+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snap Dollars

Re: Snap Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Philbenn View Post
    I wouldn't recommend Snap Dollars to anyone. I applied for payment of my accumulated dollars and when I ask where is my check, all I get is "The check is in the mail." or "You should be getting your check any day now." Another scam is website called InboxDollars.com. which runs the same type of scam as Snap Dollars. Beware of both.

Philbenn:bah:

[QUOTE]I have received 2 checks from inbox dollars already and one from send earnings with no problem. The first check takes a little more time but after that you will become a 'GOLD member and they payout weekly. CotterWeb has done me good.

Quote Originally Posted by kbob View Post
    I've been a member of snapdollars for a few months now. I took a few offers and spent the required amount. Then I requested a pay out for $67.00, when I didn't receive it in the prescribed time frame I began submitting tickets to the support team. Well I got 1 response telling me that they send checks on the 1st of the month. After this nothing more from them and still no pay out, so I put in more tickets. Then all of the sudden one day I can't log into the site, I know I didn't forget my log in details or anything like that but after several attempts I finally tried the lost password option. They sent me a new password and Id (which were both identical by the way) Then when I tried to log in with those I'm told it's the wrong password/Id combination. I have tried so many times to contact them about this but like the majority of ppl, couldn't find a phone number or anything else for them. I ask you, does this sound like the way a reputable company conducts it's affairs? I think not. I've also sent a private email to Sean via this site and am awaiting a response from him as he says he can sort out any problems. We shall see about that!
    I have been away for the past couple of weeks, please re-send an email. sean AT snapdollars.com and I will take care of your payment issue.

1. Who from support said we send out checks on the first of the month? We typically send them out on the 25th.

2. We do not provide phone support. Please keep in mind we offer a free service, to literally thousands of members. We could not afford to offer phone support.

3. Your login information is the same unless you change it. You have the option to so.

Quote Originally Posted by kbob View Post
    I've been a member of snapdollars for a few months now. I took a few offers and spent the required amount. Then I requested a pay out for $67.00, when I didn't receive it in the prescribed time frame I began submitting tickets to the support team. Well I got 1 response telling me that they send checks on the 1st of the month. After this nothing more from them and still no pay out, so I put in more tickets. Then all of the sudden one day I can't log into the site, I know I didn't forget my log in details or anything like that but after several attempts I finally tried the lost password option. They sent me a new password and Id (which were both identical by the way) Then when I tried to log in with those I'm told it's the wrong password/Id combination. I have tried so many times to contact them about this but like the majority of ppl, couldn't find a phone number or anything else for them. I ask you, does this sound like the way a reputable company conducts it's affairs? I think not. I've also sent a private email to Sean via this site and am awaiting a response from him as he says he can sort out any problems. We shall see about that!
    btw, this site is not our support - I do not check, nor do I know how to check, private messages here. If you wish to contact me, my email is sean AT snapdollars.com

It seems like there are a lot of people on here who are either frustrated or do not understand how this site works. I am a new/old member. I signed up a while ago and forgot about the site. So far, everything on the site seems pretty straight forward and easy to understand. I came across this thread because I did a search on payment proofs. I found a site dedicated to payment proofs for Snap Dollars. This convinces me that this is a viable site. Just because someone has frustrations with a site, that does not make it a scam. If this were the case, Paypal would be on my scam list. Here is the link to that site with the payment proofs:
    http://www.snapdollarsreviews.com/

Thanks for the kind words Stephishme!

My sentiments exactly. It is the internet after all. If someone is frustrated or confused by something, they immediately call it a scam.

Also, most people that come out and complain do so because they did not follow the rules, or in fact tried to scam us. There are people that create 10+ accounts, and then sign up for our advertisers 10+ times through those accounts. This is not the purpose of the site, and we will catch you. When we catch you, we will not pay you. Our advertisers are not looking for fake accounts. We therefor do no pay in this situation. A lot of the times people that commit fraud threaten us with posting on sites such as this if we do not pay them. We do not payout on fraud for a reason - to make sure people do not commit said fraud.

Cases of fraud are rare though, most people are very decent.

People also need to understand that we operate a free service. And yes, while we do make money from the site, the margins are not high. If support gets behind, it is not as simple as us just hiring another support employee. We do the best we can to get to support tickets as fast as possible.

Most of the people that work in support do not make much. They do it for fun, and to help people earn a bit of extra money. Please be nice to them, they are doing their best and work very hard.

Support requests also come in bursts it seems. So while most periods we can keep up, some weeks there is a large amount of tickets and we cannot keep up.

It is in our best interest to pay members. They keep coming back, and they tell their friends. Remember that if you make money, we make money from our advertisers.

Anyways, I did not mean to type out such a long post, but there it is :-)

If anyone needs help, feel free to email me directly, sean AT snapdollars.com (replace AT with @ and remove spaces)

But when it comes to payment, WE PAY, simple as that.

Thanks!
    -Sean