+ Reply to Thread

WebSuccess2007.com

Is WebSuccess2007.com a con? Does anyone have bad or possibly good experience(s) with it?

Re: WebSuccess2007.com

cant say for sure if its a scam never heard of it before now. But it seems to have the same look and general hype. As program types such as make money with click bank self depulicating websites.randomizer industry, buying and sell houses for profit From my experinces in the past for paying thier fee you probaly get a nicely written ebook that doesnt tell you much a webpage that looks exactly like that one to advertise. Some ebooks to sell through click bank fees for account setup etc not included. Or a guide to finding distressed property to fix up and resale for bucks.Could be legit but seems like the same song and dance of all those types of programs which works for someone out there not nessicarlya scam but for the bulk of people doesnt work at all except for randomizers which are ponzi schemes in disguise advertise someone signs up you collect their fee new money to pay off old money no real product or good just selling a membership that offers no benefit or online service

Hi Stonestn,
    I signed up with them. i was supposed to get a 24 email course, over 12 weeks. I received 5 steps, and then they dried up. The last being about 9th Feb. I've heard nothing since then.

Never heard of them , no one can guarantee success