+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Be ye wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

Zeus gathered the gods in council to express his concern that these unusual creatures would one day challenge their hegemony. He was loathe to exterminate them with his thunderbolts, though, because there would be no one to bring the gods offerings. He solved the problem by putting each creature into a trance and then splitting it down the middle…Upon awakening, each half only dimly remembered what it had been prior to being cleft in two. Zeus explained to the assembled gods and goddesses the cleverness of his scheme. These creatures would no longer pose a threat to the gods, because they would dissipate their considerable energy by spending the rest of their days searching for their missing halves - Leonard Schlain (recounting Plato’s Symposium account)
    ...sound familiar?

Be ye wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.- Jesus Christ
    What does this mean ?
    Is he telling us to balance our brains?

are these references to the division of the human brain into left and right which also is the reason we seem to be asleep as a people to the truth we were once fully aware of and still are, but have just forgotten temporarily?

How did the ancients know about our brain?

how did we get a lizard sided brain.?

Is Jesus saying that if we are too left-brain modality
    we may excelle in the technological sciences but we will have a feeling of separation, and it is easy to destroy nature and to manipulate and murder their fellow human
    beings. Throughout historical time, we find personages rising to the top of political
    and cultural life who labor so assiduously for technological advance and yet who
    demonstrably display little love or concern for humanity. Do such scenarios occur for
    the reasons that we have been conditioned to believe? Can the same set of facts be
    approached from another angle?

Re: Be ye wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

.................................................. .........................................
    Dragons and Serpents
    Introduction: Arrival of the Serpent
    Recently there has been an unprecedented increase of interest in UFO and paranormal issues in official
    media. Some consider this to be a result of leaks from the intelligence community. The fact is that there
    has been wide and profound change of public attitude in this regard. An example of this is how the alien
    image underwent a significant change during the years, from the ridiculed “little green men” of the car-
    toons in the early fifties to the classical “grays” as benevolent “space brothers” in seventies. Later, how-
    ever, they have become more and more malicious and associated with the phenomena of cattle
    mutilation and human abduction. This picture is probably the one most often associated with the word
    “aliens” nowadays.
    But in the past few years there appeared a new type of aliens: the “reptilians” (also called “reptoids,”
    “sauroids” etc.). The media and market became flooded by reptile/dragon/dinosaur characters. The
    entertainment industry made them almost omnipresent, from children toys and cartoons to most suc-
    cessful movies. This phenomena is analyzed to some extent in the file The Cult of the Serpent and oth-
    ).
    ers. UFO researcher John Rhodes devoted a whole website to it (http://www.reptoids.com
    Several “alien files” available on the internet (Crimram files, Secrets of the Mojave, Omega etc.)
    present a compilation of manifold information about aliens in earth's history, presence and possible
    future as well as many of the related incidents regarding space and underground explorations. They also
    include quotations from various scriptures including the Bible and the Vedas. (Note: The term “Veda,”
    literally “knowledge,” the indologists usually apply to the four Vedas: Rg, Sama, Yajur and Atharva.
    However, in broader sense, it is also used for the related literature as the Puranas, Brahmanas, Aranya-
    kas, Itihasas etc. In this sense I will be using it in this article.)
    The fact that in these files the reptilians are associated with the Nagas of the ancient Vedic tradition is
    one of the reasons I have decided to write this article. I wished to add to the wealth of information by
    using the Vedas as very valuable, yet so far under-used resource, together with other sources.
    As this topic is very extensive I possibly could not cover it in its entirety. Chapter Two presents a brief
    overview and further chapters concentrate mainly on the Vedic references to Nagas presented mainly in
    the chapter 4.2. For the references to the recent encounters with reptilians please refer to the bibliogra-
    phy listing.
    The Saurian Connection: Historical Background of the Serpent. The snake (serpent spirit) has been a
    symbol of wisdom, eternity, healing, mystery, magical power, and holiness throughout most of the
    ancient non-western world. Its symbol is used today in medicine, and other healing professions, and its
    live descendants are hailed as sacred and used in everything from cancer drugs to sex potions. Serpent
    was worshiped in ancient Babylon, Mexico, Egypt, as well as many other places all over the world.
    The following passage is written by Soror Ourania (from “Thelemix and Therion Rising”) from the
    Gnostic point of view.
    Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation

Appendix E: Dragons and Serpents
    “The word Naga is rooted in Sanskrit and means “serpent.” [Further meanings from the Sanskrit-
    English Dictionary by Monier-Williams: m. “not moving,” a mountain (in Atharva Veda); the number 7
    (because of the 7 principal mountains; any tree or plant (in Mahabharata); the sun.] In the East Indian
    pantheon it is connected with the Serpent Spirit and the Dragon Spirit. It has an equivalence to the Bur-
    mese Nats, or god-serpents. In the Esoteric Tradition it is synonymous for Adepts, or Initiates. In India
    and Egypt, and even in Central and South America, the Naga stands for one who is wise.
    “The [buddhist philosopher] Nagarjuna of India, for example, is shown with an aura, or halo, of seven
    serpents which is an indication of a very high degree of Initiation. The symbolism of the seven serpents,
    usually cobras, are also on Masonic aprons or certain systems in the Buddhist ruins of Cambodia
    (Ankhor) and Ceylon. The great temple-builders of the famous Ankhor Wat were considered to be the
    semi-divine Khmers. The avenue leading to the Temple is lined with the seven-headed Naga. And even
    in Mexico, we find the “Naga” which becomes “Nagal.” In China, the Naga is given the form of the
    Dragon and has a direct association with the Emperor and is known as the “Son of Heaven”... while in
    Egypt the same association is termed “King-Initiate.” The Chinese are even said to have originated with
    the Serpent demi-gods and even to speak their language, Naga-Krita. For a place that has no serpents,
    Tibet, they are still known in a symbolic sense and are called “Lu!” (Naga). Nagarjuna called in Tibetan,
    [becomes] Lu-trub.
    “In the Western traditions we find the same ubiquity for the Naga, or Serpent. One simple example is
    the Ancient Greek Goddess, Athena. She is known as a warrior Goddess as well as the Goddess of Wis-
    dom; her symbol being the Serpent as displayed on her personal shield. Of course, in Genesis the Ser-
    pent is a Naga who instructs the new infant (humanity) in what is called the Knowledge of Good and
    Evil. The Christian church has, unfortunately transformed the Initiate-Teacher into a tempting and neg-
    ative demon-character. An apocryphal tradition says that Apollonius of Tyana, while on a visit to India,
    was taught by the “Nagas” of Kashmir. (See The Life of Apollonius, by Philostratos) It is felt by many
    scholars of the Western Tradition that the life of Apollonius was taken from the New Testament, or that
    the narratives of the New Testament have been taken from the life of Apollonius. This is felt because of
    the undisputed and clear similarities of construction of that particular narrative.
    “Naga is one of a handful of rare words surviving the loss of the first universal language. In Buddhism,
    Wisdom has always been tied, symbolically, to the figure of the Serpent. In the Western Tradition it can
    be found as used by the Christ in the Gospel of Saint Matthew (10:16), “Be ye therefore wise as ser-
    pents, and harmless as doves.”
    “In all mythological language the snake is also an emblem of immortality. Its endless representation
    with its tail in its mouth (Ouroboros), and the constant renewal of its skin and vigor, enliven the sym-
    bols of continued youth and eternity.
    “The Serpent's reputation for positive medicinal and/or life-preserving qualities have also contributed to
    the honors of the Serpent as STILL seen by the employment of the caduceus [staff around which two
    snakes are wrapped]. To this very day, the Hindus are taught that at the end of every Universal Manifes-
    tation (Kalpa) all things are re-absorbed into Deity during the interval between “creations.” He reposes
    upon the Serpent Shesha (Duration) who is called Ananta, or Endless.”
    Serpent in Cultural Traditions
    Indo-European (Slavic) Folklore
    The Slavic folklore often mentions snakes as the guards of treasures hidden underground or in caves
    closely following the Vedic tradition. Some of the snakes are said to possess a crown which is an inter-
    esting detail as we will see later.

Appendix E: Dragons and Serpents
    Although one may be tempted to discount the folklore as unreliable source there is certain evidence
    which seems to support it.
    Czech herpetologist Jiri Hales writes in his book “Moji pratele hadi (“My friends, the snakes”) about his
    travels around eastern Slovakia in '70 in search of unusually great snakes and mentions several interest-
    ing accounts he heard from the local people. One even involves a military unit which was called to
    destroy an alleged 15 ft. long snake. (Snakes of such length are unknown in this part of the world.)
    Another account pertains to a ranger who noticed a number of snakes in the forest crawling in one direc-
    tion and out of curiosity followed them. Thus he has come upon a great “snake king” with a crown on
    his head surrounded by many snakes. Scared, he quickly left that place. Other accounts involve small
    children who claimed to play with great snakes and even communicate with them. Hales concludes that
    these accounts are credible as they include many details which a layman could not possibly make up
    without personal experience.

See the Highlander, The Hunger, Scanners,
    Superman, The Hidden, Conan the Barbarian, Sword and the Sorcerer, Battle Star Galac-
    tica, V, Beastmaster, The Dark Crystal, Cocoon, Red Sonja, Lifeforce, Invasion of the Body
    Snatchers, the Invisible Man, Frankenstein, Dracula, Flash Gordon, Trancers, Bladerunner,
    Terminator, The Omen, The Time Bandits, The Devil Rides Out, Quatermass, Dr. Who,
    Blake’s Seven, Space 1999, Star Trek, The Last Wave, They Live, It Came From Outer Space,
    The Brain from the Planet Arrous, The Creature Walks Among Us, War of the Worlds, The
    Tripods, Six Million Dollar Man, Freejack, Tron, Planet of the Apes, The Eiger Sanction,
    The Time Machine, Things to Come, Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, The Golem, Android, Five Mil-
    lion Years to Earth, Star Wars, He-Man: Masters of the Universe, What Planet Are You
    and )
    From, Fifth Element, Fallen, Independence Day, Moonraker, Jacob’s Ladder.

I am the one – the Orgasmatron
    The out-stretched grasping hand
    My image is of agony, my servants rape the land.
    Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
    Two thousand years of misery and torture in my name.
    Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia of the law
    My name is called Religion
    Sadistic sacred *****.
    I twist the truth, I rule the world
    My crown is called deceit.
    I am the Emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet.
    I rob you and I slaughter you
    Your downfall is my gain
    But still you play the sycophant
    And revel in your pain.
    And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
    I am the Politician and I decide your fate.
    I march before a martyred world
    An army for the fight.
    I speak of great heroic deeds, of victory and might.
    I hold a banner drenched in blood
    I urge you to be brave
    I lead you to your destiny
    I lead you to your graves.
    Your bones will build my palaces
    Your eyes will stud my crown
    For I am Mars – the God of War
    And I will cut you down.
    ( by Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister – “Motorhead”)
    Orgasmatron
    ~~~~~

Appendix A: The Minstrels Speak
    Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
    Up into the night sky they blast
    Through the universe the engines whine
    Could it be the end of man and time?
    Back on earth the flame of life burns low
    Ev’rywhere is misery and woe
    Pollution kills the air, the land and sea
    Man prepares to meet his destiny.
    Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
    Up into the black sky so vast
    Burning metal through the atmosphere
    Earth remains in worry, hate and fear
    With the hateful battles raging on
    Rockets flying to the glowing sun
    Through the empires of eternal void
    Freedom from the final suicide
    Freedom fighters sent out to the sun
    Escape from brainwashed minds and pollution
    Leave the earth to all its sin and hate
    Find another world where freedom waits.
    Past the stars in fields of ancient void
    Through the shields of darkness where they find
    Love upon a land a world unknown
    Where the sons of freedom make their home
    Leave the earth to Satan and his slaves
    Leave them to their future in their grave
    Make a home where love is there to stay
    Peace and happiness in every day.
    ( by “Black Sabbath”)
    Into the Void
    ~~~~~
    Generals gathered in their masses
    Just like witches at black masses
    Evil minds that plot destruction
    Sorcerers of death's construction
    In the fields the bodies burning
    As the war machine keeps turning
    Death and hatred to mankind
    Poisoning their brainwashed minds - Oh Lord!
    Politicians hide themselves away
    They only started the war
    Why should they go out to fight?
    They leave that role to the poor
    Time will tell on their power minds
    Making war just for fun

Treating people just like pawns in chess
    Wait 'till their judgement day comes
    Now in darkness the world stops turning
    Ashes where the bodies are burning
    No more War Pigs have the power
    Hand of God has struck the hour
    Day of judgement, God is calling
    On their knees the war pigs crawling
    Begging mercies for their sins
    Satan, laughing, spreads his wings - Oh Lord!
    ( by “Black Sabbath”)
    War Pigs
    ~~~~~
    I think about closing the door
    And lately I think of it more
    I'm living well out of my time
    I feel like I'm losing my mind
    I should be at the table round
    A servant of the crown
    The keeper of the sign
    To sparkle and to shine
    Never, no never again
    Listen to me and believe what I say if you can
    Never, this is the end
    You know I've seen the faces of doom
    And I'm only a man
    Help me, tell me I'm sane
    I feel a change in the earth, in the wind and the rain
    Save me, oh take me away
    You know I've seen some creatures from Hell
    And I've heard what they say
    I've got to be strong
    Oh, I'm falling off the edge of the world
    Think you're safe but you're wrong
    We are falling off the edge of the world
    Look out there's danger, no where to run
    Seems like desperate measures but sometimes its got to be done
    Over, its over at last
    And the message inside as we build a new life from the past

We're falling off the edge of the world
    Yes, the edge of the world
    It's the end of the world
    ( by “Black Sabbath”)
    Falling off the Edge of the World
    ~~~~~
    No one said it had to be this way
    Why are we the victims of their final word?
    Dying world is killing us so slow
    I believe no god may save us now
    Can you see what I see?
    Sinners say your prayers tonight
    The judgement day is here
    Child of tomorrow will die - not even born
    Jesus our questions, never seems to hear
    Dying for the answers may be – the price we pay
    To find a key to our lives
    Is there a heaven? Is there a hell?
    Who's this god? - Tell me
    There's no god above
    Why? Oh!
    We choose what Lord - deep within our souls
    He's not one thing, we are his spirit
    We could save this world from destruction day
    Can you see what I see?
    Can you hear me crying?
    Oh God can you help me now?
    Take my hand - no home no home
    Of God take my heaven
    You and I are victims of their word
    As the masters of power try to poison our world
    Greed money taken over their souls
    Just mechanical brains
    Politicians don't know
    They just don't know – they just don't know
    ( by “Black Sabbath”)
    The Eternal Idol
    -~~~~~
    There are phantoms here on earth who take away our lives
    They kill your kids and they rape your wives
    They rip your flesh, tear your heart and take you down to hell

They don't give a damn on any kind of life
    Phantoms bring evil, destruction and death
    Night after night the same old game
    They all look so harmless but deep in their hearts
    Satan is lurking, and he will break out
    The empire of deceivers is built upon your fear
    You'll have to lose it 'cause the end is near
    Warheads, armies stand to strike, I know it isn't right
    I wanna get out of here, I don't wanna die
    Infernal destruction of fire you'll burn
    Then you'll be helpless but it's not too late
    Stand up right now and you'll be the winner
    Or Satan will get you, take you forever
    Genocide everywhere
    Where's the Saviour of this world?
    Phantoms of Death!
    Where is he the promised saviour the one who'll save the earth?
    Perhaps he'll come to bury us but then it'll be too late
    Who are they who are the phantoms who will end our lives
    It's you and me, you and me
    Open up your eyes!
    Phantoms bring evil, destruction and death
    Night after night the same old game
    They all look so harmless but deep in their hearts
    Satan is lurking, and he will break out
    We are all parasites of this world we shall die!
    ( by Kai Hansen of )
    Phantoms of Death Helloween
    ~~~~~
    Born in the window, nobody's fool
    Raised in the prison, you called the school
    Dark arcane legends show what to do
    I handed my childhood over to you
    Traveling endlessly, I'm searching my mind
    I'm almost afraid of what I will find
    Wandering aimlessly, oh what can I do?
    I handed my future over to you, to you
    Future looks blue - what can I do?
    Working for freedom, fighting your wars
    Feeding your children, keeping your laws
    Someday you'll suffer then what I'll do
    I'll hand all your promises over to you

Standing inside myself I'm losing control
    You made me believe in the stories you told
    Waiting impatiently, what else can I do?
    I handed my future over to you, to you
    Tears filled of sadness, sealed in my cell
    Whispering secrets, what do they tell?
    Mad politicians can’t tell the truth
    I handed my children over to you
    ( by “Black Sabbath”)
    Over To You
    ~~~~~
    Kill for gain or shoot to maim
    But we don't need a reason
    The Golden Goose is on the loose
    And never out of season
    Some blackened pride still burns inside
    This shell of bloody treason
    Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
    For the love of living death.
    The killer's breed or the demon's seed
    The glamour, the fortune, the pain
    Go to war again, blood is freedom's stain
    But don't you pray for my soul anymore.
    Two minutes to midnight
    The hands that threaten doom.
    Two minutes to midnight
    To kill the unborn in the womb.
    The blind men shout - let the creatures out
    We'll show the unbelievers
    The napalm screams of human flames
    Of a prime time Belsen feast...
    As the reasons for the carnage
    Cut their meat and lick the gravy
    We oil the jaws of the war machine
    And feed it with our babies.
    The body bags and little rags
    Of children torn in two
    And the jellied brains of those who remain
    I put the finger right on you.
    As the madmen play on words
    And make us all dance to their song
    To the tune of starving millions
    To make a better kind of gun.
    ( Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson, “Iron Maiden”)
    Two Minutes to Midnight -

you left out "the thing"!?(by john carpenter)and "alien",and i just saw bram stokers dracula again and found it very fascinating!?especially the ending!?......hehe!!....just askin...

5. 02-28-2007, 06:05 PM

What is the point here? I'm feeling a little dense, this morning. How about giving me a little something to disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper
    What is the point here? I'm feeling a little dense, this morning. How about giving me a little something to disagree with?

Are you hungry troll boy ?

is your narcotic makeup wearing thin ?

What the fvck is this crap doing on the science thread? Cmon moderators, if there's no rule against this, make one.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    is your narcotic makeup wearing thin ?
    I just read a ream and a half of what appears to be drug crazed ramblings and I'm on narcotics??!!
    The Fabulous doth protest too much, methinks.

I just read a ream and a half of what appears to be drug crazed ramblings and I'm on narcotics??!!
    The Fabulous doth protest too much, methinks.
    of course,drugs are science too!?or they should be!?maybe the suggestion is.....try narcotics!?there is no such thing as evil!?right!?so what ya afraid of!?losin YOUR mind!?how is that possible!?explain it with science!?and remember,this is scam.com.....you cant get away with "I DONT WANT TO PLAY,I'M SPECIAL/SAFE!?"!?hehe!!.....just askin....
    Last edited by lexx; 03-03-2007 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    of course,drugs are science too!?or they should be!?maybe the suggestion is.....try narcotics!?there is no such thing as evil!?right!?so what ya afraid of!?losin your mind!?how is that possible!?explain it with science!?and remeber,this is scam.com.....you cant get away with "I DONT WANT TO PLAY,I'M SPECIAL/SAFE!?"!?hehe!!.....just askin....
    You talked me into it. I'll do my part for science. Pass the dope, please. Evidently, I'm missing out on some really good s**t. :D

You talked me into it. I'll do my part for science. Pass the dope, please. Evidently, I'm missing out on some really good s**t. :D
    and that may be the case!?as in a case-ment is a place-ment or just living in the base-ment of a much bigger mansion!?a WONDEFUL expansion!?and you still hav'nt explained it with science!?you cant explain MIND or PERSONALITY with science(alone)!?for if you COULD!?then you would KNOW how to CORRECT it if it WENT wrong!?(without bullets!?)and define/prove "went wrong"!?ADMIT IT!?you just suffer from the SADDAM complex!?and that's UNIVERSAL for MAN!?ignorant man!?and by the way(but not the way itself!?)ignorance is a LEARNED habit!?learned from those that PROFITED from same in a BIG/SMALL way....and that profit was either ACCEPTANCE(respect)or financial reward,or both!?and you either VOLUNTEERED thru self ability or were chosen by shear luck of the draw for your hidden talents you did not percieve yourself,mainly a positive outlook!?a willingness to COMPLY!?.....ok....er....umm.....that explains ME!?now...what about YOU!?hehe!!.....just askin...
    Last edited by lexx; 03-03-2007 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    and that may be the case!?as in a case-ment is a place-ment or just living in the base-ment of a much bigger mansion!?a WONDEFUL expansion!?and you still hav'nt explained it with science!?you cant explain MIND or PERSONALITY with science(alone)!?for if you COULD!?then you would KNOW how to CORRECT it if it WENT wrong!?(without bullets!?)and define/prove "went wrong"!?ADMIT IT!?you just suffer from the SADDAM complex!?and that's UNIVERSAL for MAN!?ignorant man!?and by the way(but not the way itself!?)ignorance is a LEARNED habit!?learned from those that PROFITED from same in a BIG/SMALL way....and that profit was either ACCEPTANCE(respect)or financial reward,or both!?and you either VOLUNTEERED thru self ability or were chosen by shear luck of the draw for your hidden talents you did not percieve yourself,mainly a positive outlook!?a willingness to COMPLY!?.....ok....er....umm.....that explains ME!?now...what about YOU!?hehe!!.....just askin...
    That's beautiful, lexx. It brought me to tears. I'm feeling a little emotional, tonight. It could be the drugs, though.

That's beautiful, lexx. It brought me to tears. I'm feeling a little emotional, tonight. It could be the drugs, though.
    yours or mine!?and by the way!?what exactly DEFINES emotional FOR YOU!?and the NORMAL amoung us!?feel FREE to be scientific if you HAVE to!?hehe!!...just askin....

actually!?when you wake up in the morning!?that's the REAL YOU!?before the HELPS of LEGAL intoxicants and uppers!?but for your OWN perusal i offer mine!?when i wake up!?i am SCARED LIKE HELL!?cause i feel i cant solve the worlds problems!?and i feel like i should!?hehe!!....just askin...

and speakin of missin out on some really GOOD ****!?did you see the movie jurrasic park 3!?they had to dig thru a pile of dino poop to get to a satelite phone!?now in retrospect!?do you think they would call that experience a LOSIN venture!?take god for example!?where is he!?no where in sight!?maybe he's hidin in the dino poop!?or more to reality!?the PEOPLE poop!?or the discarded and disrespected amoung us!?hehe!!and i say hiding by meaning of hiding his POWER to change the world!?for men say if you dont measure up your OUT!?in the cold!?but god says!?the ways of men are NOT my ways!?and of course!?he's an A S S!?so he just leaves it to men to prove him right!?FAT CHANCE!?dont cha think!?hehe!!WHO KNEW!?......just askin...