+ Reply to Thread

24" Monitor From Nuitech - Still Valid?

Hey everybody. Long time cheapass, first time poster here. I've read that Nuitech can try to screw you out of gifts if you can't find a link for it on Google, and this has me very concerned. I signed up for a 24" LCD from a Google hit a few weeks ago but didn't get around to completing the offers due to a hectic personal life. Now, I can't find a link to the offer, only another website plugging it.

This is the offer:
    http://onlinegiftrewards.com/rd_p?p=...c_d30&a=CD1209

And this is what I could find on Google:
    http://www.playarcadegames.org/Free_LCD_Monitor.html

If I complete all of the offers will Nuitech just say "screw you, it's not on Google NOW!" and laugh at me? I filled out their support form three days ago asking if the promotion would still be honored and haven't heard anything back from them.

Re: 24" Monitor From Nuitech - Still Valid?

If you signed up before, there should not be a problem finishing the offers now. Many people do this ("parking offers") so that they can complete it even when it gets pulled.

Anyone else wondering what is going on with A LOT of NT sites getting pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by DrPrimo
    If you signed up before, there should not be a problem finishing the offers now. Many people do this ("parking offers") so that they can complete it even when it gets pulled.

There is nothing wrong with parking sites. Why not? If your gonna do it, and get the gift why not. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. And the reason they are probably getting pulled is because they are revamping there sites for new and better ones, or not enough people are doing them.
    Finished
    www.computer-offer.com NT 18/18
    Apple® MacbookTM Pro - Fulfillment In Progress

www.yournintendowii4free.com
    Placed on February 10, 2007
    Order Status: Received

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by DrPrimo

Yes I am wondering and a little worried. Everything in the 2k range seems to have completely disappeared over the weekend (2k gift cards,MBP, also Mac Mini. ) Many sites going to the $50 GC now. :confused:

I cannot find any MBPs, but here is a Mac Mini search that still returns NT (computer-offer.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapamania
    Hey everybody. Long time cheapass, first time poster here. I've read that Nuitech can try to screw you out of gifts if you can't find a link for it on Google, and this has me very concerned. I signed up for a 24" LCD from a Google hit a few weeks ago but didn't get around to completing the offers due to a hectic personal life. Now, I can't find a link to the offer, only another website plugging it.

This is the offer:
    http://onlinegiftrewards.com/rd_p?p=...c_d30&a=CD1209

And this is what I could find on Google:
    http://www.playarcadegames.org/Free_LCD_Monitor.html

If I complete all of the offers will Nuitech just say "screw you, it's not on Google NOW!" and laugh at me? I filled out their support form three days ago asking if the promotion would still be honored and haven't heard anything back from them.
    Just go to whatever the site is that you started .... onlinegiftrewards.com for example and on the bottom of the page click "check gift status" - that will get you back into the offers for the gift that you signed up for (you have to enter the email address you signed up with).

Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    I cannot find any MBPs, but here is a Mac Mini search that still returns NT (computer-offer.com)

Oops sorry :o

Awesome - I'm going to get started on completing offers today. Thanks for all of the responses.

I need a new TV too, any recommendations between getting this:
    http://www.sports-fitness-rewardpath...9388-free%20tv

or of their 42" plasmas? I don't know much about TVs, although someone at work as complaining about spending a ton on a "tune up" for his plasma. Do DLP TVs not need this?

On a more general note, can I get away with repeating some of the offers (like Blockbuster, Video Prof, PeoplePC, New York Times, etc.) as long as it's on a different NT site?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapamania
    Awesome - I'm going to get started on completing offers today. Thanks for all of the responses.

I need a new TV too, any recommendations between getting this:
    http://www.sports-fitness-rewardpath...9388-free%20tv

or of their 42" plasmas? I don't know much about TVs, although someone at work as complaining about spending a ton on a "tune up" for his plasma. Do DLP TVs not need this?

On a more general note, can I get away with repeating some of the offers (like Blockbuster, Video Prof, PeoplePC, New York Times, etc.) as long as it's on a different NT site?
    Make sure you change your email address each NT thing you do.
    Finished

0/10

you will not get the tv you will get a check for 1550, they dont send out tvs over 42 inches'
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Quote Originally Posted by RolltheStampede
    you will not get the tv you will get a check for 1550, they dont send out tvs over 42 inches'

That is good to know! I wish I did that. I would have wanted a check.
    Finished

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by justin860
    Make sure you change your email address each NT thing you do.
    That's good to know. Thank you for that. Do I need to change other information that could clearly identify me as well, like name, address, etc.?