+ Reply to Thread

www.exproland.com - hilarious

just clicked on an ad at the top of the page promising '3000%' return in 24 hours.

Funniest site I've ever seen.

Designed by a 4 year old, including sh1t-grey background and miscolored stolen photos, it says stuff like:-

" We're trading in Forex using software and got some precious information's from our sources inside the market."

and

"It must be stressed that this not a get rich quick program promising crazy percentages within days." - what like 3000% isnt 'get rich quick'

and from their 'members only' yahoo forum (that you WON'T be accepted into :-)

"e-gold account 3138135 's owner please contact us ASAP. because your
    account have been blocked.i can't send the $850,000 payment to your e-
    gold account.please email us and tell us your new e-gold account
    number. we will send the payment to your new e-gold account
    number.please copy the spend record in the email."

and

"Our program going private after 16 days. Don't miss the chance ..our program can make your family RICH!"

Needless to say, its an 'egold' site.

Be warned, anyone thinking of 'investing' $25 (offereing ONLY a lousy 25% daily!!!) with these clowns.
    Last edited by Mojo Bailey; 02-26-2007 at 10:09 PM.

Re: www.exproland.com - hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey
    just clicked on an ad at the top of the page promising '3000%' return in 24 hours.

There will be more, I suppose.

Heck, I even got suckered into a HYIP offering only 5% daily. When I sent to their e-gold account, I received a message immediately that the transaction didn't work ..."Please try again." I did. What an idiot. Short and sweet scam - never acknowledged receipt of your cash - but e-gold sure saw it. Pleading with e-gold to shut off their account did no good. Wonder how much they raked in?

ScreamingE

egold = instant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey

Designed by a 4 year old, including sh1t-grey background and miscolored stolen photos, it says stuff like:-

" We're trading in Forex using software and got some precious information's from our sources inside the market."

and

"It must be stressed that this not a get rich quick program promising crazy percentages within days." - what like 3000% isnt 'get rich quick'

and from their 'members only' yahoo forum (that you WON'T be accepted into :-)

"e-gold account 3138135 's owner please contact us ASAP. because your
    account have been blocked.i can't send the $850,000 payment to your e-
    gold account.please email us and tell us your new e-gold account
    number. we will send the payment to your new e-gold account
    number.please copy the spend record in the email."

and

"Our program going private after 16 days. Don't miss the chance ..our program can make your family RICH!"

Needless to say, its an 'egold' site.

Be warned, anyone thinking of 'investing' $25 (offereing ONLY a lousy 25% daily!!!) with these clowns.
    Well, I am an invester , who bought into this stuff, my business partner was in such a hurry to get rich quick he ordered me to send in the money, $768.83 oe something . $250 was mine $100 another guys and the $400 was the original guys money, sent info out to the Attorney General or AZ, Contacted the DOJ, filled out information from the BBB, and FBI for IC3 info. Oh my but this turned out to be a fatefull day. FOund that exproland went and changed all sorta rules 25 usd to 1001 usd then 5001 USD and then 10,000 USD for the mIn spend. WHAT A RIP OFF!

So where do you people go to get the REAL poop on the working programs?
    I have gone to HYIP sights all over that are analyzers, the one with the H that looks like the history chanal, the HYIPNavigator...