+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Flag Upside Down at Half Mast

Everywhere you go, everything I read I see people constantly adjusting to the mass violations of our Freedom, our, prosperity, our pursuit of happiness. I have read the cries of despondent mothers who have lost all hope after the children have been butchered by the hands of a middle east war.

Who do you trust, most Americans are having little to no trust in their duly elected leaders most clamor that these over indulged representative are wholly self serving with their sole motivation to advance their careers, personal wealth and influence with Big Energy companies food Companies, and powerful Bankers.

We have been dubbed the "Sheeple" we have been sold on Democracy, and maybe only a maximum of 49.99% could be the theoretical dissenting, and adversely effected minority at the will of the majority, but can you trust the media to spin, camouflage and sanitise the truth at the hands of big corporations.

Tobacco pumps millions into misinformation about health risks and smoking. Exxon Mobil is pumping millions into confusing the public as to the true facts of global warming, and every big Washington politician is crying foul over PAC contributions and illegal foreign contributions that influence deciding votes in Washington. These conscienless profitters are permitted to fund misleading ads on TV to influence a small minority of people. Enough to parede a poll that democratically speaks to the will of the majority. What you often do not know is that these cowans obtain the poll results under false pretense. In most cases the dissenters are blocked from speaking on level ground.

Enough is enough, and if you really want to start getting the word out I urge you to go out and buy an American flag. Hand it upside down to let everyone know this nation is in distress and again hang it at half mast to honor all those who have died at the hands of a corrupt governmet.

People will see this every day and know how we feel as a nation.
    I encourage everyone to partake in this important project "Nation in Distress" Buy that flag fly it and tell us your story and your beliefs on this forum. Also share this post on other forums this could be the beginning of a movement.

Re: My Flag Upside Down at Half Mast

You don't hang an upside down flag at half-mast. It's supposed to be a distress signal.

Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

We are a nation in distress

Quote Originally Posted by USACares
    We are a nation in distress
    You're not getting my point, you're supposed to hang a distress signal as visibly as possible, not at half mast. Distress signals are also not supposed to be symbolic.

Welcome to the UNAZI STATES OF AMERICA

pawnstar Guest

one thing is for sure,we know there are a lot of liberals who want bad things to happen to America so they can say "i told you this was going to happen"
    I say, piss on those fools.
    America is a strong nation because good men and women fought and died for it.
    freedom isn't cheap except for the lift wing liberals who are getting away with
    hating the country that protects their worthless asses.
    Bill Clinton is the main reason we are at war.
    I have said many times that "if Bill Clinton would have been a real man,and done his job we would not have had 9-11.

Jimmy Carter is another moron who pushed his anti-American agenda so far that we had to send CUBAN criminals back to Cuba after Castro emptied his prisons and sent them to the U.S.

in order for America to remain strong we will have to get rid of the rif raf and the garbage that condemns our military and praises our enemys like the liberal left does.

Quote Originally Posted by USACares
    Everywhere you go, everything I read I see people constantly adjusting to the mass violations of our Freedom, our, prosperity, our pursuit of happiness. I have read the cries of despondent mothers who have lost all hope after the children have been butchered by the hands of a middle east war.

Who do you trust, most Americans are having little to no trust in their duly elected leaders most clamor that these over indulged representative are wholly self serving with their sole motivation to advance their careers, personal wealth and influence with Big Energy companies food Companies, and powerful Bankers.

We have been dubbed the "Sheeple" we have been sold on Democracy, and maybe only a maximum of 49.99% could be the theoretical dissenting, and adversely effected minority at the will of the majority, but can you trust the media to spin, camouflage and sanitise the truth at the hands of big corporations.

Tobacco pumps millions into misinformation about health risks and smoking. Exxon Mobil is pumping millions into confusing the public as to the true facts of global warming, and every big Washington politician is crying foul over PAC contributions and illegal foreign contributions that influence deciding votes in Washington. These conscienless profitters are permitted to fund misleading ads on TV to influence a small minority of people. Enough to parede a poll that democratically speaks to the will of the majority. What you often do not know is that these cowans obtain the poll results under false pretense. In most cases the dissenters are blocked from speaking on level ground.

Enough is enough, and if you really want to start getting the word out I urge you to go out and buy an American flag. Hand it upside down to let everyone know this nation is in distress and again hang it at half mast to honor all those who have died at the hands of a corrupt governmet.

People will see this every day and know how we feel as a nation.
    I encourage everyone to partake in this important project "Nation in Distress" Buy that flag fly it and tell us your story and your beliefs on this forum. Also share this post on other forums this could be the beginning of a movement.

I Do not like Liberals, I do not Like Conservatives, I do not like Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, Republicans or any BS Label.

I Like any candidate who has a record of regaining our Lost Inaliable Rights, Provides for proper protection and enforcement of the constitution, and is against Democracy and for the American Republic.

I Did Not Like Clinton I Thought He Was A Complete Globalist Ahole Pretty Boy With A Ugly ***** Wife Who I Cant Stand Either>

What is this, a meeting about dealing with Downs syndrome?

The best thing that could happen to America:

We pull out of Iraq and sve billions!!!
    Israel Gets taken over by the ARABS ending one more war every 8 years in the Region.
    1/3 of all foreign aid to the Israely welfare state ends saving US More Billions
    Iran Takes Over Iraq, Or the UN and Israel Figure it out (Not Our Problem)
    Oil goes to $200 a barrel
    Hydrogen Technology Forced off the table breaking our Oil Dependence
    Americans get rich with new Hydrogen industry revitalizing the economy.
    The Arabs go Broke because no one wants oil anymore.
    Terrorist soon have no money to build nukes, buy weapons etc.. etc..

I think you have the mental disorder pal.

Well, Im not keen on altering my lifestyle so I would hate to see oil go higher!
    I would love to see foreign aid cut to the bone especially to those who so
    loudly profess the intent to destroy us. I would like to see food be used
    as a bargaining chip. Oil goes up.....food stays home. Cut off our oil, we
    cut off your food. See how long they can live off sand! And, why in the
    first place are we sending so much $$ to Isreal???

This country (or more or less it's leaders) have seriously pissed me off these last several years - but I think it is EXTREMELY disprespectful to hand the flag upside down and encourage others to do it. What are you proving? Nothing - get out and talk, write your congressmen, spread the word about corruption and you will make much more of an impact than hanging the flag upside down. If lots and lots of people did that - geez, I don't know, maybe another country would get the idea that we are weak and try and take us over? Just a thought but our flag does still stand for freedom even if our leaders our corrupt. Why soil the one thing we got? Idiot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    This country (or more or less it's leaders) have seriously pissed me off these last several years - but I think it is EXTREMELY disprespectful to hand the flag upside down and encourage others to do it. What are you proving? Nothing - get out and talk, write your congressmen, spread the word about corruption and you will make much more of an impact than hanging the flag upside down. If lots and lots of people did that - geez, I don't know, maybe another country would get the idea that we are weak and try and take us over? Just a thought but our flag does still stand for freedom even if our leaders our corrupt. Why soil the one thing we got? Idiot!!!
    Why is it disrespectful?
    It is a sign that our country is in distress.I happen to agree that it is.If I owned an American flag it would be strung up upside down as well.
    It isn't an invitation.Let me ask you a question.Would you allow some other country to take us over?Do you think any American would allow that to happen?
    How does flying the flag upside down soil the one thing we have got?And if indeed the flag is the one thing we have got then damn strait that puppy best be upside down cause our country is in a world of hurt then!
    We can chase down all our enemies
    bring them to their knees
    we can bomb the world to pieces
    but we cant bomb it into peace
    whoa, we may even find a solution
    to hunger and disease
    we can bomb the world to pieces
    but we cant bomb it into peace

Michael Franti,Spearhead

An upside down flag is supposed to be a LITERAL, IMMEDIATE PHYSICAL, LIFE THREATENING DANGER distress signal, not some hyperbolic symbolism from the back of a rage against the machine album.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    An upside down flag is supposed to be a LITERAL, IMMEDIATE PHYSICAL, LIFE THREATENING DANGER distress signal, not some hyperbolic symbolism from the back of a rage against the machine album.
    That's what I say