that is repeated 5 times in the Old Testament. In fact, it is the ONLY LAW given by God himself and the only law mentioned in the Old Testament at all. That is if someone takes a life you MUST take their life IN RETURN. If we repealed the death penalty, can you imagine how bad the crime would be in this country? People can go on random killing sprees without the threat of death for themselves.
    Historically, people's misinterpretation of the Bible has left a trail of suffering, bloodshed, and death. Every religion is the same.
    I think I put that very plainly above when I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by donbav
    as far as religion goes, Christianity and Judaism went through this little thing called "Reformation" and got rid of the lion pits and mass murder of people who didn't think like them (well, for the most part). Islam has yet to do such a thing and until they do, all the terrorists are justified in their actions. It is up to the moderates in Islam to rise up and reform the "Religion of Peace" to become civilized.
    If you had read my post, you would understand. We don't condone the act of violence to further our religion anymore. Muslim people can't be against those heinous acts because it would be against the teachings of their religion.

Hey Christie and Canadian? Since you folks are so agains the oppression of innocent people what do you have to say about your Arab buddies in this case? Oh yeah you don't comment on Arab atrosities you just think everything is perpitrated by the Jews. Well take a good look at who is doing more oppressing in this world and you see that the majority of the oppressive behavior stems from Arab nations.

Iran, Iraq (Before America upheld the UN resloutions), Egypt, Syria, Afganistan (Before they got destroied by America for their helping Ossama in 9/11.) So I wonder who does more Oppressing in this world today. Looks pretty one sided if you ask me.

Dollander has his fortuitous encounters with proper grammar, and then quickly relapses back into a state of mental illiteracy as demonstrated above.

Let me see...1962 ? Gee...would you ever think that it may have reflected the Zio-Nazi treatment of Arabs in Palestine since 1947/1948 ? Naw...we wouldn't want you to permit any oxygen to pass through that cerebral cortex you claim you possess.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Dullard, you can't be that stupid! Please explain where the British got it from. You say it didn't belong to the Palestinians because they didn't "declare" it a country, correct? Well please tell me the name of the "country" when the British held it.
    Don't look now you moron, but the geographic area was called.... wait for it..... PALESTINE! And the area further inland was called... The British Mandate of...wait for it again...... PALESTINE!

Palestine and Transjordan were incorporated (under different legal and administrative arrangements) into the Mandate for Palestine, issued by the League of Nations to Great Britain on 29 September, 1923.

Maybe you should really pull your head out of your ass and take a breath, oxygen deprivation is certainly taking it's toll on what little gray matter you have left.

LOL...good point UN.

The Zio-Nazis themselves referred to the land as Palestine when they were vying for it prior to betraying Germany in WWI.
    Here are some more FACTS for our favorite Zionist degenerates.

"Foreign Office
    2nd November 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild:
    I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty's Government the following declaration of our sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet. "His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country." I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
    Arthur James Balfour"

http://www.lexicorient.com/e.o/balfour_d.htm

"One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland"

....Izaak Greenbaum

"As late as 1943, while the Jews of Europe were being exterminated in their millions, the U.S. Congress proposed to set up a commission to "study" the problem. Rabbi Stephen Wise, who was the principal American spokesperson for Zionism, came to Washington to testify against the rescue bill because it would divert attention from the colonization of Palestine.

This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in U.S. immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge. He stated:

"It may interest you to know that some weeks ago the representatives of all the leading Jewish organizations met in conference ... It was decided that no Jewish organization would, at this time, sponsor a bill which would in any way alter the immigration laws."

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/an...aust/index.cfm

Yet, the mentally inept still abnegate Palestine's existence when the Zionists themselves referred to the land as "Palestine". Pathetic indeed.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;