+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Tsarion

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Michael Tsarion

Described as a teacher's teacher, Michael Tsarion is a Divination Scholar and Sidereal Mythologist. An expert on Stellar Astrology, he is the creator of the Archetypal Stellar Taroscopic™ Astrological system of Hermetic Divination, and founder of the online Taroscopic Mystery School. Michael is a descendant of a long line of philosophers, free-thinkers, ascetics and visionaries. Born and raised in Belfast Ireland he grew up learning metaphysics from Krishnamurti, Rev. Paul Solomon and Peter Balin. Growing up surrounded by leading free-thinkers and mystery school creators he was under pressure to find his own authentic voice rather than becoming dependant on the systems and influences of others.
    Videos (you have to join to download)

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/in..._button=Search

Pluto crossing

http://mtsar.blogspot.com/2006/02/2012.html

The war on you

http://mtsar.blogspot.com/2006/08/war-on-you.html

http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindow...faquarius.html

anyone heard of this guy ??
    or into this ???

Re: Michael Tsarion

Nah... never heard of him.
    This might be a starting point for you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Tsarion

Thanks Paul,
    It seems like the entire world is going through some kind of Spritual Awakening right now and the ones who are more Spiritually aware or in for the fight of our lives. I feel like respecting and honoring Spirit is absolutely the right way to go

Eons after Eons the Parasites have gotten their way. After they had taken over humanity they have created the religions. They have set up the Religions for each take over of humanity to worship them as Gods.

This is the Generation who is going to change all that. This Generation is coming out of the deep sleep. This Generation is already turning on their false judgemental Gods. This Generation wants Truths. This Generation has a voice, called the Internet. Their voices are already making changes and the negatives are under thier way out

Michael Tsarion...........The Internet is a " Flaming Sword " and will be used in the real battle of Armageddon............which is ongoing now in our world.

He says it much better than me.

Problem in a Nut-Shell

The gigantic catastrophes that threaten us today are not elemental happenings of a physical or biological order, but psychic events. To a quite terrifying degree we are threatened by wars and revolutions which are nothing other than psychic epidemics. At any moment several millions of human beings may be smitten with a new madness, and then we shall have another world war or devastating revolution. Instead of being at the mercy of wild beasts, earthquakes, landslides, and inundations, modern man is battered by the elemental forces of his own psyche - Carl Gustav Jung (German Psychologist)

There is no anti-depressant that will cure a depression that's spiritually based, for the malaise doesn't originate from brain dysfunction, but from an accurate response to the desecration of life - David R. Hawkins (Power Vs. Force)

'till now man has been up against Nature. From now on he will be up against his own nature - Denis Gabor

The Effects of Pluto (Planet of Deconstruction):

We are now at the half-way point in the Maya “Age of Revealing” which began in 1999. December 21 1999 began the final 13 year countdown to the zero-year of 2012. The half-way point is 2007, so we can expect some major changes on all levels of our being during and after that time. Pluto, the planet-archetype of radical change, cleansing and deconstruction will be weilding its magic...

And all will be revealed.

Videos here

Weapons of Mass Deception Behind the New World Order

Subversive.Use.of.Sacred.Symbolism.in.the.Media

2012.Where.History.Ends

Divination.and.the.Goddess.Tradition

Atlantis.Alien.Visitation.and.Genetic.Manipulation

Astro-Theology.and.Sidereal.Mythology

Freemasonary, Illuminati, Secret Societies

The Origins of Evil -

http://www.torrentreactor.net/view.php?id=803838

Or

Google Video below

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...=1&sa=N&tab=wv

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    Thanks Paul,
    It seems like the entire world is going through some kind of Spritual Awakening right now and the ones who are more Spiritually aware or in for the fight of our lives. I feel like respecting and honoring Spirit is absolutely the right way to go

Eons after Eons the Parasites have gotten their way. After they had taken over humanity they have created the religions. They have set up the Religions for each take over of humanity to worship them as Gods.

This is the Generation who is going to change all that. This Generation is coming out of the deep sleep. This Generation is already turning on their false judgemental Gods. This Generation wants Truths. This Generation has a voice, called the Internet. Their voices are already making changes and the negatives are under thier way out

Michael Tsarion...........The Internet is a " Flaming Sword " and will be used in the real battle of Armageddon............which is ongoing now in our world.

He says it much better than me.

Problem in a Nut-Shell

The gigantic catastrophes that threaten us today are not elemental happenings of a physical or biological order, but psychic events. To a quite terrifying degree we are threatened by wars and revolutions which are nothing other than psychic epidemics. At any moment several millions of human beings may be smitten with a new madness, and then we shall have another world war or devastating revolution. Instead of being at the mercy of wild beasts, earthquakes, landslides, and inundations, modern man is battered by the elemental forces of his own psyche - Carl Gustav Jung (German Psychologist)

There is no anti-depressant that will cure a depression that's spiritually based, for the malaise doesn't originate from brain dysfunction, but from an accurate response to the desecration of life - David R. Hawkins (Power Vs. Force)

'till now man has been up against Nature. From now on he will be up against his own nature - Denis Gabor

The Effects of Pluto (Planet of Deconstruction):

We are now at the half-way point in the Maya “Age of Revealing” which began in 1999. December 21 1999 began the final 13 year countdown to the zero-year of 2012. The half-way point is 2007, so we can expect some major changes on all levels of our being during and after that time. Pluto, the planet-archetype of radical change, cleansing and deconstruction will be weilding its magic...

And all will be revealed.
    The revealing has begun.
    Already this week we have seen the begins of what is to come.

BBC and CNN caught lying about Building 7 - 9.11 will eventually crush the New World Order and America

Diana's death Mohamed al Fayed won a sensational victory
    to have Princess Diana's inquest heard before a jury.

Diana is coming to crush the Royals and the British system. You watch. It’s very close.

Jesus's Bones/tomb found -

People will begin to look at the lies of Religion and the bible.

The end of the unholy church and false Christians

i can already feel changes in myself its strange as we move closer to this time i see around me massive devastating changes in peoples lives, and as for myself ive been growing spiritually at incredably fast rate, my aura and overall energy has increased at least double in the past year i can feel it, i predict things by listening to the earth,Im so excited, what an awesome time to be alive. i know i chose to be here, and i think i know why now.

I think the secret is to remain calm and centered and do not elaborate on what changes are going on within you to others. Keep a journal and keep things to yourself, these experiences will intensify, as will the chaos around you, as others without a center begin falling apart.

Aquarius simply dissolves the veil of ignorance, shining the light of truth for all to see.

Its wake up, or perish, that's the choice today.

Socrates, 2400 years ago, said: "Wisdom is knowing how little we know"

So if people, or at least one hell of a wise guy, knew this 2400 years
    ago, it would make you wonder how most people have turned into the
    warmongering religious fanatics (both in the middle east and the west).

It is what Terence Mckenna and Michael Tsarion (and countless others probably)
    all say - humanity right now isn't at its "peak" or even approaching it! The peak
    of humanity, wisdom, knowledge, passed us by probably tens of thousands of
    years ago.

about the pyramids, all I would like to see is some company put one
    stone on top of another m'kay. For proper proof, take the heaviest stones in the Giza
    complex and try to do it with stones that size. They do not need to build a pyramid like
    the Great Pyramid that has 2.3 Million blocks of stone - enough stone to build 30 Empire
    State Buildings, or a wall around France that is 3 Metres high and 1 Metre thick (although
    that would be a great idea, sorry French, but it would!) but no one CAN even go a fraction
    of the way whoever built those things went - 0.00000004 of the way! That is all they have
    to do to convince me - put one block of stone on top of another, they can't do it today,
    5500+ years later, although some say the pyramids are far older than that, tens of
    thousands of years older.

I think it is interesting that some of the researchers in Egypt have started to uncover huge cities of the workers they claim built the pyramids. The interesting thing is that the workers were far from peasants and slaves. They had many bakeries and food preparation areas and they are uncovering facts that totally go against the whole jew as a slave disinfo campaign.

This is an exciting time in which we live and each day brings us closer to the Truth.

who works in the media, what about "Operation Mockingbird"?

They don't even hide the fact that we are being dumbed down, people just
    don't take it seriously thats all. Which is why I said ages ago "we are being
    robbed as we laugh about it". Its the same thing, we are being dumbed down
    as we laugh about it. Operation Mockingbird, even Wikipedia can't cover this
    one up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Most people have no idea of how poorly they've been educated. Most are clueless to the real value of education, especially those teach and facilitate. They have become lazier than the students. Curricum choices are politisized and chosen more for the funding it might bring than what should be done for the students' benefit.

Schools don't teach you how to think. But then, wouldn't that be "imposing" that
    belief? Hell, they ARE imposing beliefs as it is! You won't pass the exam if you
    put your own spin on things! You are rewarded FOR HAVING A GOOD MEMORY
    and not for your intelligence. Someone could pass a geography exam, they
    couldn't give a flying f**k about geography but they have a good memory.
    What then? You'd have someone who knows a great deal about geography
    but couldn't care less about geography, what sort of a way to reward people
    is THAT supposed to be? No wonder the world is so f**ked up.

Heres an example of what they don't teach you in school: Today watching one
    of those Michael Tsarion videos: "Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" (which
    by the way has to be one of the best f**king titles of any piece of work I have
    ever heard!) and Tsarion says, the words "disaster" and "catastrope" both come
    from the same thing, an exploding planet thousands of years ago (its all over
    the ancient accounts which THEY DON'T TEACH IN SCHOOLS) and it makes
    sense - "dis" means Without" and "aster" or "astor" means "a star". It means
    "without a star". The word catastrophe is the same, it means literally "the
    breakdown of a star".

The star, or planet (it was as bright as a star because it was 100% water) was
    called "Tiamat".

I don't remember ever being taught any of this in school.

These days, heroes are people like Michael Jordan, a freaking basketball player.

Yes, playing basketball is THAT important. It is just a distraction, we are being
    dumbed down, OK some of us. Heroes of old were the professors, inventors,
    scientists, those are real heroes. Only 200 years ago this was the way things
    were. Imagine the horror those people back then would have to face if they
    could see into the future to 2007 and see what society has become! With
    Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods as "heroes" or some pop star like Madonna.

Think of this: Those who participate in these forums (that would be you, dear reader) are the most literate of any around. On a daily basis, we exercise our brains by reading, writing, and arguing with each other. Much more exercise than the ruling elite are getting.

Funny you say this, the other day I heard the Queen cannot even dress herself.

Is that stupid or what? If I was that backwards I would give all my money away
    and go get a job.

Loads of people say it will be the end of the world in 2012 but thats not what the Mayans are saying
    I don't think. If you were to be pessimistic then yes, maybe they could mean the end of the world but
    I think they mean its the "end of the world AS WE KNOW IT" and Earth changes somehow, this acceleration
    of advancement, comes to a halt, like a rubber band, you can stretch it 10 inches, then
    maybe 15 inches, but suddenly, with no warning, it will snap. Or, spin a coin on a table, it spins for a few
    seconds but then what? It topples over but its still spinning... it spins faster and faster and faster as it
    comes to a stop, the final moments before it stops it is going really fast and yet it just stops
    suddenly. This is exactly what I think happens in 2012, our knowledge becomes so far advanced,
    it either ceases to exist or it turns into some sort of "solid state" where kids are born with knowledge,
    or something, theres a million ways of looking at it, but there it is again huh, "a million ways of
    looking at it".

How are we any more special than animals that have come before us?

We aren't. We're worse. Much worse.

Yep. We are the only animal that purposely murders its own species.
    I say "purposely" because we are not doing it in self defence. Yeah two lions
    could have a fight and the fight won't stop until one of them kills the other,
    although thats bull, lions don't kill each other, but for arguments sake lets
    say the fight goes too far and one of them does kill the other, it does so
    because it is protecting itself. Look at all the evil people who torture other
    people... no other animal does that. A domesticated cat might torture
    a bird but the bird is not a member of its own species, you see!

This is what Michael Tsarions work is based on, a lot of it, the "origins of evil"
    and why are humans different in that way? We are unnatural, that is just
    inescapable, which leads to the only rational conclusion that we are not
    even native to Earth, we were genetically created by some other beings,
    probably to serve them, but it all got out of hand and here we all are now.

Personally I think humans are too "spiritual" to be 100% unnatural, there
    might be evil in all people, but theres also good, or a connection to the Earth,
    so I think we are a bit of a "botch job" of something like neanderthal man and
    something else, the something else being another thing (genetically) altogether.

i caught a few remarks by Carl Jung in your other threads or someones,and they really sounded right on!i'm gonna have to check him out!and about the star thing!i think it really means we all have a star to follow!starlight of/in the mind!the fiber like ray of creation meant just for our guidance!with the power of perfection and protection!the indestructible/undenialble motivating happiness and joy that unites all men that find it!hehe!!....just askin...

MT - Well, that is really what is going to happen. Naturally, as that happens, you will have physical, social, and political ramifications. There's no doubt about that! Now, we are already seeing that. But, this thing with Martha Stewart, Bill O'Reilly, and Michael Jackson, this is just the small-potatoes stuff at the beginning. We are going to see massive uncovering of people's real selves in the media, but also in our own intimate circle --- in the world around us, in our neighbors, and the people that we trusted at work --- there is going to be a lot of masks coming down. And, it's going to shock both the antagonist and the protagonist! So, that's the first thing that is going to happen. The masks are going to slip, and I mean that in the Jungian sense. The masks are coming down, and people are going to get a chance now to see what lies behind the mask. And the reason for seeing that is so we can clean it up. We can deal with it, we can be honest about it.

America is going through an underworld cycle, in which it can do what it has never done before, and that is clean its' own psyche. Because its' the filth and toxicity of its' own psyche that is bringing about the George Bush's of the world, that's allowing it to be controlled by forces unseen, and is allowing it to go down the road to destruction. The root of all of that, is inside the self of each individual. The collective psyche is very, very dark, and toxic in America. It has to be cleaned out, and the process of cleaning it out has already begun. It already has been taking place since 1996, and with every year that passes, more and more of that will happen.

Why the elites of the world are starting to do a lot of saber-rattling, and are starting to move forward with their New World Order Leviathan idea, is because they know that their time is short. Should individuals start to do this psychic homework, they understand what it means for them. So, therefore, they're moving quickly to continue the onslaught of lies and deception and war and chaos, because of course, those who have chaos inside themselves, prefer a climate of chaos, because they don't stand out as much, right?

KDB - Sure, you are absolutely correct.

MT - The consciousness of the Bushes' and the Thatcher's and the Clinton's and the Putin's of the world, all of these so-called leaders, and all of the people behind-the-scenes, the Brzezinski's, and what have you --- these people are so dire filthy and toxic inside their hearts and minds. Like the bible says, the scorpions will come out of their hearts, and they will be left asking where do these scorpions come from? These individuals are so absolutely toxic, that they prefer to create mayhem all over the world, because they feel acclimatized to that. So, there is going to be a counter-move from these forces to create worldwide bacchanalia in order just for them just to feel good.

And then, connecting to my work on Atlantis, there is another component to this. In the ancient books, it is saying that some of the original alien masters --- they have very long lives but they do eventually pass away --- in ancient times, it turns out that some of these beings were actually interred in a sort of what you might want to call a suspended animated state. And, in fact, they can be revived. And so, some of the legends are saying that towards 2012, the dark side might stoop to awakening some of these true Anti-Christ Nephilim fallen-angel beings that are interred in the earth. And, the ancient legends are saying that some of these beings are interred in Iraq. Because, after all, that's where their empire's were first after Atlantis fell, that's where they set up shop later on. And underneath the soil there, hundreds of feet deep in underground caverns that the ordinary Iraqi Muslim people haven't the fainted idea exists.

From satellites, they know where these underground tombs are. So, just like vampires that are in a state of suspended animation, some of these old legends are claiming that these old Nephilim are still alive, and can in fact be revived. It's a very elaborate story on how they do that, that involves genetic hybridization and all sorts of genetic subjects. But, if they were to ever awaken one of these beings, and the bible says they will, we could be in very, very serious trouble. So, literally, there could be another war of Armageddon, in the sense that these beings are loose in the world. And then, we are going to find out something really interesting if that should ever happen.

And, this is one of the reasons why the museums in Iraq were looted during the first moments when the troops went in. We know that these sacred objects, very sacred ritualistic objects, were appropriated and stolen from these museums, that no one has been willing to explain why, not even William Henry and others. And I know why, and you will know why. Because in any kind of magical ritual, it is not only important to have the sidereal time right, but you must be dressed for the part, so to speak. Meaning that you have to have the right ritual objects, which are needed to perform successfully, these rituals. They have many of these, but they didn't have others.

And, they knew these were in the Iraqi museums, and they took them. There are going to be occult rituals of a massive magnitude being done, as they already have been throughout the centuries. And this could mean their arising, just like in Revelation 22 where it said 'those who were, who were not, and who will be again, will arise from the bottomless pit.' There is reason to believe that some of the original fallen angels will be revived to preside over a New World Order of terror and chaos.

INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL TSARION
    by Kentroversy

http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.co...h-michael.html
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-16-2007 at 11:24 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Why The ancients where more advanced then us today.

1 - The Empire State Building is just a shell of a building.

2 - For the above reason, it will not still be there in 5500 years time.

3 - You can build 30 Empire State Buildings from the amount of stone
    in the great Pyramid.

4 - My argument isn't about todays workers working with stone, it is that
    there isn't a crane strong enough to lift stones as large as the largest
    stones in the pyramid... therefore it follows to suggest that the Egyptians,
    or should I say whoever/whatever built those pyramids, was more advanced
    than we are now, because we cannot do what they did. I have heard various
    thin excuses as to how these people built those pyramids, the most common
    one is that they built ramps and pushed the stones up the ramps, just one
    problem with this - it would take more stone to build the ramp than it would
    the pyramid and the ramp would have to be on such a shallow gradient that
    the ramp would have to be miles long. The other theory is sheer manpower,
    that millions of people lifted the stone... just one problem with this, you cannot
    physically fit enough people around the base of those stones for them to be able
    to lift them.

5 - I can't prove this but Stephen Mehler who studies the "Khemit" (ancient Egypt)
    said the great pyramid only deviates half an inch (12.5mm) across the entirety of
    its one acre base. He reckons it is actually built on the top of a levelled off mountain
    of granite. Also, he says some stones are held together with a substance we cannot
    identify, like a cement. Not only are the pyramids impossible for us to build now in
    2007 but they were even made to be waterproof, and also have "air conditioning"
    if you want to call it that, I guess thats what it is, air conditioning.

... there was a guy claiming the Egyptians had
    advanced technology, gadgets and so on, then another guy saying no way, wheres
    the evidence of such technology... then the other guy said what is true, that if they
    had gadgets like that there won't be anything left of any of them now, because
    anything that is not "nailed to the floor" so to speak, gets taken by whoever is
    passing by and used to make spears, whatever. Even the metal brackets that
    hold some of those stones toether have been removed/stolen, all the interiors
    of all the known pyramids have been emptied... I have to agree with that view,
    that there wouldn't be any technology left if the Egyptians had such a thing, but
    then, its not logical to say this, its like Bush claiming Iraq has WMD's and because
    we cant find them it doesn't mean he hasn't got them, no but whilst you can't find
    these things then indeed, there is no proof of it. The guy arguing for the Egyptian
    gadgets said if you drove to Africa today and left a Land Rover there, then came
    back in just 2 weeks, there would be no Land Rover! Not because anyone drove
    it away but because they dismantled it and turned it into cooking pots, spears
    and so on. Even though theres no proof of Egyptian tech, I still can accept that this
    could have happened to the gadgets.

If its cranes though, then I can't really see anyone being able to dismantle something
    like that without people later on at least working out it belonged to a crane, so I don't
    think they were using cranes, no.

intrestingly the pyramid blocks are not the largest quarried stones used in a man made construction that goes to a huge stone block that makes up part of a wall in an ancient temple complex in turkey lebanon and is estimated to be at least 4 times larger than the biggest stone from the pyramids.

Theres also one in Peru (I think) thats part of a wall...

That biggest stone there in the middle, although you can't tell how big the stone is
    from this, I think this is the right one.

Apparently theres also a massive rectangular stone in Giza thats far bigger than any of
    the others, this wasn't lifted onto other stones I don't think but it was certainly moved
    to where it is now. Honestly that one weighs thousands of tons.

Some of those Inca stones in Peru though, are the weight of three jumbo jets.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_baalbek_2.htm
    http://www.vejprty.com/baalbek.htm

Aha, this is more like it, with people there so you can see the size of it...

Hadjar el Gouble (the Stone of the South) 1,170 metric tons

Never seen this before but this is just like the one in Giza, maybe even bigger, its the same shape too.

I read, heard, or saw, picture, or video/audio source, a theory that the Egyptians used a form or resonant energy to build he pyramids.
    this resonating/amplifying sound,didnt build pyramids, it was used to create
    energy inside the pyramid after it was built. It is that David Hatcher Childress that said, in
    ancient Africa, there was a river that was many times bigger than the nile - 100 miles wide
    and thousands of miles long. He reckons, tunnels were made from this river to the pyramids...

well theres no reckoning really I mean the tunnels are there to this day, but they go to a dry
    river bed, that some argue isn't a river bed and that there was no ancient river, but there is
    grass growing there to this day that David Hatcher Childress said lives because there is still
    water deep deep underground.

He said the reason these water tunnels were made was so water could run underneath the
    pyramids and it was the noise of the flowing water that resonated up into the chambers of
    the pyramid. He even said they got it wrong at one point and caused an explosion inside
    the pyramid (the ceiling is charred). Of course, it could have just been burnt with a torch
    but its really high up though... he reckons the explosion was caused by the water and the
    sound of it amplifying too much.

I got that video/lecture on eMule, its David Hatcher Childress, the same one who found
    the Mayan ceiling... in Egypt inside a remote tomb the public are not allowed into and he
    had to do some arm twisting to even be able to go inside it. It was a great video that, in
    fact I am gonna watch it again tonight.

I wonder if anyone has ever considered that the Earths gravitational pull might have been
    nowhere near as much as it is today? Or that maybe in "key places" on the "grid" of
    what they call ley lines, the gravity was nowhere near as much?
    and easy to lift the blocks?

Damn man have I stumbled on something here or what?! The poles could have shifted
    since that time, or could have had that "golden era" as they call it where building these
    collosal structures was possible.

Maybe having gravity @ 1000 times less than it is now could kill humans, for whatever
    reason, like depleted muscles etc etc, I don't know.

Even if the reason these stones were transportable was because of a far weaker
    gravitational pull on the Earth, it still doesn't really explain how they cut the stones
    so perfectly. Theres even things in Egypt carved out of stone so well that people
    have said you can't carve stuff out of stone THAT accurately without using
    a laser to do it!

Stuff like this, look at how perfectly carved it is...

Look at the carvings behind it too... they are hardly carvings, more like "cut"
    into the rock in one feld swoop (no pun intended with the owl, lol)

But whats the deal with all these animal/human human animals huh? I think
    they were messing about with genes, splicing humans with animals etc, we get
    told these are all gods and so on but, hmmmm, were these people really as
    stupid as we are?! I think not! Saying its all "gods" is the easy way to say
    "nobody really knows why" but people have answers for everything, this is
    what annoys me... no, theres just things we CANNOT explain, ACCEPT IT.

That video is called:

Technology.of.the.Gods.-.The.Incredible.Sciences.of.the.Ancients.(David.Ch ildress).(2004).avi (90 mins)

Its not on Google Video though

If you wanna see it have a look on eMule (slow but you will get it in the end)

or download or watch from here.

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-10.html

download

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/netscape/u...er_guts_dl.avi

The Sphinx was said to be connected to the people from the civilization of Atlantis.
    (Atlantis is said to be an even older and more ancient civilization than Egypt, but many of its influences live on today)
    They were said to have had flying machines and advanced laser technology, using light and crystals!
    Star Wars anyone? Not that these people were where Star Wars came from.
    But, deep in the subconscious we will see that what has happend will happen again.
    The same story told an infinute number of times, just a different way of telling it because of the language
    and contemporary way of thinking! Take for instance Christ and Krishna, same story but told in a different way!

It was said that they were punished for abusing their power, hence why the ocean swallowed them.
    This is also a modern day occurrence with Global Warming and massive storms like Katrina!

We have advanced laser technology using crystals and flying machines. But these have been abused again!
    Made for destruction, we will only see destruction. BUT if made for life, we will see life. There is an interconnectedness
    in everything. It only takes shifting that point of view to see it.

Take for example! You're watching a baseball game right?
    You're seat is out in center field slightly more towards right field. And you watch the pitcher throw a mean fast ball!
    You're rooting for the batter and the ump calls a strike! But from your angle it looks like he threw a ball! So you get
    upset and start calling the ump all kinds of bad names. Telling him he should get some glasses! Etc! But, if you only shifted
    your view more in the spot like the ump, your bias would be different! This is what we see happening in real world conflicts!

I could come up with lots more examples but this one is easy enough to get! You could apply this example to anything from
    Basketball to track, imagining as you're the coach or the official, the player or the spectator! From the different positions there will always
    be a different view! So I believe its important for us not to brush off someone's point of view right away without giving it thought,
    for it could be the answer! At the same time, its important not to roll with a person's point of view immediately for someone else
    might come along with a more accurate point! It's the open mind theory. Keeping an open mind will bring you great knowledge of all views!
    Therefore you will appear less bias!

Anyways, I'm not saying anyone is bias here, I'm just iterating my belief into how I see things in a very connected way!
    So, back to the Sphinx! A man named Edgar Casey, who was a modern century prophet (like Nostradamus) who saw things
    that others couldn't. But he only saw these things when he hypnotized himself. He basically tapped into the subconscious of the mind
    where space and time are irrelevant. Past, Present and Future are one with everything.

So he saw things in the past, Atlantian times,
    present, with modern sickness and medicinal advices, and he predicted the wars to come, including the great transition in 2000 to 2012!
    His readings were dated back before the great depression (which he also predicted), he saw that under the right foot of the Sphinx were
    hidden all the secrets of Atlantis. That was before technology really boomed! Is there a coincidence or did we just discover their existence
    and try to dupe them off as a myth and claim that we developed their technologies?

This is my true question for you! As our governments
    have been ruled by deception and fraud( science will only look at what ever fits in fabricated puzzle and reject other sciences that dont). Wouldn't it at all be possible for them to claim this as their own? Cause once claimed, you get royalties.(look at tesla invention where supressed also so we could not have free energy)

thats how I see it! If it were a technology from Atlantians then it should be free for us all, for they left it to us! But along with such power
    comes great responsibility! And that is what our governments have been quite lacking in! Responsibility towards its own people and to life itself!
    It seems as though we are being ruled by those who follow the evil path of the closed fist philosophy! It's time to transform this dark presents in
    all of us into light. Only then we will truly be responsible beings of life! And transforming darkness isn't done by using darkness on darkness!
    Thats just like saying I want to make green, so I think I'll mix blue with blue!

Anyway I'm done for now. Hope I've induced some thought, for while writing this response, I certainly induced my own!

Tsarion seems to beat around the bush when he talks about how the elite are using psychic war to control us. There is a 'long' clip on youtube on the Gerald Celente trends blog, April 13 2011. He says a lot but stays away from directly confronting the issue today. (Maybe that is why he is still alive.)