+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 96

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    All Republicans like Mitt Romney, are Christians, and believe that forcing their moral values on others is OK and completely justifiable.




    That's not the case, is it? So if you could all realize that every time you say "Liberals think this" or "Liberals all agree with Al Gore" or even that Liberals like Al Gore (I can't stand him) please step back and realize that not ALL liberals think or act alike. For instance, I am more liberal but I'm pro-life, not pro-choice. I also like the idea of vouchers for schooling. Both are Republican platforms. PLEASE stop accusing every liberal on this board of things that have nothing to do with them. (Posting news articles that are more left then assuming that every liberal has that opinion is illogical and makes absolutely no sense.)

    If this is to difficult for you to do then I will assume that all of you absolutely adore Mitt Romney. :p

  2. #2
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    You would feel better if you would just go ahead and beat your head against the brick wall now and get over it. Because, technically, that is all you are doing when you try to reason with these guys.

    ;)

    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    714

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You would feel better if you would just go ahead and beat your head against the brick wall now and get over it. Because, technically, that is all you are doing when you try to reason with these guys.

    ;)

    Lady Mod
    DORK, thats what we say about you DEMS! :p
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

    National Taxes, National Borders!!

    NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

  4. #4
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    DORK, thats what we say about you DEMS! :p
    LOL, I KNOW! :eek:



    Lady Mod

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Don't generalize, guys. That's what people do in Russia.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Lol Ian....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    All Republicans like Mitt Romney, are Christians, and believe that forcing their moral values on others is OK and completely justifiable.




    That's not the case, is it? So if you could all realize that every time you say "Liberals think this" or "Liberals all agree with Al Gore" or even that Liberals like Al Gore (I can't stand him) please step back and realize that not ALL liberals think or act alike. For instance, I am more liberal but I'm pro-life, not pro-choice. I also like the idea of vouchers for schooling. Both are Republican platforms. PLEASE stop accusing every liberal on this board of things that have nothing to do with them. (Posting news articles that are more left then assuming that every liberal has that opinion is illogical and makes absolutely no sense.)

    If this is to difficult for you to do then I will assume that all of you absolutely adore Mitt Romney. :p
    Sorry, but I just can't stand the liberal perspective. I know I generalize, but I have explained, as well as apologized for doing so in the past.

    When I go to a website that is written by, written for, catering to and dubbed as "liberal", "democrat", "Anti-war", "Anti-Bush", etc... And see people disrespecting America, disrespecting the troops, expressing their anger that the vice presidents assassin missed, and so very few of them condemn such hateful expressions, It leads me to generalize.

    I guess I look at it kind of like the Muslim issue. I think that if Liberalism isn't the disgusting beast it has demonstrated itself to be over the last 6 years, then why haven't their outspoken leaders risen up and put an end to people preaching hatred in their name?

    I apologize for the labeling, and I hope one day that more of you will condemn the hate and anti-American crap coming out of the political left, so I won't have any reason to use "liberal" when addressing those of you here anymore.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    First, why do you go to sites that are
    written by, written for, catering to and dubbed as "liberal", "democrat", "Anti-war", "Anti-Bush", etc.
    ??? I would think that if you were more right you would avoid such sites.

    Second, you say that you hate the anti-American and hate filled anger coming towards the political left, but you do realize that the political right is just as guilty as the left when it comes down to things like this? For instance, the political right (for the most part) wants illegal immigrants out of here and they can be very hateful and accusatory with their comments when discussing this issue, but don't they realize that for the most part they all came from immigrants? What would happen if one of these people found out that their great grandparents were actually illegal immigrants? Immigration is what the entire country is BASED upon - were supposed to be a giant melting pot of cultures.

    Both sides are guilty of hate filled accusations and no side is better than the other when it comes to "who's done it most". The point is there is no need to post extreme left articles on here then assume this is the opinion of every liberal here and try to instigate a response/defense for someone else's beliefs or thoughts.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Second, you say that you hate the anti-American and hate filled anger coming towards the political left, but you do realize that the political right is just as guilty as the left when it comes down to things like this?
    I post examples of the hatred coming from the political left... Where are yours?


    For instance, the political right (for the most part) wants illegal immigrants out of here and they can be very hateful and accusatory with their comments when discussing this issue, but don't they realize that for the most part they all came from immigrants? What would happen if one of these people found out that their great grandparents were actually illegal immigrants? Immigration is what the entire country is BASED upon - were supposed to be a giant melting pot of cultures.
    The key word is "illegal"... The right wants to deport illegal immigrants, not legal ones. My side of the fence has no problem at all with immigrants who come to America legally. We have a problem with illegal ones for many reasons. For one, the fact we don't know who the hell these people are. They could be terrorists, murders, wanted rapists, etc... Another reason is that illegal immigrants work but don't pay into the American system, but sure as hell take from it. Understand now?

    You also said republicans/conservatives can be hateful and accusatory with their comments, but you offered no examples of this.


    .

  10. #10
    pawnstar Guest

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Mit Romney is not forcing his religious views on you.
    where the hell did you dream that one up.
    while on the other hand MUSLIMS are forcing thier "sick" beliefs on you and you don't even see that.

    no one is forcing you to read the Bible (and its obvious you don't)

    but muslims are sworn to ,either convert,enslave,or kill you.
    It makes no difference whether or not you or any of the other left wing nuts in here read the Bible or the qu'ran,you are still going to have your scewed views of religions.
    but I would like to ask,,what are you people afraid of? why does Christianity put such a scare into you,and islam doesn't?






    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    All Republicans like Mitt Romney, are Christians, and believe that forcing their moral values on others is OK and completely justifiable.




    That's not the case, is it? So if you could all realize that every time you say "Liberals think this" or "Liberals all agree with Al Gore" or even that Liberals like Al Gore (I can't stand him) please step back and realize that not ALL liberals think or act alike. For instance, I am more liberal but I'm pro-life, not pro-choice. I also like the idea of vouchers for schooling. Both are Republican platforms. PLEASE stop accusing every liberal on this board of things that have nothing to do with them. (Posting news articles that are more left then assuming that every liberal has that opinion is illogical and makes absolutely no sense.)

    If this is to difficult for you to do then I will assume that all of you absolutely adore Mitt Romney. :p

  11. #11
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I post examples of the hatred coming from the political left... Where are yours?




    The key word is "illegal"... The right wants to deport illegal immigrants, not legal ones. My side of the fence has no problem at all with immigrants who come to America legally. We have a problem with illegal ones for many reasons. For one, the fact we don't know who the hell these people are. They could be terrorists, murders, wanted rapists, etc... Another reason is that illegal immigrants work but don't pay into the American system, but sure as hell take from it. Understand now?

    You also said republicans/conservatives can be hateful and accusatory with their comments, but you offered no examples of this.


    .

    Grim, no offence but you ignored her question and comment about illegal immigrants.

    A lot of people in America had parents or ancestors who could be considered "illegal" immigrants.

    Lady Mod

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You would feel better if you would just go ahead and beat your head against the brick wall now and get over it. Because, technically, that is all you are doing when you try to reason with these guys.

    ;)

    Lady Mod
    Like this?

    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    Mit Romney is not forcing his religious views on you.
    where the hell did you dream that one up.
    while on the other hand MUSLIMS are forcing thier "sick" beliefs on you and you don't even see that.

    The only people who believe that propaganda are mental degenerates like yourself. There are extremists in all religious camps. The Christian extremists in the States are the Christian right
    Last edited by Americanadian; 03-01-2007 at 12:50 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  14. #14
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    Mit Romney is not forcing his religious views on you.
    where the hell did you dream that one up.
    while on the other hand MUSLIMS are forcing thier "sick" beliefs on you and you don't even see that.

    no one is forcing you to read the Bible (and its obvious you don't)

    but muslims are sworn to ,either convert,enslave,or kill you.
    It makes no difference whether or not you or any of the other left wing nuts in here read the Bible or the qu'ran,you are still going to have your scewed views of religions.
    but I would like to ask,,what are you people afraid of? why does Christianity put such a scare into you,and islam doesn't?
    If you EVER actually give an intelligent answer on any thread in this forum Pawnstar, even I might pass out from the shock of it. :rolleyes:

    Lady Mod

  15. #15
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I post examples of the hatred coming from the political left... Where are yours?




    The key word is "illegal"... The right wants to deport illegal immigrants, not legal ones. My side of the fence has no problem at all with immigrants who come to America legally. We have a problem with illegal ones for many reasons. For one, the fact we don't know who the hell these people are. They could be terrorists, murders, wanted rapists, etc... Another reason is that illegal immigrants work but don't pay into the American system, but sure as hell take from it. Understand now?

    You also said republicans/conservatives can be hateful and accusatory with their comments, but you offered no examples of this.


    .

    LOL... Grimey is a text book study in irrational right-wing delusional paranoia.

    If anybody really wants to observe some derisive and hate filled rhetoric replete with the most vile racist invective, religious bigotry and narrow minded, reactionary, smear laden labeling and name-calling, all they need to do is click the "advanced search" link right here and do a random review of Grimey's articles...or any of the other unemployable fascist degenerates that loiiter around here.

    Clearly, some of the most jingoistic, insane and hysterical garbage ever spewed is to be found directly within the articles those like Grimey publish here in order to label others with their own pathology.

    Kooks like Grimey want to pretend they're "conservative" and think they can make others believe their absurd lies and hallucinations which are nothing but the radical ravings of right-wing fascist psychotics. This is as far away from "conservatism" as Communism is to Laissez Faire. It's ridiculous.

    Grimey just regaled us with another example of his delusional drivel here by tryiing to apply his usual infantile labeling routine to the immigration issue.

    The fact is that his own cabal of GOP fascists headed by The Flying Monkey are the main advocates of alien amnesty.

    His rhapsodic hate filled refrain of "libruls" this and "libruls" that which he regurgitates here everytime he has another right-wing Kool Aid enema is just the mindless jibbering of a parrot whose owner neglected its vocabulary training and we've come to expect nothing more from him.

    Grimey and his fellow Monkey crackpots simply adopt that which they like and apply the "conservaitve" label to it since they want to pretend they're "conservatives".

    And since we've endured 10 years of the most virulent hate fest ever to poison our public air waves courtesy of vermin like Pills Limbaugh, that which they don't like gets the scarlet "L" label. It's that simple. There's no truth or rationality behind anything they do, say or believe.

    For these right-wing treasonous Monkeys, there's only three tunes in their little repertoire: Lying, Labeling and kissing the Zio-Nazis Butts. That's it.

  16. #16
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: For Grim, Pawnstar, and others like them

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I post examples of the hatred coming from the political left... Where are yours?




    The key word is "illegal"... The right wants to deport illegal immigrants, not legal ones. My side of the fence has no problem at all with immigrants who come to America legally. We have a problem with illegal ones for many reasons. For one, the fact we don't know who the hell these people are. They could be terrorists, murders, wanted rapists, etc... Another reason is that illegal immigrants work but don't pay into the American system, but sure as hell take from it. Understand now?

    You also said republicans/conservatives can be hateful and accusatory with their comments, but you offered no examples of this.


    .



    LOL... Grimey is a text book study in irrational right-wing delusional paranoia.

    If anybody really wants to observe some derisive and hate filled rhetoric replete with the most vile racist invective, religious bigotry and narrow minded, reactionary, smear laden labeling and name-calling, all they need to do is click the "advanced search" link right here and do a random review of Grimey's articles...or anything offered up by the other unemployable fascist degenerates that loiter around here.

    Clearly, some of the most jingoistic, insane and hysterical garbage ever spewed is to be found directly within the articles those like Grimey publish here in order to label others with their own pathology.

    Kooks like Grimey want to pretend they're "conservative" and think they can make others believe their absurd lies and hallucinations which are nothing but the radical ravings of right-wing fascist psychotics. This is as far away from "conservatism" as Communism is to Laissez Faire. It's ridiculous.

    Grimey just regaled us with another example of his delusional drivel here by tryiing to apply his usual infantile labeling routine to the immigration issue.

    The fact is that his own cabal of GOP fascists headed by The Flying Monkey are the main advocates of alien amnesty.

    His rhapsodic hate filled refrain of "libruls" this and "libruls" that which he regurgitates here everytime he has another right-wing Kool Aid enema is just the mindless gibbering of a parrot whose owner neglected its vocabulary training and we've come to expect nothing more from him.

    Grimey and his fellow Monkey crackpots simply adopt that which they like and apply the "conservative" label to it since they want to pretend they're "conservatives".

    And since we've endured 10 years of the most virulent hate fest ever to poison our public air waves courtesy of vermin like Pills Limbaugh, that which they don't like gets the scarlet "L" label. It's that simple. There's no truth or rationality behind anything they do, say or believe. Their religion is to worship
    their petty little dictator, Bush. And their liturgy is believing any lie The Bush Crime Gang dishes out. Period.

    For these right-wing treasonous Monkeys, there's only three tunes in their little repertoire: Lying, Labeling and kissing Zionist Ass. That's it.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-01-2007 at 01:23 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Pawnstar...what Have I Stumbled Into
    By SLIPPYSKE in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. Pawnstar's Greatest Hits
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:34 AM
  3. Pawnstar Gone?
    By Rich99 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:59 PM
  4. pawnstar; The Latest example of what NOT to be...
    By pawnstar in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:52 PM
  5. Where is Grim???
    By Button in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 03:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, account, accurate, action, admit, advocates, afraid, agree, aka, ale, allowing, america, american, ass, attempts, based, bastards, beer, bible, big, big bang, blood, bunch, butts, camps, che, cheney, choice, church, citizenship, clean, clo, coin, communication, communism, complete, complex, congressional, continue, cost, countries, credibility, dark, day, dead, dear, defeated, delusions, dick, disturbing, doesn, dog, dont, drop, electio, engineering, england, enter, environment, essential, establishment, examples, explained, extreme, extremists, fail, fails, federal, fix, fond, food stamps, forgiveness, forum, frank, future, gals, give, guys, hammer, hands, higher, huge, huma, human, idea, immigration, islam, joke, justify, kill, laden, latest, leaders, liberal, liberals, life, lis, lisa, listen, local, lol, long, mark, marshall, mea, mel, members, men, mental, mind, mitt, muslims, nam, nation, national, nations, needed, news, numbers, objects, ongoing, opinion, opposite, owner, part, people, person, pet, picture, poison, poor, pos, post, posted, posts, power, presiden, price, pro, productive, propaganda, public, pull, push, quality, questions, raise, random, raw, rea, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, republicans, respect, response, rolls, rome, romney, roo, roy, rump, sad, scumbag, sex, ship, sho, shouldn, sick, skin, soo, soros, stand, start, states, stupid, supporting, sweat, tech, test, thankful, thinks, times, told, top, total, treatment, treats, trillion, tunes, united, universe, urban, vice, view, wanted, wars, weak, win, wing, winning, won, working, workplace, world, ymi

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •