+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Words

Words

Say this three times.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS.
    JESUS FORGIVE ME FOR MY SIN AGAINST YOU.

Re: Words

Yes, I will!

If you will say this three times.

Om Namah Shivaya.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ApostleofJesusChrist
    Say this three times.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS.

If you really were an apostle of Jesus Christ then you would KNOW that merely saying the words is not enough to get you forgiven.

You do an injustice by inferring it is so. Did you remove that picture of Jesus off your side table in your bedroom like I suggested mlmtruthseeker? :rolleyes:

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 02-25-2007 at 04:55 PM.

I Don't BELIEVE IN JESUS.

Do win a prize or something?

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

I BELIEVE IN JESUS.
    what did you do?
    have sex with his mum ?

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Bible declares and theologians state that the “sin” involved Adam
    and Eve being made conscious of their “nakedness,” does this mean that God and the
    Serpent and the others that were around were clothed?

We read that Cain after slaying Abel is banished forever by the Lord, but is then
    endowed with the “mark” to prevent anyone from slaying him. But why would the
    Lord want Cain’s life spared? How would anyone know Cain’s past deeds and want to
    kill him? And how could any “mark” matter one way or another?

Why is it that we read of Jesus experiencing Baptism from John? Why would the sin-
    less son of God need to go through a ritual that is reserved for the sinners seeking
    repentance and conversion?
    Jesus openly rebuked all public prayer. So why was this made the staple thing in later
    Christianity?
    There is no precedence for celibacy in the Bible, so why did this become vogue in
    Christianity?
    And what of the character of Jesus? We are told that he is the embodiment of love,
    compassion, and forgiveness. But we read of him turning over tables, talking about
    bringing a sword rather than peace, and stating in Luke: But those mine enemies which
    would not that I reign over them, bring hither and slay before me...
    And regarding the mission, destiny, and message of Christ, why would God send his
    son, a pure soul, into the so-called vale of death to rise again from that state back to the
    godhead that he already once enjoyed?

What would be the purpose of such an exercise? What does it
    say about the omnipotence of the God of the Testaments?
    If paradise could be lost once and then regained, what is to prevent the scenario repeat-
    ing ad infinitum?
    And what of the character of Yahweh (Jehovah)? Is there not inconsistency there also?
    If he, Jehovah, is in reality the only God or the only real God, then why the constant
    remonstrations about worshipping other gods. What would Jehovah have to fear? Is it
    the free will of people that is remonstrated against?
    According to conventional interpretations, does he not banish Satan and human sin-
    ners to perpetual agony in hell? Satan could not be the creator of hell, for nowhere
    does it say that he was, and if he was, why would he stay in it? Is Jehovah not the cre-
    ator of both evil and hell? Nowhere in the text does it state the contrary. And if God is
    good, why send any of his creations to everlasting perdition for any reason? Why not
    just destroy that entity, since, according to Genesis, this is what was done to the first
    creation. Surely, this would be less misery to the wretch. God condemns eternally and
    his mortal creations suffer interminably for the slightest moral deviation or infraction?
    So we ask, who is evil, the one who acts it out, or the one who created the propensity
    in the first place?
    Does it not seem strange that the God who promised to take care of all his people and
    never bring another deluge would be so conspicuously absent during all the subse-
    quent horrors of history?
    So it goes on and on throughout the Bible text. No wonder that Pliny the Younger
    when asked by the Emperor Trajan about Christianity replied that it was a:
    ...degenerate sort of cult taken to extravagant lengths.
    I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the
    Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I
    know of...Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbe-lieve them all
    (ThomasPaine)
    We read that God created man and woman. This implies that God is not man or woman
    “himself.” Yet, consistently, the post-diluvian religions all over the globe, constantly
    depicted and referred to God as male? They do this even when, in the case of Hebrew,
    the name for deity is of feminine gender.
    We are told that man was not originally evil. He became that way after the disobedi-
    ence of Eve in the Garden. Why would God create something born in his image and
    then deny him some aspect of knowledge and then even banish him from paradise after
    it had been received?
    We must also ask why God would condemn his creations for something that was not a
    conscious transgression? Why the tests imposed on those who must already be inno-
    cent in nature?
    Then we are told that the parents sinned, only after they fell under the influence of the
    evil one, Satan. So we ask, why would God allow his newly created beings to be in the
    proximity of this “evil one?” Who created the serpent?
    Nowhere in the Genesis account is there any mention, direct or indirect, of Satan’s involve-
    ment, and yet it has become common practice for the Church to portray the serpent as an
    (Laurence Gardener)
    emissary of Satan, or even as Satan himself.

Why would God himself know evil, before man was even created, unless God had
    already brought evil into the world?
    Why, as we read in the Book of Job, would God give Satan, a being that cannot be
    trusted, the right to test Job? Why would God not already know whether Job was a true
    servant or not. Is there a limit to the omnipresence of Jehovah?
    One cannot also conceive of the reason for the existence of any being, like Satan, who
    has no good in him at all. What would be the point of creating such as being, or in
    sending him to test those who themselves must be morally pure?
    If Satan could even have the ability to aspire toward supreme Godhead, and if there
    are hierarchies of angels, etc., then perhaps God can indeed be surpassed? What are
    we to make of this?
    We find that Jehovah told a lie. Eve did eat of the prohibited “tree,” but did not, as was
    warned, die. So how and why would a God that puts such currency in morality tell
    lies?
    God promised Noah after the Flood that he would never visit the world with like
    calamity again...but there have been innumerable devastations unleashed on earth,
    which taken together would rival and even surpass the horror and death-toll of a pre-
    historic aeon.

answer these
    And I'll say your words

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Yes, I will!

If you will say this three times.

Om Namah Shivaya.
    same goes for me

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    Bible declares and theologians state that the “sin” involved Adam
    and Eve being made conscious of their “nakedness,” does this mean that God and the
    Serpent and the others that were around were clothed?

We read that Cain after slaying Abel is banished forever by the Lord, but is then
    endowed with the “mark” to prevent anyone from slaying him. But why would the
    Lord want Cain’s life spared? How would anyone know Cain’s past deeds and want to
    kill him? And how could any “mark” matter one way or another?

Why is it that we read of Jesus experiencing Baptism from John? Why would the sin-
    less son of God need to go through a ritual that is reserved for the sinners seeking
    repentance and conversion?
    Jesus openly rebuked all public prayer. So why was this made the staple thing in later
    Christianity?
    There is no precedence for celibacy in the Bible, so why did this become vogue in
    Christianity?
    And what of the character of Jesus? We are told that he is the embodiment of love,
    compassion, and forgiveness. But we read of him turning over tables, talking about
    bringing a sword rather than peace, and stating in Luke: But those mine enemies which
    would not that I reign over them, bring hither and slay before me...
    And regarding the mission, destiny, and message of Christ, why would God send his
    son, a pure soul, into the so-called vale of death to rise again from that state back to the
    godhead that he already once enjoyed?

What would be the purpose of such an exercise? What does it
    say about the omnipotence of the God of the Testaments?
    If paradise could be lost once and then regained, what is to prevent the scenario repeat-
    ing ad infinitum?
    And what of the character of Yahweh (Jehovah)? Is there not inconsistency there also?
    If he, Jehovah, is in reality the only God or the only real God, then why the constant
    remonstrations about worshipping other gods. What would Jehovah have to fear? Is it
    the free will of people that is remonstrated against?
    According to conventional interpretations, does he not banish Satan and human sin-
    ners to perpetual agony in hell? Satan could not be the creator of hell, for nowhere
    does it say that he was, and if he was, why would he stay in it? Is Jehovah not the cre-
    ator of both evil and hell? Nowhere in the text does it state the contrary. And if God is
    good, why send any of his creations to everlasting perdition for any reason? Why not
    just destroy that entity, since, according to Genesis, this is what was done to the first
    creation. Surely, this would be less misery to the wretch. God condemns eternally and
    his mortal creations suffer interminably for the slightest moral deviation or infraction?
    So we ask, who is evil, the one who acts it out, or the one who created the propensity
    in the first place?
    Does it not seem strange that the God who promised to take care of all his people and
    never bring another deluge would be so conspicuously absent during all the subse-
    quent horrors of history?
    So it goes on and on throughout the Bible text. No wonder that Pliny the Younger
    when asked by the Emperor Trajan about Christianity replied that it was a:
    ...degenerate sort of cult taken to extravagant lengths.
    I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the
    Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I
    know of...Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbe-lieve them all
    (ThomasPaine)
    We read that God created man and woman. This implies that God is not man or woman
    “himself.” Yet, consistently, the post-diluvian religions all over the globe, constantly
    depicted and referred to God as male? They do this even when, in the case of Hebrew,
    the name for deity is of feminine gender.
    We are told that man was not originally evil. He became that way after the disobedi-
    ence of Eve in the Garden. Why would God create something born in his image and
    then deny him some aspect of knowledge and then even banish him from paradise after
    it had been received?
    We must also ask why God would condemn his creations for something that was not a
    conscious transgression? Why the tests imposed on those who must already be inno-
    cent in nature?
    Then we are told that the parents sinned, only after they fell under the influence of the
    evil one, Satan. So we ask, why would God allow his newly created beings to be in the
    proximity of this “evil one?” Who created the serpent?
    Nowhere in the Genesis account is there any mention, direct or indirect, of Satan’s involve-
    ment, and yet it has become common practice for the Church to portray the serpent as an
    (Laurence Gardener)
    emissary of Satan, or even as Satan himself.

Why would God himself know evil, before man was even created, unless God had
    already brought evil into the world?
    Why, as we read in the Book of Job, would God give Satan, a being that cannot be
    trusted, the right to test Job? Why would God not already know whether Job was a true
    servant or not. Is there a limit to the omnipresence of Jehovah?
    One cannot also conceive of the reason for the existence of any being, like Satan, who
    has no good in him at all. What would be the point of creating such as being, or in
    sending him to test those who themselves must be morally pure?
    If Satan could even have the ability to aspire toward supreme Godhead, and if there
    are hierarchies of angels, etc., then perhaps God can indeed be surpassed? What are
    we to make of this?
    We find that Jehovah told a lie. Eve did eat of the prohibited “tree,” but did not, as was
    warned, die. So how and why would a God that puts such currency in morality tell
    lies?
    God promised Noah after the Flood that he would never visit the world with like
    calamity again...but there have been innumerable devastations unleashed on earth,
    which taken together would rival and even surpass the horror and death-toll of a pre-
    historic aeon.

answer these
    And I'll say your words
    i said them!?and then read the rest of the posts!?and when i came to this post i was presented with some questions i had not thought of myself!?and i also remebered recent questions i had concieved of myself!?and then i was moved to ask......what is the "source" of a question!?who is the author!?is there a final answer!?and can i know it!?or are there just answers along the way to.........hehe!!.....just askin....

laughing oh loving...101

Because he took far to long in expressioning something simple, meaning he had to embellish a little as being written/recorded dutifully, (it was an old age setup) wanted several chapters to be outstanding and paradoxical. So that left it open to be interpreted by any power in action.

They print these books over and over, killing destroying so many trees.

That is not the Love way of our interpretion of the word OMNI~AHIMSA.

Its not whats happening to folk thats their lesson, but to kill to spread the word of such a story is a bit underhanded.

l think l had better stop obtaining new books, and search on the net, without doing any chopping.

Say

This is spam three times.
    I am currently reading --- White Jazz - James Ellroy

Quote Originally Posted by ApostleofJesusChrist
    Say this three times.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS.

How are you an apostle?

You mean an apostle, as in "sent one" like all other born-again Bible-believing Christians

Which means all true believers are "apostles" (one hand on hip, the other raised , snapping of fingers)

Or do you mean an Apostle OF CHRIST?

Which means you were trained, commissioned and sent out BY CHRIST, DIRECTLY.
    And that you actually saw, face-to-face, the BAPTISM OF CHRIST. 2000 YEARS AGO.

Or are you an Apostle of the Church...you were trained, commissioned and sent out AS MISSIONARIES (like Junias, a woman) by the church.

Today, we just call them "missionaries", not "Apostles of the Church".

And why three times?

Christ warned us not to pray in a form of babbling, repeating again and again - the Father hears our prayers, so we don't need to pray like how PAGANS PRAY (bablebablebable).

You need to get some good BIBLICAL teaching, not the bogus stuff you see on TV.

it might INTEREST 1 to know......that einstien said.....a man can live his life as if......everything is bogus.....or everything is NOT bogus!?(miraculous)......dont even THINK about IT!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    it might INTEREST 1 to know......that einstien said.....a man can live his life as if......everything is bogus.....or everything is NOT bogus!?(miraculous)......dont even THINK about IT!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Okay, I won't

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    Okay, I won't

Yeah, you're right. It's better/safer to stick with blind faith alone...none of that man-made wisdom nonsense which is all foolishness anyway right? ;)
    Last edited by bibleman; 04-20-2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling

OK!? i just went to the SITE of alice cooper radio and registered under my scam.com name and posted stuff refutin alice and his ilk!?and guess what!?i have been banned from postin to this site!?NOT OFFICIALLY but by the SLY way of blockin my IP!?what does THAT say about ROCK and RADIO!?hehe!!........just askn.............