+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Origins & Oracles

Havent watched this yet (still downloading)
    looks interesting.....

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/95...real_Mythology

any one know anything about hes other videos
    http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/in...page=18&sort=1

Source: DVD (NTSC)
    Language: English
    Subtitles: n/a
    Runtime: 332 min
    Genre: Educational/Lecture

Video Encoding: XviD, 468 kb/s
    Resolution: 480 x 352
    Frame Rate: 29.971 fps
    Aspect Ratio: 1.364 (4:3)
    Audio Encoding: ABR MP3, 112 kb/s
    Size: 2 CD (98 x 15 MB)

URLs:
    originsandoracles.com
    michaeltsarion.com
    mtsar.blogspot.com

As long as you consider the stars as something above the head, you will lack the eye of knowledge - Fredrick Nietzsche

- What connection do the symbols of government, religion, royalty and the corporate world have with the constellations and zodiac?
    - Who was Jesus Christ? What he really the son of God and founder of Christianity?
    - Is our culture Judeo-Christian, or Egytpo-Christian?
    - Why did the orthodox Church suppress the Gnostics, and massacre women for centuries?
    - What did Jesus mean when he said the Temple of God is within, and that others could do what he did?
    - Why did Jesus refer to himself as the "Morning Star," and ask his disciples to be as wise as "serpents."
    - Why was astrology and divination really prohibited?
    - In the commandments, why does the edict against "making graven images" come before the edict against killing?
    - What do the symbols on flags, on heraldry, on money and on corporate logos, and in ads, mean?
    - Why are there so many cultural similarities when it comes to religion, race and tradition?
    - What are the solutions to the economic, political, social and psychological challenges of the future?

In Program Five, of the "Origins & Oracles" series, we learn about the real origins and meaning of the term - "Holy Spirit," and we learn what humanity must do to secure its survival in the following years. We discover the actual roots of Christianity and find out what religious hierarchs have been hiding for over 2,000 years. Michael Tsarion investigates the suppression of women, the ecocidal tendency and the corruption in high places. Since, as Michael Tsarion says, the world elites have allegiances to hidden cults and secret societies, how can we expect them to honor their professed duties to humanity? In this all-revealing presentation we discover that the modern religions and political ideologies morphed out of seven great cults of power which ruled the world for millennia. The most powerful of these Cults was the "Stellar Cult," dominant for over 10,000 years. Christ and the other Magi were initiates of this Cult, which gave mankind such sciences as astrology, astromancy, and the Tarot. Known as "Serpents," they were the architects of the great temple structures such as the pyramids and the Sphinx. After the great Cults became corrupted they eventually gave rise to the modern exploitative religious and political hierarchies that prey off society today. We are still controlled by the elite bloodlines of these secret orders which continue to lead the world toward ruin and chaos. In this astounding presentation, Michael Tsarion demonstrates how religion and politics work to shape both the events around you, and the thoughts within you. "Astro-Theology" reveals the nature of the psychic and spiritual desecration which covertly operates upon us daily, and unlike the majority of other experts and researchers, Michael offers provocative solutions to our social and psychic predicaments.
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 02-20-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Re: Origins & Oracles

This program has given me alot of insight into 'Christianity'.
    In a weird way, it's what i've suspected these last few years ...

True Christianity?
    Is really Egytpo-Christian.

To see the research all layed and and presented the way he does is incredible.

Here is the the DVD

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/95...real_Mythology

This is the whole series.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/view.php?id=803838

spread the word

See the truth that the Church tryed to supress.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Jordan+Maxwell+

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...=1&sa=N&tab=wv

.... I love this book!

Cross-reference Tsarion's book with his selected sources and you will find interesting parallels to this website albeit from different references, angles, and points of view.

Is Tsarion's book without error? No! Could the author have inadvertantly interlaced his theories with contradictory STS sources? Sure, it happens to the best of us. I find several of his theories questionable, but going back to the driving points of the book, Tsarion raises important thought provoking ideas about our origins and the nature of evil itself which warrant further research.

the following is a loose overview of a book by Michael Tsarion entitled Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation...

1. God is the essence of all things.
    2. Good and evil are 2 sides of the same coin
    3. Humans embody both good and evil (in our DNA code)
    4. We are a hybrid race containing strands of human/Nephilim (alien) DNA
    5. The 'God' in the Bible is in fact a nefarious race of extraterrestrials who have
    brought destruction down upon the Earth
    6. These same creatures have tampered with our DNA and are the hidden power behind
    the world governments (aka New World Order)
    7. The first 'Adam' was created to serve the gods...toiling in the mines (the Garden of Eden)
    extracting minerals and providing for the Nephilim's every need (Slaves)
    8. Jehovah in the Bible is in fact 'Satan' the adversary
    9. 'Adam' (the 1st genetically hybridized race created to be the slaves of the Nephilim) rebelled against 'God'. This is alluded to in the Genesis account of the Garden of Eden.
    10. The serpent in the garden is good (wished to impart knowledge to Adam and Eve)
    11. The serpent represents the 1st remnants of the Adamic race that rebelled against their creators/oppressors. The Biblical flood is in fact a reference to the attempts by the extra-terrestrial Nefilim aka Jehovah race to destroy their 1st creation. (This point is made very clear in Genesis)
    12. The hybridization of our human DNA explains our aggressive, warlike, and destructive behavior (until we address the root cause of what makes us evil then we will continue rape, pillage, and plunder our 'Earth Mother' which sustains us, while commiting atrocities against ourselves to the point of mass ecocide/genocide.
    13. When you pray to the 'God" of the Bible you are in fact praying to Satan. No one is more deserving of the title of 'Satan' (adversary) than Jehovah
    14. Human means slave
    15. Our political and corporate leaders (bloodline) have a higher concentration of
    alien DNA, although they may look human, they owe their allegiance to
    the 'Dark Overlords'
    16. We are being subliminally manipulated through ancient symbols that are being incorporated into popular ads...these images are in fact encoded in our DNA and are subliminally being used to keep us from accessing our higher natures.
    17. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in fact a corporation owned by the Vatican.
    18. Organized religion is a nefarious design by the 'Dark Overlords' to imprint upon
    us the 'Big Daddy' archetype which has collectively wreaked havoc upon our civilization.
    Jehovah is the ultimate 'Big Daddy' who is portrayed in the Bible as a bloodthirsty
    warlord hell bent on enslaving and destroying mother Earth and humanity. This reinforces our patriarchical society which suppresses women through organized religion...
    19. Examples of other 'Big Daddy' archetypes include the likes of John Wayne, Moses (Charelton Heston) Ronald Reagan, GW, Arnold Schwartzenegger, etc.
    20. Until we recognize these realities, we will continue to live in cognitive dissonance,
    subconsciously projecting our dark shadows collectively upon society, thus perpetuating wars, strife,
    and famines.

The timeline was very interesting. The timeline can serve as an index of topics to research. Another interesting book that I just read was The Gods of Eden by William Bramly which I would highly reccomend

ORIGINS & ORACLES
    The Complete Series on DVD
    Produced and presented by Michael Tsarion

Release Date
    Thursday April 27, 2006

www.originsandoracles.com

...in the tradition of Joseph Campbell, Michael Tsarion leaves no stone unturned
    in the search for truth - (Allen David Reed, President Holysis)

HOME PAGE http://www.taroscopes.com/home.html

his study of the subversive use of symbolism? His facts seem to be accurate in this regard.

The idea that ancient symbols are encoded into our collective subconscious via our DNA code is an earth-shattering revelation! To think that we are being constantly bombarded with corporate logos using ancient symbology (ie. attaching spiritual themes to consumable products) is a HUGE wake up call. This takes subliminals to a whole new paradigm. What I saw in the DVD promo clips blew my mind! When you view those DVD's please let me know what you think about them...
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

You mentioned the TimeLine of Michael Tsarion, but I have not see one. I would be interested if you could also post that, in addition to your exhaustive bullet points to the Origins and Oracles series.

With regards to his Subversive Use of Symbolism, is there any mention of anti-subversive symbols anywhere, or symbols that could be used to make people more alert or aware?

Again thanks for the posts and I look forward to hearing back from you.

this title brings to mind the recent movie "300"!a very case in point to the title of this thread!?the origin and practices of the spartans,the IMPRACTICAL decision of their king,due to the prophesy of an oracle!?i'm not saying the movie is historically accurate but am saying it is a powerful statement of all things considered!?hehe!!....just askn....

Quote Originally Posted by ItzRonan
    You mentioned the TimeLine of Michael Tsarion, but I have not see one. I would be interested if you could also post that, in addition to your exhaustive bullet points to the Origins and Oracles series.

With regards to his Subversive Use of Symbolism, is there any mention of anti-subversive symbols anywhere, or symbols that could be used to make people more alert or aware?

It is all to do with building relationships with objects/symbols
    Using symbols for your own power...

Download these radio interviews by Tsarion if you want more info..

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...fc7cef2fdfbfc9

[QUOTE=Fizban "The Fabulous"]It is all to do with building relationships with objects/symbols
    Using symbols for your own power...

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Amazing, amazing research.
    I've just been watching his 5 disc DVD set on Atlantis: Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation.

everyone should read his taroscopes.com site and check out his blog mtsar.blogspot.com and listen to the radio interviews he has posted there.

also of interest is Jordan Maxwell, one of Michael's mentors. jordanmaxwell.com

A brief primer for folks unafmiliar...:
    Michael specializes in compartive mythology. He has committed his life to reading and interpreting the ancient stories of our ancestors as truth rather than fanciful myths that have no basis in reality.
    When this is done a whole new picture starts to emerge about our history, and those bloodlines who have taken it upon themselves to meddle with our perception of it in order to maintain the illusion of power.

He has also done a great deal of work with the divination arts like Tarot & astrology.

For starters I highly recommend viewing his webstreams...
    be prepared to set aside what you think you know, and to allow for information that directly contradicts the "official" establishment which ridicules anyone who won't tow the party line, whether it's political, geological, archeological etc.:

http://www.taroscopes.com/webstream/...startpage.html

As for whether or not I BELIEVE his over-arching thesis is true... I'm not 100%. I think there is lots of wiggle room when dealing with a past that has been concealed from us for the last 10,000 years or so. But in order to make progress understanding these concepts one needs to take the first step, to say "This is what might have happened" based on all the accumulated data... and that is what he has done. And what a huge first step it is.

I try to listen to my intuition as well, and I must admit that i WANT to believe it's all true.
    My intuition tells me that purely Earth human consciousness would not commit brutal acts to other human beings such as abject slavery and genocide.

One thing is evident: since societies have existed we have dealt with groups, really bloodlines, who seek to control and manipulate society for their gain, seeing human families like yours and mine as nothing more than dumb animals to be hearded around and slaughtered at their whim.

These groups always claim a divine right to rule that was handed down directly from God or the Gods.

I have to admit it would be beyond easy for a group of space travellers to land and display their power and immediately have control over a planet where no one else had anything close to such advanced technology as spacecraft.
    They could delegate their representatives (what we know as "Royalty") and proceed to enslave the entire planet.

And what better way to make a slave race than genetic manipulation?

Ever read The Book of Enoch? It's mindblowing.

The bottom line is that we must look within if we are to regain our true freedom and stop giving away power to the degenerate "royals" and their relatives who take pleasure in walking all over us and sucking us dry like insects in their legal / financial webs.

It's obvious to me that they hate the earth and they hate us. We've gone over the edge into hating ourselves because we've been going along 100% with their program since the "industrial revolution". We drowned in the flood of technology... for all intents and purposes we are dead and many of us seem content to smear the rotting stench around and blanket the earth in it.

We must reconnect to our collective yearning which is crying out saying "STOP THE MADNESS" because part of our consciousness still remembers 'the old days' when we were able to live in unison with the planet.

Tsarion's study of 2012 is really a step up from most others i've come across. If we think of astrology as being a reflection of INTERNAL phenomenon a new picture starts to emerge. Remember, everything is connected...

If massive cataclysm were to occur I'm not sure we'd be able to predict it and stop it. Maybe we could, I suppose it depends on what we believe we can do.
    It could be that the only apocalypse we experience is the end of this era of psychologial tyranny.

We can't know where we are if we don't know where we've been.
    I think Michael's work is to say "Hey, look at all this earth shattering information that's not being talked about in any mainstream "schools"..why is that?"

Then it's up to us to put the pieces together, or whatever.
    One man has no hope other than to pass along the info the next. I think it's all about unrestrained dissemination of information to facilitate awakening which then stimulates individual action.

regarding 2012 specifically it seems like he's trying to get people to better understand what is going on, if anything. We haven't seemed to figure out how to stop the earth from going on it's path through the galaxy...

The Mayans seem to have understood the larger galactic cycle. As we call one orbit around the sun one year, there are "years" all the way up the galactic scale, complete with "seasons" if you will. 2012 could be marking a "galactic equinox" or something.

Here are a few other thing I have stumpled upon but have not checked out.
    Look interesting check em out..

http://atlantisbook.com/

http://www.agenturus.org/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...jordan+maxwell

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...ons/index.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ichael+tsarion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...j+krishnamurti

http://www.agenturus.org/

"Truth is not only dangerous but neither singular nor definitive--that 'reality' is a dynamic and daimonic process, closer to the multi-latticed meanings implied by music or art than the confident postulates of science..." ---Daniel Pinchbeck

Thats right, Oh yeah, you lot just keep thinking the world is run by aliens or some secret conspiracy by royal lizards. Say hello to Mr Icke next time you see him.
    Keep up the good work guys, one day the rest of us will catch up to your brilliance.

Damn I cant type that snigger noise

Oh yeah, pioneers, ahead of the curve, insightful psychic almost.. nearly ..just about.. truly wonderful.. magnificient.. genius

thanks Pancho.. what fools we are

Quote Originally Posted by ItzRonan

Did you know that Nero was a roman emperor in the first century? Apparently he started a fire in Rome, because the people wouldn't grant him the land to build monuments to himself, so he decided that it would be a good idea to free up some unwanted space. Lol Nero Burning Rom

Just another example of big corporations and their knowledge of ancient history.

It is maybe the first recorded case of "problem-reaction-solution" where Nero,
    a degenerate meglamaniac, blamed Christians for the burning of Rome when,
    in his suicide note, he admitted it was he who set the city on fire, after Christians
    had been torn to pieces in the Arena of course. Kinda like Hitler burning his own
    Reichstag to get elected and the fascist right wing current President of the USA
    with 911 to push an agenda forwards, its all the same thing.

Copied from elsewhere:

Queen Semiramis of Babylon was the creator of False religions to control the people.
    She was symbolized as the Dove, and her name is associated with Columb, which
    in central Europe the word for Dove is still sounds very similar to columba.

The word Columb has been used by the Illuminati for a long time. (note when I say
    Illuminati I mean the secret organisation that has controlled the world for thousands
    of years, not the name that was put forward 200 or so years ago).

Columbus who discovered America was not called Columbus at all... he was called Colon.

Columbia Studios / Tri-Star - There symbol is Queen Semiramis holding the lighted torch,
    I'm sure you have seen this. Now it is called Tri-Star? Is this a co-incidence that Queen
    Semiramis invented The Holy Trinity religion, which religions have used and copied,
    e.g. Christianity, Osiris/Hours/Isis. She created Sun worship.

Have you noticed how the Statue of Liberty is Identical to the Columbia Studios emblem?

The Statue of Liberty was given to the USA by French FREEMASONS.

Freemasons came from the Knights Templar, they held secret knowledge.

At the top of the Freemason pyramid of control is the Illuminati. The ones who control
    the world through the Media, drugs, mind control, fear. People believe the Statue of
    Liberty symbolizes FREEDOM... that's what everyone believes, that's what you are
    supposed to believe.

BUT IT IS NOT.. it symbolizes the NOT FREE, it symbolizes CONTROL. That's what these
    secret (and not so secret) societies do and have done for thousands of years.

Also Shakespeare's name I believe came off "Athena - the SPEAR SHAKER". Come on,
    how many people are called "Shakespeare"? The name doesn't even exist its just made
    up so anyone in on the knowledge of "all this stuff" knows, aha, it is THEM again behind
    Shakespeare, same as it is THEM again behind Columbus and Hitler and now George W.
    Whos is number one ?

Maybe you should check out "Columb" (the dove) and its use, Christopher Columbus
    is a good place to start. The thing is, its really not funny, because most of this symbolism
    seems to be used like gang signs, they are letting us know, if you are AWAKE that is, that
    they control everything and always have done.

the critics rave

For 50,000 years the "Technocracy of Power" has indulged in SUPPRESSION and SLAUGHTER in order to conceal the truth about humankind's origins and purpose. This indispensable work signals the failure of their age-old stratagems and deceptions and is compulsory reading for those with a passionate desire to know the real origins of conflict on the planet and in the psyche

- Jordan Maxwell (author, historian, talk show host and expert on secret societies)

Atlantean Aliens are responsible for this... get angry!! get informed!! get ****ed!!

For those who question ALIEN VISITATION to earth, read this book and think again

- Rick Martin (Investigative Journalist, The Spectrum Magazine)

This compelling and cogent tome comes with an impassioned plea by the author/researcher--for the reader to summon up the energy, courage, and open-mindedness to objectively consider a body of information that, at first glance, is outlandish in character and scope. This well referenced information therein is compelling in both gravity and perspective. If one can just jiggle part way out of the straight-jacketed control grid in which we live to at least consider the content, then the information in this book can be profound. Although Amazon is the best way to get most books, the nature of this book makes it a bit more difficult to find--but still, easily obtainable. Try not to gape too much when you read it...you may drool on your lap.

- Some Bloke on Amazon

Michael Tsarion is the Conspiracy Theorist’s Conspiracy Theorist and leaves DAVID ICKE looking like David Dimbleby!!

- Me

A companion DVD containing 15 hours of LIFE SAVING!! information is also available!!

whilst he is not yet as well known as - And has never played professional football like DAVID ICKE has Tsarion does look and sound like a slap-head george best which is MILES better

Michael Tsarion

See Michael strutting his stuff at the playfully named Conspiracy Con here!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...66289532383972

They Walk Amongst Us
    http://conspiraloon.blogspot.com/
    At last the truth can be told!! Using only a dirty mop head to disguise itself as a human CRONE, a 'grey' has infiltrated itself at the highest levels of the human power elite!!

Do not approach in print, televisual or physical form!!
    2012:

7x4x3x4x7-340=2012

THAT PROVES IT!!!

PROOF!!!™

urther PROOF!!!

7x4x3x4x7-340*=2012

*3+2+2(322)=7

2+2=4

322+7+4+7=340

340-2352*(7x4x3x4x7)=2012

WAKE UP !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!

to be continued...
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine
    2012:

7x4x3x4x7-340=2012

THAT PROVES IT!!!

PROOF!!!™

urther PROOF!!!

7x4x3x4x7-340*=2012

*3+2+2(322)=7

2+2=4

322+7+4+7=340

340-2352*(7x4x3x4x7)=2012

WAKE UP !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!

to be continued...
    So a bunch of random numbers you pulled from up your sleeve is proof?
    If that's proof, then ANYTHING can be proof for anything ever.
    Quiggity quoo deep-fried on a stick, therefore that is proof that I deserve to have 1 million dollars paid to me right now.
    See? Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    Quiggity quoo deep-fried on a stick, therefore that is proof that I deserve to have 1 million dollars paid to me right now.
    See? Too easy.
    Sounds like The Secret

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    So a bunch of random numbers you pulled from up your sleeve is proof?
    If that's proof, then ANYTHING can be proof for anything ever.
    See? Too easy.
    let me check that using long di-jizm.(thanks to a friend in America for giving me my education in it)

ummm..

Quiggity quoo deep-fried on a stick over the square son of christ blessed cow of allahs mummys tit and nipple ripple into the pond of silence - the cat had a fiddle + war on peas, war on cheese, war on what's in your deep freeze =

I CAME short and only got a thousand