+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stiney Guest

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage.

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage.

American Soldiers are being killed by our own [[[ Coverment ]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are agents of the Elite Robber Oil Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction.

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia

Sons of Liberty Militia
    Tim Stine
    312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
    Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
    610-775-0497
    sonsoflibertymilitia@verizon.net

The revolution has started !!!
    It's time to start over.

Re: ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage.

Did you note it today? I always knew that U.S.A. like to cover up own dirty business on a plausible pretext...

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

[QUOTE=Stiney

It's time to start over.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame that you might be right. The way things are going, we may all be shooting at each in the near future. It's a worse shame that you seem to be OK with it.

BTW, which evil capitalistic icon will you attack first, Wal-Mart? Will all three of you participate? I guess that's probably classified.

LS

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

[QUOTE=LoneStar]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiney

It's time to start over.[/QUOTE

It's a shame that you might be right. The way things are going, we may all be shooting at each in the near future. It's a worse shame that you seem to be OK with it.

BTW, which evil capitalistic icon will you attack first, Wal-Mart? Will all three of you participate? I guess that's probably classified.

LS
    who is "ALL THREE" ? Why Wal-Mart? Why should it begin there? Seems like should be with 'ill-founded' government "leadership". Quotes meaning: what leaderships? Once that bunch gets entrenched into the Washingtion D.C. situation, the rest of us out here in society, other than paying taxes and providing 'cannon-fodder' can all go to hell!

Re: ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the cou

It is not only about oil, it is war on the American people and the rest of humanity, with Eugenicists and Global elitists at the helm. May God help us!

geeeeeeeezzzzzz......just when i was thinkin things were gonna turn out alright!?that this phaze we are all experiencing is just a way to adjust our own lifestyles to a sustainability PACE!?take some time off from the rat race and live a little!?get to know your neighbors!?give up your expensive and self indulgent habits and smell the flowers!?:freak3: :spin2: : : heeh!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    geeeeeeeezzzzzz......just when i was thinkin things were gonna turn out alright!?that this phaze we are all experiencing is just a way to adjust our own lifestyles to a sustainability PACE!?take some time off from the rat race and live a little!?get to know your neighbors!?give up your expensive and self indulgent habits and smell the flowers!?:freak3: :spin2: : : heeh!!.....just askn...
    Well Lexx...thats exactly what I plan to do...stop and smell the roses and kick back...This economy is one large boulder bearing down on us and I'm afraid its going to fatten everything in its path...casera sera!!!
    :spin2::yelcutelaughA:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

Well Lexx...thats exactly what I plan to do...stop and smell the roses and kick back...This economy is one large boulder bearing down on us and I'm afraid its going to fatten everything in its path...casera sera!!!
    yep, been doing that for years now. Just waiting for the axe to drop.

Yep - another foot dropped, as is obvious by the debacle on Wall-Street. That might be the "Wal-MArt" someone was suggesting. The Greedy, Money-Grubbing "Humpty-Dumptys" fell off of the wall there. But now, they want American Taxpayers, including those not yet born, to make up the money they lost with their predatory money practices in the Home Mortage Department.
    It is a shame that a private residence, where a family is supposed to buy and live has become, for many, a business situation. There literally should be a law, as with eliminating Lobbyist from Government contact, to also eliminate the practice of home mortgage loans and the price of private residence property becoming business investments, because of the idea of ever escalating property values. Which like our dollar, through the Federal Reserve is just a farce and facade - not worth what it actually suggest it represents.
    The baloon is certain to burst, sooner or later, as it has here. Now, the Wall-Street jerks want Taxpayer's money and with no strings attached.
    They also do not like the idea of ANY Executive within this mob being disallowed from realizing a paycheck of any more than $400,000 after they get the money. They also do not want to pay the money back with interest, or as with the term so cunningly fashioned in the government/capatilist speak language; "Equity".
    Isn't that pathetic, sad. It tells you what monsters these individuals are. The average american worker doesn't make $400,000 in ten years. Some in even a longer period. Especially minimum wage workers.
    For my part, I say DON'T give them the money. Let them go flat broke, just like one of us would if our "luck" went sour. Where would 'they" be in our personal times of trouble? Hah! The Bastards don't even have any idea that we exists. All the while in the Marble Palaces with four-car garages, on ten acres of land, isolated away from the peasants, or away on the sea in their Yachts.
    Let them just rot in their own self-made debacle!

p.s. I am willing to wager before the whole thing is over that they will have been GIVEN something like one-trillion, five hundred billion dollars. Along with probably the same amount that has been thrown down the 'rat-hole' called Iraq, we and those yet to be born will have that debt, not counting other national debt, in the amount of about three trillion dollars.
    Then, down on the coast where the Hurricanes passed through, peoples homes are totally destroyed, devastated. Homes where they live, not interested in profiteering. THose whose homes are gone on the ocean shore have been advised that they cannot rebuild and the land will become public domain. Many whose homes are either sefverly damaged or survived the onslaught, still, are not allowed back in the area. As well, power is still of there in many homes. What drastic, emergency measures in regard to funding disaster relief for these people has been viewed on television such as the recent day long Congressional session regarding given the wall street thugs their money back from what they lost through their greedy exploitation of the peopls. None! What has anyone heard in regards to benevolence by these wall street and bank and lending agency thugs and crooks in regard to any idea of benevolent help for these people that have suffered in the recent weather related disasters? None! All the talk we hear from our Politicans. Who do they OBVIOUSLY serve? THe answer is plainly stated in regard to the ones that they respond to so readily. They certainly are no friends of ours. We obviously are all on our own.
    According to these monsters, Capatilism equals Exploitation - nothing less!
    Vasudeva

The firm of Goldman-Sachs's Executive Staff are saying they consider the condition of getting the "Bail-Out" money from the American Taxpayers as a "Punitive Measure", in that one of the suggested preconditions for the government to fork over the money to them is that the Executives will be limited to NO MORE than $400.000.00 for their paycheck for the period involved.
    Interesting, they continue to demonstrate that their greed; which caused the problem to begin with, knows no bounds. They gouge the living S*** out of other people when it comes to them giving over money, but they still want all that they can get and do not want to have to pay any sort of interest or other financal conditon for being given such an enormous amount of funds from the Taxpayers.
    Well, let me tell you... they will get it and probably with no "equity" or interest payback as is now being discussed. In the meantime, this gigantic financial "Hole/Void" within the American peoples financial exonomy will cause Americans to go wanting in regards to many other otherwise funded programs for which it is ALWAYS intended in the first palace. Not to go to greedy corporations that has pillaged people over their home mortages.
    Couple of examples:

- Social Security; if most of them had their way, the fund would be changed to people now working, their funds would go one-hundred percent into 401K's or the likes.

- Bush and Cabinet and other cronies, this year, sorely debated a program to guarentee college tution and book funds for military personnel in the service of their country. It was claimed "they" didn't want to do this as it would encourage these people to leave the service after their present contracted retainibility to go to school, rather than reenlisting. The counter argument/suggestion/idea? Consider extending such a program to their Dependents.

- No and short funds for people, towns, cities recovering from Katrina, Hugho and Ike Hurricane damages. Many who are now totally homelss and destitute with no real place to live and no hope for the future of recovering any losses in order to rebuild somewhere. In the meantime, these people are going to have to work to buy food, clothing, essentials and replace what has been lost, on their own. And the money the earn in the process of doing this will be taxed, both locally and by the government. As well, what land, or otherwise, that remains from their property will continues to be taxed.

In the meantime, Goldman-Sachs, AIG, Lehmann Brothers and such Ilk are basking in the sun of their Huge, vulgar and sumptous mansions, driving around in their chauffered Rolls-Royce, Cadillac and Lincoln Limousines.

And... how many of their relatives have suffered losses and are suffering from the recent storms? How many of these monstorous creeps have sons and daughters in the military in harms way? How many of their sonds and daughters are being denied a formal education, which is so instrumental in achieving superior carreer circumstances in today's business world. How many of their relatives are found to go weanting in regard to being able to buy a car, home or other major expenditure property? Without investigation, the obvious answer is: NONE!!!

Lest ANYONE be mislead, or believe to the contrary; I am a proud American, believe in this country and MOST of its people. I served a long career in the military service, in combat and I fly the American Flag every day at the front of my residence. Can recite the Pledge Of Allegiance from memory, as well as the National Anthem.
    However, there are some that reside in this country that DO NOT deserve to live here; some such individuals here now, such as on Wall-Street and in the Nation's Capitol.
    Last edited by coontie; 09-24-2008 at 08:48 AM.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

I think you meant flatten everything in its path. If it were to fatten everything in its path, than we really would be in trouble. BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I think you meant flatten everything in its path. If it were to fatten everything in its path, than we really would be in trouble. BIG TIME.
    Could have been the nortorious "Freudian Slip" - one means to say a certain thing, but says another. however, upon close examination, that expression is more appropriate. Such as the Pigs on Wall-Street that are contionusly fattening theirselves upon the peopl eof the land.
    To them, the idea of "Capatilism" actually is an all-out predatory and exploitaive attitude toward everyone except theirselves!

Interesting as well, this comes toward the end of the Bush regime's tenure in our Nation's Capitol... Is the part of the big, final payoff to the real government of the country?
    One is certainly given good reason to wonder!
    Last edited by coontie; 09-24-2008 at 09:08 AM.
    Vasudeva

Interesting as well, this comes toward the end of the Bush regime's tenure in our Nation's Capitol... Is the part of the big, final payoff to the real government of the country?
    One is certainly given good reason to wonder![/QUOTE] As said by coontie.

Yes, I believe that this is what it is. You have to wonder how much is enough? Is their greed for power and money a thirst that they cannot quench?

One is certainly given good reason to wonder!
    As said by coontie.

Yes, I believe that this is what it is. You have to wonder how much is enough? Is their greed for power and money a thirst that they cannot quench?[/QUOTE]

The answer to that question is VERY obvious!
    Vasudeva

LOL..big deep trouble...I meant flatten..:spin2::spin2:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

have you seen the disney/pixar movie WALL-E!?is that sorta what you mean by fatten and big trouble!?: :freak3: :judges: hehe!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you