+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 45 of 45

Thread: Jesus and DNA

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What I mean is a heavenly spirit can assume the from of human, just like the examples in Genesis. It would be a fact similar, but not a real psychiological body.
    quote the example so i know what you mean, it's not coming to mind!? :crazy1: :cwm14: : ::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    quote the example so i know what you mean, it's not coming to mind!? :crazy1: :cwm14: : ::
    The example in Geness 18 just says, "Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby." So they appeared to be men.

    You are asking for a more detailed description. For that, I only have an opinion. What I think is those bodies could not be like us, whereas they were from heaven, therefore they were spirit, no flesh and blood.

    I am making an assumption based on what humans are now as apposed to what they would have been in paradise. In paradise, all species were immortal, so their bodies were "indestructable." That means their bodies didn't feel pain, age, and die. That's the best I can do with the idea.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    ok, so your saying this body whatever it is, an image, is capable of bleeding!? or fake bleeding!? cause god cant bleed!? an indestructible image cant bleed!? am i missing some angle here!? but actually the part i thought weird unexpected was the re-appearance WITH WOUNDS!? and probeable at that!?(no blood)!? i'm surprised the eaten fish didn't fall out of the hole!? :crazy1: :cwm14: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok, so your saying this body whatever it is, an image, is capable of bleeding!? or fake bleeding!? cause god cant bleed!? an indestructible image cant bleed!? am i missing some angle here!? but actually the part i thought weird unexpected was the re-appearance WITH WOUNDS!? and probeable at that!?(no blood)!? i'm surprised the eaten fish didn't fall out of the hole!? :crazy1: :cwm14: :spin2:
    You ask really tough questions. I don't know, I'm just speculating based on dreams and pulling together loose ends. My reference is Revelation 11. In that scene, the breast come from the abyss and attacked and killed the two witnesses. Then, after laying in the street. they go up to heaven in a cloud.

    I had a dream about Jesus being beaten to death. He was on his knees. Two Roman soldiers were standing over him, one was looking on while the other repeatedly slugged him in the face. I believe Satan took possession of the soldiers. Then, he was thrown in the street. I don[t know, but I think Jesus (God) experienced pain, but it was not like what we experience.

    I have a view of how it may have been for Jesus. I believe all the while Jesus (God) was in the world, He was Himself. By that I mean he was Holy, never feeling blood pounding in His body, or air surging in his lungs. It was the spirit of God in human form.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-09-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You ask really tough questions. I don't know, I'm just speculating based on dreams and pulling together loose ends. My reference is Revelation 11. In that scene, the breast come from th abyss and attacked and killed the two witnesses. Then, after laying in the street. they go up to heaven in a cloud.

    I had a dream about Jesus being beaten to death. He was on his knees. Two Roman soldiers were standing over him, one was looking on while the other repeatedly slugged him in the face. I believe Satan took possession of the soldiers. Then, he was thrown in the street. I don[t know, but I think Jesus (God) experienced pain, but it was not like what we experience.

    I have a view of how it may have been for Jesus. I believe all the while Jesus (God) was in the world, He was Himself. By that I mean he was Holy, never feeling blood pounding in His body, or air surging in his lungs. It was the spirit of God in human form.

    I imagine it gets pretty tricky at times to have to defend your position in a religious argument since you've formed much of your faith around a dream.

    Better you than me, friend...lol I couldn't do it.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I imagine it gets pretty tricky at times to have to defend your position in a religious argument since you've formed much of your faith around a dream.

    Better you than me, friend...lol I couldn't do it.
    Yeah, I only have lexx to discuss my dreams. Everyone else thinks I'm a nut cake.

    Other than that, you don't have to worry. I am really quite normal.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Yeah, I only have lexx to discuss my dreams. Everyone else thinks I'm a nut cake.

    Other than that, you don't have to worry. I am really quite normal.
    We all have our own journey to the truth and we can't help believing the way we do after we've gone a long way, whichever paths we've taken.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You ask really tough questions. I don't know, I'm just speculating based on dreams and pulling together loose ends. My reference is Revelation 11. In that scene, the breast come from th abyss and attacked and killed the two witnesses. Then, after laying in the street. they go up to heaven in a cloud.

    I had a dream about Jesus being beaten to death. He was on his knees. Two Roman soldiers were standing over him, one was looking on while the other repeatedly slugged him in the face. I believe Satan took possession of the soldiers. Then, he was thrown in the street. I don[t know, but I think Jesus (God) experienced pain, but it was not like what we experience.

    I have a view of how it may have been for Jesus. I believe all the while Jesus (God) was in the world, He was Himself. By that I mean he was Holy, never feeling blood pounding in His body, or air surging in his lungs. It was the spirit of God in human form.
    wont give it up huh!? i DO see what you are saying!? but we have to call the new testament wrong/fiction to support your speculation/theory, using logical deductions!? :freak3: :judges: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,333

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    But beyond that, you do know that the Jews and Israelis (NOT the same--all people from Ohio are Americans but not all Americans are Ohioans) have as their mother Sara. Ishmael was the bastard child of the EGYPTIAN Hagar. THAT is why the difference in skin tone. The Jews were closer to the Europeans (Sara was a beautiful BLOND) than the Egyptians.
    Assuming Sarah was a beautiful blond, we also have the biblical statement that Isaac also was a child of God(Genesis 21:1-2). Cyrus H. Gordon points out in his book "Before The Bible"(Collins, London, 1962) that the word in Hebrew was 'paqad', which had the same meaning as a man having sex with his wife. So, you have not only Jesus, but Isaac as well, being of no relation to Middle Eastern cultures by DNA. Araham did mate with Sarah's handmaid, but that was a purely physical affair, which the Bible says was rejected in favor of the one whom God had allowed to be born.

    But the apostle Paul takes this up in more direct form when we look at Romans chapter 8 and 9. He points out in Romans 9:8. he points out that those who are children of the flesh(DNA, genes), these are NOT the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as the seed (of God). Paul quotes in verse 7 the Old Te******t promise that "In Isaac shall thy seed be called". That is, those select individuals who are born as Isaac; foreknown, predestined, and called.

    Paul points out in Romans 9:9 exactly what the wrd of promise was, so that all those born as Isaac(apparently of a different DNA) are the children of God(which would lead that there is a "God DNA" working randomly through the popolation. In Romans 9:10-11, we see that "the children being not yet born, neither having done neither good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth."

    Assuming that both Isaac and Jesus were born of the same DNA of the father, there would be a determinism to their behavior, and there would be no chance of others deciding the fate by their own will, as we see in John 1:13: "Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God".

    Strong suggestion of alien DNA. Then, of course, there's John 8, where the Pharisees declare Abraham as their father, and Jesus calls them children of the devil (verse 44). In fact, there does seem to be some interest in DNA, since Paul repeats in Galatians 3:29 that if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In Galatians 4:28, he writes, "Now we bretheren, AS ISAAC WAS, are children of the promise".

    This suggests that God is in the act of chosing by a special DNA relationship which demonstrates him as father. This means it would be impossible for anyone else to choose that relation,as Jesus points out in John 6:44.

    DNA, therefore, on the conditions shown by Jesus and Paul, would eliminate the validity of ALL organized religions, and it would mean that God alone does the choosing for his own purposes.

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    Assuming Sarah was a beautiful blond, we also have the biblical statement that Isaac also was a child of God(Genesis 21:1-2). Cyrus H. Gordon points out in his book "Before The Bible"(Collins, London, 1962) that the word in Hebrew was 'paqad', which had the same meaning as a man having sex with his wife. So, you have not only Jesus, but Isaac as well, being of no relation to Middle Eastern cultures by DNA. Araham did mate with Sarah's handmaid, but that was a purely physical affair, which the Bible says was rejected in favor of the one whom God had allowed to be born.

    But the apostle Paul takes this up in more direct form when we look at Romans chapter 8 and 9. He points out in Romans 9:8. he points out that those who are children of the flesh(DNA, genes), these are NOT the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as the seed (of God). Paul quotes in verse 7 the Old Te******t promise that "In Isaac shall thy seed be called". That is, those select individuals who are born as Isaac; foreknown, predestined, and called.

    Paul points out in Romans 9:9 exactly what the wrd of promise was, so that all those born as Isaac(apparently of a different DNA) are the children of God(which would lead that there is a "God DNA" working randomly through the popolation. In Romans 9:10-11, we see that "the children being not yet born, neither having done neither good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth."

    Assuming that both Isaac and Jesus were born of the same DNA of the father, there would be a determinism to their behavior, and there would be no chance of others deciding the fate by their own will, as we see in John 1:13: "Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God".

    Strong suggestion of alien DNA. Then, of course, there's John 8, where the Pharisees declare Abraham as their father, and Jesus calls them children of the devil (verse 44). In fact, there does seem to be some interest in DNA, since Paul repeats in Galatians 3:29 that if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In Galatians 4:28, he writes, "Now we bretheren, AS ISAAC WAS, are children of the promise".

    This suggests that God is in the act of chosing by a special DNA relationship which demonstrates him as father. This means it would be impossible for anyone else to choose that relation,as Jesus points out in John 6:44.

    DNA, therefore, on the conditions shown by Jesus and Paul, would eliminate the validity of ALL organized religions, and it would mean that God alone does the choosing for his own purposes.
    nice weave in job!? and what about science, can they find/take the god dna and inject us all with it?! :freak3: :sun_smiley: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,333

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    nice weave in job!? and what about science, can they find/take the god dna and inject us all with it?! :freak3: :sun_smiley: :spin2: :smurf:
    Who knows? First you gotta prove there's a God doing that, then you gotta discover any difference in DNA that would be significant.

    If it is true, there would be no way to tamper with it, since it would appear as a random effect, and it would cancel the need for religions, since "works" can;t earn it.

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    I've been wondering for a while now, in what sense do most people think Jesus is/was the Son of God? Did Jesus share his DNA with God? Clearly he wasn't made entirely of Mary's DNA or he couldn't have been male. Was Jesus the Son in a figurative way?

  13. #45
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Jesus and DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by mikimack View Post
    I've been wondering for a while now, in what sense do most people think Jesus is/was the Son of God? Did Jesus share his DNA with God? Clearly he wasn't made entirely of Mary's DNA or he couldn't have been male. Was Jesus the Son in a figurative way?
    You see... when a boy and a girl have intercourse, the girl can get impregnated and have a child.

    If the girl isn't supposed to be having sex, voluntary or not, she may claim there is no father. In some cases they even make up elaborate stories about immaculate conception.

    This would increasingly be the case where having sex out of wedlock is punishable by stoning, especially when you'd have to accuse someone in a position of power of rape.

    So all you have to do is convince a large number of illiterate and uneducated folk from your local village that your pregnancy is immaculate conception, and you might escape with your life.

    Fortunately for Mary, there were plenty of uneducated and illiterate people in her time, and the molester priest was more than happy to go along with the story to avoid scandal.

    Now people all over the world are indoctrinated with this story long before they are literate or have any kind of education, where if they could think for one second they would realize the absurdity of such a claim, in the same way someone claiming immaculate conception today would be scrutinized.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Similar Threads

  1. Did Jesus think of himself as the son of God?
    By SubJunk in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 11:10 PM
  2. Did Jesus have a last name?
    By Lord_jag in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:26 AM
  3. Who was Jesus?
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. Why did jesus cry ?
    By Whispering wind in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
  5. Jesus IS EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID!
    By TRUTH555 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 03:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •