+ Reply to Thread

Thread: home mailing

home mailing

I believe these to be scam but my friend doesn't TopJobReview ,now he's recieve a letter from Mary Henderson 919 Centre St. NW,Suite225,Calgary,Alberta,Canada,T2E2P6 , "called CHOICE MAIL"can anyone help me with this one.
    threreiam

Re: home mailing

Quote Originally Posted by threreiam
    I believe these to be scam but my friend doesn't TopJobReview ,now he's recieve a letter from Mary Henderson 919 Centre St. NW,Suite225,Calgary,Alberta,Canada,T2E2P6 , "called CHOICE MAIL"can anyone help me with this one.
    threreiam
    CHOICE MAIL is a SPAM filter.
    I have used this for over a year but for some reason it is not compatible with my new Anti Virus software. So I had to change it. :mad:
    I found it to be a real good program. You can have up to 5 alias emails. This may be one that was used to send you information. The company is DigiPortal Software check it out on Google. It also has an affiliate program.

I hope this helps you
    John

Are you talking about CHOICE MAIL or "topjobreviews.com"? In either case, I have no idea why this is posted in "home mailing". Neither have anything to do with mail order.

As far as "topjobreviews.com" - data entry and paid online surveys?

Give me a break.

Joe

ok TopJobReview.com and Choise Mail are not one of the same ,sorry if I offended you in any way,I guess I should have posted them a difference way.am new here so please bear with me. topjobreview was posted in a newpaper my friend reply to it and made a payment,after that he got a reply from a Mary Henderson through the mail " p.o. box" with this offer for stuffing envelopes.now this women name above calls her bussiness Choice Mail which again he paid into, the offer is making money watching tv/making money stuffing envelope and asking him to place ads wherever he can to sell a product call (reprints galore cd-rom) i hope i was able to clean this miss understanding
    theresa

Theresa...

No apologies necessary....I understand now. :D

I'll make this short and sweet:

a) STUFFING ENVELOPES IS A SCAM - PERIOD. This is one of the all-time biggest scams. STAY AWAY FROM THIS.

b) Nobody is going to pay ANYBODY to watch tv.

Joe

no this Mary Henderson is using the name "Choice Mail' as her business mailing address

Quote Originally Posted by Chitchatt
    CHOICE MAIL is a SPAM filter.
    I have used this for over a year but for some reason it is not compatible with my new Anti Virus software. So I had to change it. :mad:
    I found it to be a real good program. You can have up to 5 alias emails. This may be one that was used to send you information. The company is DigiPortal Software check it out on Google. It also has an affiliate program.

I hope this helps you
    John
    so is this a stuffing envelope job or software. i need to find a legitimate job to do at home for my mom. she just lost her husband and i need to help her finicially. i do know that there are stuffing envelope jobs that are legitimate if you know of any please let me know and what exactly what the job details.

so does any one out there no of any stuffing envelopes jobs that are legitimate. i've heard from some one there are. so if any one knows of any that are please let me know and if they provide you with all the material you need to stuff.

I joined the mcm post card mailers several months ago and I have gotten a check from someone who responded to one of the cards that i mailed. i had my card for over a year before I gave it a try. I could sure use some more people responding to my cards. :)

mary henderson and choice mail

I want to be able to work from home and raise my kids myself, not have some babysitter do it. I just received a letter from Mary Henderson about her envelope stuffing for Choice Mail. Is this "business" a scam? Has anyone out there been burned by her business?

Re: mary henderson and choice mail

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttoworkfromhome
    I want to be able to work from home and raise my kids myself, not have some babysitter do it. I just received a letter from Mary Henderson about her envelope stuffing for Choice Mail. Is this "business" a scam? Has anyone out there been burned by her business?
    I just recieved a mailing from Mary Henderson too. I tried to look her company up on the internet but couldn't find anything about her business, "Choice Mail". Seems very strange to me that there is no email address or web site considering she is in the software business. Does anyone else see this as a problem? I also wonder , by the way the letter is worded, if you actually assemble the envelope before you can stuff it. Now that would be a ton of work! Info please if anyone knows anything about this business. Thanks

Hey all,

I got the same Mary Henderson letter. I figure that the following link will pretty much shed some light on the issue for you:
    http://www.homebiztools.com/scams.htm