+ Reply to Thread

absolute best guitar and music on ebay

ill make it very simple..purchased 2 items off ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY ...seyanne (35874) and was dealing with wendy willis from this company on ebay the items in question are ITEMS # 121034197103 and # 121032831886 and i have USPS tracking # LN391239140US was the shipping choice by seller check the usps site called TRACK AND CONFIRM i did and it shows still not delivered it shows left sellers state and did not arrive to me and talked to ebay and they said we are standing behind the seller who is saying its delivered you judge for yourself either ebay has a in house employee scam with ebay and ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY or ebays BUYER PROTECTION PLAN is a scam in itself????

i feel this way because after this happened to me i checked internet and found other unhappy customers that used ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS ON EBAY seyanne (35874) and we are all asking why can someone do this to its buyers and still recieve a HIGH RATING thats issued by ebay must be inhouse ebay employee helping ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY??? ps try and get ahold of ebay is impossible so i feel this will be the way i will notify everybody about the scammers on ebay until ebay or ABSOLUTE BEST GUITAR ON EBAY resolves this issue its about 50 dollars its not the money to me its the ethics of the companys involved i wish to exploit until they clean up there mess i copy this and put it on all sites available to me we have to squash the scammers somehow??:zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed:

Re: absolute best guitar and music on ebay

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: absolute best guitar and music on ebay

Talking about guitars and all the gear, it's easy these days to get anything you want but making a choice is a huge problem actually. I myself have been choosing a new amp for quite a long time and only with https://musiety.com/a-complete-orange-cr120-review/ I finally managed to make choice.