+ Reply to Thread

Arabs Want Peace....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzH6YWDck4
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

Re: Arabs Want Peace....

What a complete load of SH!T

How about change the word "Steal" for the word "Murder". Then change "Arab land" to "Israeli children".

That would be a hell of a lot more telling than that piece of crap clip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

How about change the word "Steal" for the word "Murder". Then change "Arab land" to "Israeli children".

I think someone forgot to take their meds today. ;)

But seriously.... Why do you love death and destruction so much Grim? Do all those pictures dc posts give you a such a cyber-woody that now you're addicted? Why can't you people (and I use that word lightly) see that maybe, just maybe, after all the death and destruction of the past 5 years, that it's time to give peace a chance? Or would you just like to see us kill all the Arabs as you have advocated by your support of Republicans who want to turn the Middle East into a "glass parking lot"?

Please.

Stop sitting on the fence, and let me hear how you really feel..?

:D
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    Please.

Stop sitting on the fence, and let me hear how you really feel..?

:D
    lol... I know you only joking, but I am proud to say I don't condone or justify the killing of innocent children over a land dispute. I also think that murder is a greater crime than theft. Too bad most of the nut jobs on the left can't put right and wrong ahead of their politics.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

LOL.. You're such a sick, deranged, inconsequential little piece of Zionist Butt Sucking Trash, I wouldn't believe it even exists in such putrid, raw and rank form if I didn't read it here. And I live in NYC where there are probably as many Zionist Jews as in Israel. And not even they are as bereft of basic human empathy as you.

Don't flatter yourself to think I'm using this bandwidth to respond to any of your intellectually and morally bankrupt slobbering, you low-life jerk-off.

But since you insist on gratuitously interposing yet more of your spontaneous and twisted spasms of Zionist Terrorist Loving invective into the mix un-invited, here's what a learned scholar representing your beloved and "Chosen" Master Race has to say about it.

Hmmmm...come to think of it, just about anything walking or crawling represents the master race relative to you, I guess. But I digress....

Yesha Rabbinical Council is the recognized authority on Jewish religious questions in Gaza and the West Bank. It has decreed that at least 56 Lebanese citizens of Kfar Qanna, including at least 34 children, targeted by an Israeli air strike, were not "innocent."

"The Yesha Rabbinical Counsel announced in response to an IDF attack in Kfar Qanna that 'according to Jewish law, during a time of battle and war, there is no such thing as 'innocence' among the enemy.'"

The council's edict reflects existing Israeli military/religious law. The chaplain for the IDF forces says, "In war, when our forces storm the enemies, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians that are ostensibly good."

Such official standards come from binding Jewish law, or Halakah, contained in the Babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is the highest religious and ethical authority for the state of Israel and religious Jews.

The Talmudic 'proof text' for Yesha's decision came from treatise Abodah-Zarah 26b, where Rabbi Simeon Ben Yohai says: "The best among the gentiles deserves to be killed. The best of snakes ought to have its head crushed."

Is the author of such bloodthirsty racism denounced in our time? Hardly. Rabbi Ben Yohai is one of the earliest and therefore most respected of Talmudic rabbis. He is so beloved by Ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel that every year at his birth place, in Meron, tens of thousands gather for days in the festival of Lag Ba Omar to sing and dance in honor of his memory. The prestigious Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article on him, describes Ben Yohai as one of the giants of Judaism for all time.

Ben Yohai's bloodlust against Gentiles is enshrined in the State of Israel itself, a nation whose apartheid laws caused the United Nations to term Zionism "a form of racism and racial discrimination" in 1976. They were putting it mildly.

But Zionism isn't the root cause; it's one black fruit of the poisoned root of the religion founded and guided by the ancient Pharisees, those whom Christ so bitterly rebuked. "Rabbinic" Judaism is not the Hebrew monotheism established by God through Moses. Rather, it is what that pure religion became after its leaders rejected and crucified Christ.

Arabs Want Peace?... Oh thats just so wonderful to hear! Now tell me, Just who do they want peace with?... :)
    Rich99

lol... I know you only joking, but I am proud to say I don't condone or justify the killing of innocent children over a land dispute. I also think that murder is a greater crime than theft. Too bad most of the nut jobs on the left can't put right and wrong ahead of their politics.
    i forget!?who asked you if your proud of yourself!?OK!! i get it now,you have to tell everybody so they dont acciddently get the WRONG impression!?and dont forget,when it comes to right and wrong,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth FIXES the problem!?especially when ya get rich off it!?(WHO KNEW!?)now repeat after me,i thank god i live in the great satan!?hehe!!.....just askin...