+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the cou

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

LOL..big deep trouble...I meant flatten..:spin2::spin2:
    i myself just glossed right by and saw/read flatten!?WHO KNEW!?: :crazy1: :spin2: heeh!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    have you seen the disney/pixar movie WALL-E!?is that sorta what you mean by fatten and big trouble!?: :freak3: :judges: hehe!!....just askn....
    I'm thinking more like ground Zero at Hiroshama (spelling?) Last week the taliban said that they are just waiting now to obtain a nuclear weapon and then they say that they will use it on who ever Alla tells them to. And guess who is number one on their hit list.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I'm thinking more like ground Zero at Hiroshama (spelling?) Last week the taliban said that they are just waiting now to obtain a nuclear weapon and then they say that they will use it on who ever Alla tells them to. And guess who is number one on their hit list.
    Lets say they set one off here in America. That would be about the most stupid thing they could do. If they were to do that, America would react in blind rage. We would not investigate who did this do us. We would react, and react with pure malice. A large portion of the middle east would be a fire ball, and who knows what other countries we might turn into hell, simply because we thought they may have had something to do with it. If a million die here because of them, who ever them are. Then at least a billion will die by our weapons. Now no one in their right mind would want this to happen, but happen it will if they set off a nuke in America. Only after acting in blind rage would we start to think what Russia, or China might do. Let us hope that something this horrible never, ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    Lets say they set one off here in America. That would be about the most stupid thing they could do. If they were to do that, America would react in blind rage. We would not investigate who did this do us. We would react, and react with pure malice. A large portion of the middle east would be a fire ball, and who knows what other countries we might turn into hell, simply because we thought they may have had something to do with it. If a million die here because of them, who ever them are. Then at least a billion will die by our weapons. Now no one in their right mind would want this to happen, but happen it will if they set off a nuke in America. Only after acting in blind rage would we start to think what Russia, or China might do. Let us hope that something this horrible never, ever happens.
    You must remember that we are talking about a group of people that will bury their women alive if they don't marry who and when they are told to. Not to mention that they live to die for their Allah. they just don't care. It is in their belief and their Koran , that all non-believers must die. And if they also die then it is for the glory of their God

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    You must remember that we are talking about a group of people that will bury their women alive if they don't marry who and when they are told to. Not to mention that they live to die for their Allah. they just don't care. It is in their belief and their Koran , that all non-believers must die. And if they also die then it is for the glory of their God
    I do know that. I don't think they are all crazy though, but the crazy ones are really fuc*ing it up for the rest of us. They may think that their allah will protect them. Well if they pull a stunt like this they will find out the hard way just how wrong they were. Crazy world we live in. Oh and BTW I'm not thrilled with the crazy among the zionist either.
    Last edited by howdy; 10-05-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I do know that. I don't think they are all crazy though, but the crazy ones are really fuc*ing it up for the rest of us. They may think that their allah will protect them. Well if they pull a stunt like this they will find out the hard way just how wrong they were. Crazy world we live in. Oh and BTW I'm not thrilled with the crazy among the zionist either.
    me neither. I still say that there is no way to stop the blood shed as it has been going on now for several thousand years and there is no end in sight.
    Last edited by Old Timer; 10-05-2008 at 06:09 PM.