+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Syntec?

Syntec?

I've recently been receiving A LOT of calls from people representing a company called Syntec. They say that its going to be the next big thing but currently, the company is just starting up. I'm heading to a presentation given by them soon over by diamond bar. It sounds like a scam to me so far but i dont want to miss the chance to check it out if its legitimate. Has anyone else heard anything about syntec?

http://www.syntecworld.com

Re: Syntec?

They are in Neutraceuticals. Most if not 99% of doctors consider Neutraceuticals a huge scam.

I was asked to join Syntec, the new "fast growing team" at around July this year. At that time, the associate told me that Syntec was approaching 4,000 associates. I wasn't that convinced since it was a fairly new company so I didn't give them any of my information. A couple of weeks ago, I was given a call again by a different Syntec associate. This time, he told me that Syntec had roughly 2,000 associates. The amount of associates decreased by 2,000 people in just 6 months? This really turned me off about this company.
    I also don't trust the way they recruit their associates. This was the first time I've seen ANY company use tactics like Craigslist to recruit.
    This style of marketing truly disgusts me.
    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/sls/285028015.html
    And the email link goes directly to Syntec's General Inquiry.
    http://www.syntecworld.com/contact.htm
    From their style of marketing and the areas they advertise in, it is really obvious that they are specifically targeting a younger audience as associates.
    How stable can a MLM company be when it losses more associates than gain and are building a foundation on "kids"?
    Sytec is a screaming SCAM that won't last for another 3 years.

The amount of associates decreased by 2,000 people in just 6 months?
    This kind of number flactuation is often a norm for MLMs.

So would you consider this company as a good legitimate business or is this just another pyramid scam?

Problem with health/Neutraceuticals MLMs, you do not know sure if their product works at all(as I said before doctors consider most of them a scam) or works better than similar products. Thats because MLM products rarely if ever get tested by independent laboratories. So no real data is available.

Some honest people test them on themselves. If they feel some effect(often placebo effect) then they will try to sell those products themselves by joining MLM.

Other people just convince themselves that the product that they sell works. Otherwise, you will not be a good salesman.