+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resurection

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Resurection

I must say, i smiled when i heard of scientists plans to extract DNA from mummified Egyptian Pharoahs with intent to cloning them. It is said that this may be possible due to the ancient practice of mummification itself. Its almost as if those Pharoahs were aware that their chance of 'resurection' would come one day...

Maybe they knew...

yes, and this was funded from very very high up, many royal elites working through research institutes to make this happen...this is one subject to really keep and eye on...

If you read the Astro-Theology Page 1 on the Cult of Aton, you will know more about why their is so much necromantic interest in the dead of Egypt...

If the cloning of a pharoah was successful, do you think the developing form would also carry the memories of the previous life?

Or is this not about cloning, and that is not what they are doing? Is it something more necromantic that is going on far beyond our scope of knowledge at this time...

I would recommend you to the movie Lifeforce, and to the NBC Sci-Fi movie called "The Fallen"...which contain hints...

Is Cloning just now a media catch-all safe phrase that disguises something much more sinsiter..

Re: Resurection

there is another thread(a personal challenge!?)on cloning!?and like anything of it's sort it always falls under the scheme of......as long as reasonable men are in control.......everything will turn out positive!?i mean we seem to be living with the bomb QUITE NICELY!?WELL AT LEAST some OF us!?THE IMPORTANT SUM!!....you know who you are!?XOXOXOXO!?..hehe!!...just askin...

I wouldn't give this much attention. The pharaohs didn't have anything special about them. They duped the people because the people wanted to be told what "the gods" were saying. The pharaoh was the mouthpiece of the gods. The people wanted to be told what to do because their brains had not yet developed self-direction. A few were developing self-direction - the pharaohs, but they thought their own reflective thoughts were coming from the gods. Today, everyone is far more advanced than the pharaohs, so I wouldn't worry about the "sinister" thing. A pharaoh would be a mental pygmy in today's world. It just goes to show what a bunch of morons these so-called royal elites really are. They've succumbed to the allure of "MYSTERY" and are on a wild goose chase. There's nothing there except the cruelty that will be perpetrated on the cloned subject.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

A pharaoh would be a mental pygmy in today's world.
    mentel pygmys who built pyramids, studyed the stars and where survivers of the high tech world of Atlantis ?

Personally, I believe in the resurrection. I believe that Jesus was the Son of God. That He lived as a man and died as a man and that he was assumed bodily into heaven. And I believe that what He did, we can do too. And that that is the whole point.

Edgar Cayce said in reading 5749-10: "The period of resurrection - here we find that in which ye oft may glory. For without the fact of His overcoming death, the whole of the experience would have been as naught."

And in reading 1158-5: "For death hath no sting, it hath no power over those that know the resurrection... how the resurrection brought to the consciousness of man that power that God hath given to man, that may reconstruct, resuscitate, even every atom of a physically sick body, that may resurrect even every atom of a sin-sick soul, may resurrect the soul that it lives on and on in the glory of a resurrected, a regenerated Christ in the souls and hearts of men!"

1152-1: "But, when the Prince of Peace came into the earth for the completing of His OWN development in the earth, He overcame the flesh and temptation. So He became the first of those that overcame death in the body, enabling Him to so illuminate, to so revivify that body as to take it up again, even when those fluids of the body had been drained away by the nail holes in His hands and by the spear piercing His side."

Can you be resurrected if you have been cremated? Probably not, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Odear
    good question!?hehe!!but then the FINAL ressurection is when you get a NEW body!?any temporary ressurection is a little messy!?and speakin of ressurection,how come the only place we get to SEE it demonstrated is in HORROR films(as they are called!?)HHHMMMMMM!?!?......just askin...

Quote Originally Posted by Odear
    I was thinking the same thing....Maybe it's possible but you would probably be a different color...unless you're already black.