+ Reply to Thread

Could this be the " New Melaleuca "

I was reading are papper today and saw this company on the front page
    1st thing that came to mind ( not to piss anyone off ) Was Melaleuca
    but i didn't really look in to it.. http://www.bbetter.ca/

p.s. sorry about the link.. it's ok to get mad at me.. :cool: or delete the link
    just figured maybe someone would like this business to try out
    it may only be in Canada ( .ca )
    Last edited by Agel32008; 02-28-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Re: Could this be the " New Melaleuca "

??? :confused:

It's a fundraising site. How do you figure that it's anything at all like Melaleuca?
    All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident...Schopenhauer
    ***** RON PAUL * HOPE FOR AMERICA*****
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds...Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by shamus
    ??? :confused:

It's a fundraising site. How do you figure that it's anything at all like Melaleuca?
    Read the title " could this be " and 1st posting " i did't really look in to it "

;)

Well maybe you should look into it before posting a thread on it and suggesting that it could possibly be Melaleuca. I mean - that seems logical and makes sense. Or would it be to hard for you to click on the link and look at the page?

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Well maybe you should look into it before posting a thread on it and suggesting that it could possibly be Melaleuca. I mean - that seems logical and makes sense. Or would it be to hard for you to click on the link and look at the page?
    lol.. people take §hit the wrong way look at the Quotes " NEW Melaleuca "
    New as in different

and i didn't have time to read it, i do still run my Agel business.. as most people know mlms take time away from your day

the reason i did the posting was for other people.. maybe someone out there would like to do this ? as it says in the 1st posting
    and again ( NOT TO PISS ANYONE ONE OFF ) was there to

Why are people so on edge? i didn't say anything bad about melaleuca in the posting ? in fact i have right here in front of me the melaleuca comp plan
    7% x 7 deep.. i have a friend that is looking for something with hand cream
    and body care.. im going to show her melal, and Enive's plan.. if she going melal so be it, if Eniva.. i have April on my msn and yahoo.
    lol i really am a nice guy .. ;)
    Last edited by Agel32008; 02-28-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Thank you...these marketers really have a way of insulting ones' intelligence.
    :)

I'm not a Melaleuca marketer, I'm not even a customer. I'm just pointing out that if he had simply clicked on the link and looked at the page, something that takes less time than posting this thread, then there would be no need for this thread. PLUS - go read his "Wal-Mart" scam thread - this guy truly is missing something upstairs.

wait.... wal-mart scam? Where's that thread at?
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Why would there be a need for a new Melaleuca when the old one is doing just fine?

Lady Mod

Oops, that wasn't agel, it was alex. Sorry agel - thought that was you. Anyway - April, it was a ridiculous thread in the Retail Scams area. Seriously, don't waste your time. (Unless you want a laugh...)

Oops, that wasn't agel, it was alex. Sorry agel - thought that was you. Anyway - April, it was a ridiculous thread in the Retail Scams area. Seriously, don't waste your time. (Unless you want a laugh...)
    Np, but people took this thread all the wrong way..lol

I used to be a Department Manager for Wal-Mart... I'd LOVE a laugh... hahaha

EDIT: Looked at the thread... totally wasn't what I was expecting... haha. But I'd actually heard that joke before!
    Last edited by April47; 03-05-2007 at 10:15 PM.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Ya, it really has nothing to do with Wal-Mart.