+ Reply to Thread

computertraining.com

Has anybody heard of any scams related to Computertraining.com. It is a certification school who are looking for 25,000 to join the school. Is it a reputable school.

Re: computertraining.com

I am an employee of one of the centers. I can honestly tell you to run far and fast. I am currently seeking employment elsewhere b/c of the lack of integrity or honesty of hte company. They wil take anyone who can get approved (with or without a cosigner) for the loan. They tell you they have a 70% placement rate after graduation .. this is a lie. It is VERY difficult for most students to get the high paying jobs the radio ads portray unless they have a college degree and experience.

Most of the students get very very VERY entry level jobs. Most start out as PC techs, or Help Desk . that's it.

The school is out to make money. End of story. The Director of Admission individuals get $500 for every student who is enrolled. The Trainers get $500 for each certifiction earned, and the director of Placement gets $500 when you get placed. NONE of these individuals have any guidelines . Anyone approved for a loan gets in.

stay away.